My Rival

The Walls Around Us

                                           Next day was also really cloudy and windy. Daehyun arrived happily in school, it's not he wasn't bored of school, he had a beautiful feeling that he would see Jongup. When they first got in the class, Daehyun went to Jongup's desk, his hands tied back, he had a cute smirk and said almost singing "Good morning" , Jongup shot him a look that made Daehyun's heart melt, he side smirked a bit and said "Good morning Daehyun" , Daehyun giggled, he didn't expect Jongup to respond. When the bell rang, all the students almost run to the cafeteria, so did Jongup, unfortunately the cafeteria was closed, everyone complained, but the teacher said that it's only for today, Jongup cursed under his breath and went to sit on a bench in the yard. Suddenly, he felt someone in front of him, when he looked he saw Daehyun with a cute smirk, he sat next to him and said "Hi Jongup, I saw that the cafeteria is closed and you're hungry, so come on, eat one of my sandwiches" , with that he reached his sandwich so Jongup could take it, Jongup looked at it and said "You don't need to pity me" , Daehyun giggled and said "No. I just want to share something with you" , Jongup raised his eyebrows in surprise, he took the sandwich and said "Thank you" , Daehyun laughed slightly and started eating. As they were eating, Daehyun was staring at Jongup, he smirked as he was watching him eat,then Jongup noticed him, he quickly slowed down his eating, Daehyun laughed slightly and said "No, no, eat" , Jongup still ate slowly, when he finished, he felt thirsty and Daehyun understood it, he took out the bottle from his bag and said "Come, drink", Jongup's eyes widen a bit and said "And you?" , Daehyun closed and opened his eyes to show him everything is ok and still gave him the water, so Jongup drunk, when he finished, Daehyun looked at the bottle, Jongup said "Thanks" and stretched a bit, then he noticed Daehyun drinking from it, he exhaled like a little laugh, Daehyun finished drinking and looked at him seductively, Jongup side smirked, so Daehyun found his chance, he started approaching him for a kiss but suddenly the bell was heard, Jongup quickly got up and left, Daehyun frowned his eyebrows in sadness, he cursed the bell and hit slightly the bench, but his hand hurt.

                                      As they were heading to the classes, Jongup wasn't sure where to go, so he looked around to find a classmate, he noticed Junhong and said "Hey! Hello! Is this our class?!" , Junhong looked at him and nodded positively making a cute sound, then Junhong heard Daehyun calling him, when they looked, they saw Daehyun looking at three guys who were passing past him, Daehyun's look got serious, he looked intensely and a bit angrily at a guy, Junhong did an "Oh damn" , Jongup frowned his eyebrows in curiosity and said "What's the matter?" , Junhong looked at him and said "This was Youngjae and his friends. Youngjae and Daehyun used to be best firends, they were like twins, but one day they argued, but none of them ever said anything. They're both the most popular guys in the university, but Daehyun is a bit more" , Jongup looked at Junhong and said "You weren't friends with Daehyun when they argued?" , Junhong shook his head and said "No. I came months later, just noticed their rivarly and asked him, so he told me" , then Daehyun came and said in a serious and upset tone "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like this?" , then both of them looked down, mumbling nonsenses.

                                A tiring day of school finished, Jongup had his bag on one shoulder, suddenly he saw someone blocking his way, when he raised his head, he saw a guy with the first button of his shirt open, a choker, his hair light brown, white skin and rounded red lips, Jongup could describe him as perfect, he didn't know who he was, but he thought this may be Youngjae, the guy kept his beautiful smirk and said "Hi. I'm Yoo Youngjae, you're Jongup,right?" , Jongup tried to change quickly his 'wow' expression back to serious, he said "Yeah, I'm Jongup" , Youngjae's smirk grew a bit and said "It's nice to meet you" with that he reached his hand for a handshake, which Jongup normally did, Youngjae said "You know, you can stay with me in the breaks, we can be friends" , Jongup chuckled and said "I don't need friends" , Youngjae's smirk became a bit sinister and said "Then we can be more than friends" , Jongup chuckled evily and said "I would like to, but no" , he started walking away, then he heard Youngjae saying loudly "You will regret it later. Everyone wants to be with me or be my friend" , Jongup turned around and said "Ask Daehyun" , Youngjae got mad, he tightened his fists, and said loudly "Don't bring him in our conversation! Of course he wants to be my friend again, it was his fault that we're not friends anymore" , Jongup frowned his eyebrows in curiosity, while Youngjae walked passed him and hit him with his shoulder, Jongup chuckled from Youngjae's action and stuck his tongue on the side of his lips. He wanted to know what happened between Youngjae and Daehyun, why did they broke their brotherhood, they were like twins, but Daehyun did something and broke it or Youngjae lied. He shook his head and tried not to care, either way this wasn't his business.