Nakta: Did you go through my underwear drawer?

Drabbles

Nakta scrutinized you from the kitchen threshold, taking in your current outfit; one of his old shirts that seemed more like short dress on you and he could only imagine what laid underneath. Feeling like someone was burning holes into your back, you turned curiously and jumped. He managed to clear the space between you in three long strides.

“Whatcha doing?” he asked as he looked over your shoulder to the counter where you were preparing an early lunch, an undertone of suspicion accompanying his eyes as they gave you a once over.

“Nothing…why?” you asked cautiously, your eyes following his they dipped to look at your exposed legs.

“Did you go through my underwear drawer again?” he questioned and you couldn’t help the sheepish look that dawned on your face as you backed away, knowing full well what was going to happen next. Before you could even move to dart around him he caught you by the waist, using his other hand to pull the shirt over your bum before exclaiming. “Yah, I knew it!” 

“But they’re so comfy.” you protested as he once again caught you wearing a pair of his favourite, most comfortable boxers. You tried your best to wiggle free but he held firm. 

“I’ll make you a deal. You can wear them whenever you want but when you do I get to be the one to take them off you.” he said with  cheeky grin before loosening his grip on your waist and giving your a firm little tap before pulling the shirt back down.