YoonYul- Wish do come true

Yuri The Player

Yuri and Jessica walked back to the resort and found that the others had already prepare for the barbecue. Yuri turned to Jessica and asked, "Are you guys really going to eat barbecue this late?" Jessica just smiled and joined the others.

Omg her smile I feel like I can just die happy.- Yuri smiled.

Yuri followed Jessica but someone suddenly bumping into her causing that girl to become unstable and about to fall; just when that girl thought she would knock out someone wrap around her waist and held her from hitting the ground. "Yoona-ssi are you ok?" Yuri asked as she held onto Yoona. "Y-yes ummm sorry!" Yoona said closing her eyes not wanting to face Yuri. "Oh it's ok anyways what were you running away from?" Yuri smiled and look at Yoona carefully.

Wow she is pretty and her doe-eyes makes it double.- Yuri thought.

"Haha well I gave Sooyoung a surprise and she is now wanting to kill me that is why I am running for my life." Yoona laugh still not looking at Yuri.

"Haha you are funny what did you even give to her?" Yuri asking this time closer.

"Ummm uhhh well I gave her some food but I putted 4 pepper in it plus 3 garlics hehe." Yoona being afraid of what Yuri might think.

"Wow! A prankster! Haha next time add me in I would love it!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Ok! You like to prank people too?" Yoona finally looking at Yuri this time.

Omo she is beautiful why am I feeling this way am I falling for her? No can't be we just met.- Yoona thought to herself.

While Yuri and Yoona were talking they forgot that they were in an awkward position. "AHEM IM CHODING WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO OUR INNOCENT YURI THERE?" yoona realize their position and asked Yuri to help her back on her feet to talk to the person who is yelling at them. "Yah shikshin it was because of you I could have been in the hospital right now if she didn't help me!" Sooyoung glared at Yoona. "YOU ARE TALKING LIKE YOU AREN'T A SHIKSHIN!" Yoona stuck her tongue out and playfully wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist and said, "So Yuri here will buy me food and I MADE A NEW FRIEND WHO IS A PRANKSTER TOO!" Sooyoung with her face all red now because of the spice she just had and Yoona teasing her. 

Yoona don't hold me like this its making me fall for you too!- Yuri thought.

I'm so sorry Yuri I just have to do this but you smell good...- Yoona woke up before she thought too far.

Yoona finally stop teasing Sooyoung and told Yuri to join them for the barbecue. Yoona grabbed Yuri's hand without much caring and dragged her to the group. "Hey how far is the barbecue now?" Yoona asked the others. 

"Oh Yoona we forgot something." Taeyeon said. 

"Let me guess you "forgot" to set up the fire right." Yoona said in reply.

"Yes! Yoona our alligator here is so smart!" Sunny shouted.

"Arghhh unnie I don't know how to do it." Yoona whine.

"lts ok I can help." Yuri smiled.

"Really! Thank you!" Yoona already walking to the griller.(or whatever its called.)

While Yoona walked to the grill she turned around and saw Yuri who was strolling behind. "Why are you behind? That will harm your fame." Yoona smiled. 

"Oh haha I guess." Yuri quickly speed up beside Yoona. 

The two were walking when suddenly Yoona tripped and Yuri quickly caught her for the second time. What was shocking this time was their noses not just inches away but touching their eyes met and that stayed like that for about 1 minute. Yuri can feel her heart beating fast and she know this feeling very well. She is falling in love the second time in one day. Yoona on the other hand was so shocked and couldn't breath right. "You sure is good at pranking but better at tripping over flat surface." Yuri giggled. 

"Yah let me go already its awkward." Yoona said coldly. 

"Oh oops i forgot." Yuri said letting Yoona go shyly.

While the two tallks and giggle shyly Jessica couldn't help but get mad and said she is going to get some drink. 

 Why am I mad she isn't even my girlfriend.-Jessica pout in mind.

Back to Yoonyul...

Yoona was staring at the griller not knowing what to do. "Hey! Help here please." Yuri shouted to Yoona.

"Yes coming!" Yoona answered while running to help with the bag of coals.

Yuri and Yoona success on bringing the bag near the grill. "Yuri-ah...do you know what to do?" Yoona asked cutely. 

 "Leave it to me!" Yuri show her charming smile.

"Oh teach me too!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Ok first you put the coals in it and remember to put in the oil(or whatever) then light it up, but you have to becareful or it won't work ok." Yuri gave Yoona a quick glance.

Yoona was laughing with wide open due to what Yuri just told her. 

Yoona-ah you remind me of Diana so much...such a choding like her- Yuri laugh in her mind.

"Yuri! Yuri! WON YURI THE PERFECTIONIST!!!" Yoona called Yuri from her little thought of her past girlfriend.

"Oh sorry Yoona-ssi I was just thinking uhhhh Haha..." Yuri face frown after.

"Yuri did I make you upset? Did I do something?" Yoona concerning for Yuri.

"Nah you just remind me of my late girlfriend she is a choding too. Anyways I bet she is now happy ranking people up there." Yuri joked.

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that.." Yoona frowning.

"Yah you choding I am suppose to frown not you!" Yuri trying to lift up the mood.

Yoona thought in mind- "Haha she is cute but I am sorry you are about to fall into my prank." 

"Yuri I think something got into my eyes." Yoona pretending to rub her right eye.

"Let me see." Yuri gently walk toward Yoona and their face were so close to each others. 

When they were close enough Yoona suddenly tickle Yuri and ran away. 

"Yah! IM YOONA! COME BACK HERE!" Yuri ran after Yoona.

The others stands over by their place and watch the two chase each other when all of them gasp....Yuri caught up but tripped and fell on top of Yoona.

"Ummmm sorry..." Yuri said quietly. 

"Its o-ok" Yoona stuttered.

"YO YOU TWO STOP BEING LOVEY DOVEY WE NEED TO FINISH AND EAT!" Sooyoung shouted for their attention. 

Yoona and Yuri quickly stood up and Yoona just said, "I'll go first then Haha that was fun." 

Yuri too shy to answer just nodded. 

Damn that was so close good thing you can control yourself Yuri that was like the 3rd time tonight! Remember you love Diana and only her.- Yuri scold herself as she walk back.

Omg that was close my heart is pounding so fast what do I do.- Yoona thought as she walk at a fast pace back. 

"I see our choding is already taking action huh." Hyoyeon teased when Yoona arrived.

"Yah it was accident but Sica unnie was intentionally you should !" Yoona pouted.

"What did Sica do?" Sunny asked.

"We saw her singing and hugging Yuri earlier." Yoonhyun said at once.

"Jessica anything you need to explain?" Taeyeon asked.

"No its nothing I asked you guys to join me but none of you guys did..." Jessica was cut off.

"So you ask Yuri?" Sooyoung asked.

"Nope I was walking and she just appear behind me and ask me to sing. We sang "Back hug" by SNSD then she started crying because *sigh* she misses her late girlfriend who died on the day she was going to propose to..." Jessica carefully explained everything which the girl faces turned to some sad faces. 

"What's with the atmosphere here? Aren't we suppose to enjoy the barbecue?" Yuri sudden spoke scared everyone. 

"Ah yes HURRY UP I WANT TO EAT NOW!" Sooyoung demanded. 

"Aishhh such a shikshin!" Sica gave Sooyoung her death glares. 

"Ok Ice Princess don't get mad out food might get freeze up." Sooyoung tease back. 

"Guys we should stop." Yoona looking down.

"Yoona what happened?" Tiffany asked.

"I AM HUNGRY TOO!" Yoona laugh.

"Aishhh what a Choding!" Everyone said and they went back to work laughing and talking.

-----------'

A/N: hello my readers! Finally updating next up may be YulSoo...or notttttt please subscribe upvote and read!