YulSeo- Get annoying too.

Yuri The Player

After eating all of the food Yuri made Sooyoung smile happily like a kid who just got what they wanted. Seohyun who only ate a little turn around and asked, "Yuri-ssi do you know how to make some healthy salad?" Yuri turn around and said,"Oh just call me Yuri or Yul no need for being formal and yes do you want some?" Seohyun just simply said, "Yes Yuri-ssi I like to be healthy unlike my unnies who eats without caring they may die one day." This cause Yuri to laugh and the rest to give Seohyun glares which doesn't work on her. 

"Yes I hope you live on longgg then maknae." Taeyeon said as a joke. 

Everyone is now joking about the maknae and Yuri just sat there laughing at them. "Yuri-ssi I want some healthy food." Seohyun ignoring her unnies. "Ok I will tell my worker to bring you some." Yuri told her work and they came in with some healthy foods. 

Yuri lean toward Yoona and ask, "Why is she so formal and why won't she call me Yuri?" Yoona laugh opening wide and said, "She is the maknae so she have this innocent personality that cause her to be really polite it gets annoying sometimes but trust me after awhile if you guys get close she is no different from us." Yuri just nodded her head and stare at Seohyun again. 

"Yuri-ssi I like to be formal and healthy doesn't mean you need to stare at me like that." Seohyun said without looking away from the food. 

"Oh he..he... Sorry Seohyun. But may I call you Hyunnie?" Yuri asked politely.

"Anything you want Yuri-ssi I don't mind but if you stare at me while eating I do mind I'll probably give you some manner lectures." This time Seohyun stare straight back at Yuri and smile. 

Whoa her eyes twinkle so pretty and cute!- Yuri thought.

"My eyes twinkle but don't get obsesse with it please my unnies is enough." Seohyun suddenly said. 

"How did you know...are you human?" Yuri asked in amazement. 

"Stop joking Yuri-ssi your face says it all." Seohyun said straightly. 

She is so cute!! Diana her eyes are as attractive as yours too! Why all these girls making me suffer.- Yuri thought.

Seohyun finished her food and told her unnies she is going to go stroll around the place for awhile. Yuri stood up and volunteer to go with here since she know the place best. Seohyun didn't protest she just walk away silently. Yuri following behind but before she left the room she heard, "Oh so first it was Jessica then Yoona and then that shikshin now Seohyun Yuri really have some charms." Tiffany said. "Haha you guys idk how you are falling for her but I am not I don't see any charm in her but she is nice." Taeyeon being blunt. "Taeyeon they say hating make you loving I'm going to laugh out loud if you fall for her next." Sooyoung and Yoona said at the same time with a smirk. 

Yuri walked out and sigh after she heard part of their conversation. "I know I'm sorry for my unnies behaviors and especially Taeyeon unnie she just doesn't really care much sorry." The sudden voice startle Yuri. "Ah it's o-ok now where do you want to go?" Yuri changing the topic. 

"A beautiful peaceful place would do it." Seohyun said smiling. 

Omg that smile it's so gorgeous and here I am falling again Yuri you are such a player.- Yuri thought to herself. 

"Ok I know just the place lets go Hyunnie." Yuri using her charm. 

I may look unaffected or careless but how you call me and Yuri charms really is killing me inside help me I am falling for you too!!- Seohyun scream in her head.

Yuri and Seohyun reach the place. Yuri smile when she saw the expression on Seohyun's face. "You seem to like it so much." Yuri said staring at Seohyun. 

"Unnie you are staring at me again. Quit it before I give you lectures." Seohyun said in a cold tone. 

"...*sigh*....such a cold manner for such a cute young lady like you." Yuri said sweetly. 

"Don't cheesy talk to me like that unnie." Seohyun again with a cold tone. 

"Haha just lets be comfortable with each other ok and you know you are just like Diana in a way. Cheerful look/cold sometimes but cold manner until I break all her walls and let the sun goes in. I miss her but you and your unnies really have a little bit of her in you all. Is this fate?" Yuri said with a sad tone. 

"Unnie don't be down I'm sorry for being so cold toward you I just don't want to fall for you like my Unnies did." Seohyun cover after she said it.

"Your unnies like me? That's why you are afraid?" Yuri giggled. 

"Ummmm is there shells here?" Seohyun avoiding the questions. 

"Yes a lot of them want to find them?" Yuri said in a caring voice. 

"Yes! Yes! Let's go!" Seohyun already running toward the water. 

Just like you Diana haha- Yuri let out a chuckle.

Seohyun and Yuri were finding shells and playing in the water when Seohyun got a cramp and started drowning. Yuri was about 2 feet away when she saw the girl drowning. She swam fast toward Seohyun and grabbed her to shore. When they got to the shore Yuri gave the girl CPR. After a while it was no use no one was around she Yuri decided for Hyunnie's life she gave a mouth to mouth CPR. Seohyun finally woke up and said she want to go back to the resort and rest. Yuri bent down and told Seohyun to get on her back. They started for the resort.

........

"Seohyun-ah what happened?" Taeyeon asked right away. 

"I just got cramps and started drowning but Yuri unnie help me by taking me to shore and gpdid CPR." Seohyun giving them a slight smile. 

"Ummmm what kind of CPR?" Tiffany asked. 

"Well ummmm I can say both mouth and hand CPR..." Yuri being honest. 

Everyone was shocked even Seohyun was too. "Uhhhh come here Seohyun we will take you to your room Yuri must be tired too she should go change and rest too." Taeyeon said softly. 

Seohyun got off of Yuri's back and bow, "Thank you unnie." She left with the group. 

Whoa she really gave me mouth to mouth CPR!! Sorry unnies I said I won't for her but I think I can't help it now.- Seohyun thought. 

Hmmm her lips are soft and she is cute...wait why am I like this can't be I can't fall for all of them! Help me.- Yuri thought as she walk to her room. 

.........

A/N: Well there is the next one all my stories are updated haha. Now I know this one was bad but I am sorry I think I might need help for the next chapter please comment an idea if you have one. Hope you enjoy! Hmmmm who is next idk. Hehe well subscribe upvote and comment!!! There is many views but little subscribers and comment plus the upvotes you readers are really making me lose hope on writing. Bye. Enjoy!