Trouble

The Walls Around Us

                                           Next day was Saturday, Jongup woke up happy, he loved to wake up whatever time he wanted. He arranged to hang out in the night, with some friends. His day passed quietly and normally, when the night came, he dressed with his leathal jacket, ripped black jeans, his hair made hotly. He put some perfume before he took the keys and walked out, as he was walking nearly to the street the poker bar was, he felt someone following him, he frowned his eyebrows and looked back, he saw someone quickly hiding behind a wall, he turned forward and he started thinking, he quickly realised it was Daehyun, he chuckled and started walking fast still hearing some footsteps. He quickly turned to narrow streets and dark alleys so Daehyun lost him. Suddenly, Daehyun looked around him and didn't see Jongup, he wasn't following him, he was just going in the same place to see Jongup, as he was looking around him, he shrugged and walked where he was already going. Then, Daehyun heard someone whistling behind him, when he looked he saw five dangerous guys approaching him, a guy said "Hey babe. Where to?" , Daehyun looked forward and tried to walk away, but the guys surrounded him, a guy put his hand on Daehyun's waist, but Daehyun hit his hand and said "Don't touch me!" , most of them chuckld evily, another guy did like he would kiss him close to his face, but Daehyun went on the side and said "Leave me alone!" , then all of them heard a loud "Hey!" , Jongup approached them and punched a guy hard on the face which made him fall down, They all did sound of annoyance, took their friend and left while cursing, Jongup looked at Daehyun who was shaking, he approached him and said "You ok Daehyun?" , Daehyun shook his head negatively, Jongup took his jacket off and wrapped it around Daehyun's weak body, he was embracing him with his arm and took him to his house.

                                      When they arrived, Jongup made Daehyun sit on the couch, he sat next to him still not letting him go. After some moments of silence, Daehyun inhaled a deep breath and said "Thanks" with that he the side to hug Jongup tightly, Jongup didn't know what to do, but slowly he wrapped his arms around Daehyun's waist, then Jongup said while Daehyun was still hugging him "Do you want to drink something?" , Daehyun looked at Jongup, still hugging him, which made their faces be too close, he said almost on Jongup's lips "I want tea" , Jongup blushed, he looked on the side with his eyes then back at Daehyun and said "Then let me go" , Daehyun chuckled lowly and said "Hmm...now" , with that he let him go. When Jongup made some tea, he sat next to Daehyun and said after Daehyun drunk a bit "You feel better?" , Daehyun had a cute expression while smirking, he nodded and said "Hmm, better" , Jongup sat silently and also started drinking his tea, Daehyun turned to look at Jongup and said "Sorry that I destroyed your night out", with that he looked down and pouted, Jongup exhaled, he shook his head and said "It's alright. Just one question, were you following me?", Daehyun didn't raise his eyes from the floor, suddenly he felt Jongup raising his head from his jaw, he looked at him angrily in the eyes and said in a low tone "Answer me", Daehyun pushed his lips forward, hes widen his eyes and said in a cute voice "No. It's a misunderstanding. Uff, I'll tell you the truth.... I asked where you usually go and I could meet you there, it just happened to see you earlier and...." , Jongup shook his head angrily, he exhaled and said in a loud angry tone "Either way, where I go it's dangerous, you would get in trouble!" , Daehyun looked down and said like a whisper "Sorry", Jongup said angrily "Not sorry!" , this made Daehyun hug his own body slightly. Some minutes later, Jongup broke the silence and said "Alright. Will you tell me what's the matter between you and Youngjae?" , Daehyun looked at him and said in an angry tone "Why do you care? Do you like him? I heard that you talked yesterday" , Jongup frowned his eyebrows, he said loudly and angrily "Daehyun! Just answer my question" , Daehyun looked down, he pushed his lips forward and started talking "Me and Youngjae were friends for many years. One day it happened to learn that our fathers were working on the same job, they weren't exactly friends, they were business partners. One night, my father took Youngjae's father home, but because of the rain, the car went out of the road and both died. Youngjae didn't have a mother and in that night he lost his father too, he accused me cause of my father's mistake.....and our brotherhood broke from that day. He now lives with his aunt" , Jongup was looking at Daehyun with a sad expression, he looked down and said "I'm sorry", Daehyun shook his head, he looked at Jongup and said "I try to erase Youngjae from my memory, we were like twins, but unfortunately from a mistake we broke it, so it's better like this", Jongup shook his head, he looked down and said "This wasn't your mistake, not even your father's mistake" , Daehyun nodded, his eye watered and hugged Jongup tightly, so did Jongup. Then Jongup's phone rang, Daehyun unwrapped his hands around Jongup's neck, but Jongup didn't stop hugging him, so he hugged him again, Daehyun mumbled in the crook of his neck "You don't need to pity me" , Jongup said almost in Daehyun's ear "I don't", they stayed like this for a little, they both felt warmth.