Making it Harder

Her Lucky Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Goodmorning!"

Dahyun greeted everyone she met along the music station's hallway. With her usual bright personality, she smiled at everyone. And when the endless crowded hallway became empty, Dahyun's bright smile slowly faded. She didn't know that smiling can be hard and tiring on days you can't be happy at all.

Instead of drowning herself with troublesome thoughts and guilty feelings, which she was doing for almost three weeks already, she started counting the tiles with her every step. 

One...

I miss... 

"Kim Dahyun." she shook her head.

Two...

three...

I want to see him.. 

"Can't you stop?!" she screamed to herself, but, unfortunately, someone ended up receiving the irritated scream of Dahyun.

They both look at each other with wide and open eyes - feeling surprised and embarrassed respectively.

"W-why are you so angry early in the morning?"

Jimin... Why of all people...

"I didn't know that Kim Dahyun is a grumpy lady." Jimin continued, acting as if nothing had happened; as if his heart wasn't broken; as if he didn't shed a tear.

"Eh?" Dahyun was uncontrollably blushing. She knew it was not because she was embarrassed, but because her heart was crazily thumping for the boy in front of her.

"Why is your face so red?" he extended his arm and reached for her forehead.

"Stop!" she screamed once again, slapping Jimin's hand away. She didn't mean to do that to him, but if he were to touch her, she doesn't know what she'll do next. She knew that even a slight touch from him would make her feel more things she hadn't felt before.

"I-I have to leave..." she sprinted away from Jimin.

"Wait." Jimin grabbed Dahyun's arm without any intention of letting her go.

They both held each other gazes, not until Jimin saw her face - teary eyes, blushing cheeks, and pursed... lips - he had no choice but to let go. He watched her brisk walk away from him; and with a sigh of relief, he grabbed his heart over his chest. "Almost... You did great, Jimin."

"Park Jimin!"

Jimin froze with wide eyes as he gazed at Dahyun from afar. She just screamed his name and it echoed in the empty hallway; Was she not scared to get caught interacting with him or get caught calling her senior by his name? Dahyun let out all the air in her lungs and screams, "Stupid!"

She stuck her tongue out and scram away right after. Jimin was left confused, he was called by his name and was called stupid by his junior, yet he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Ya!" he shouted back, while forcing a straight face, "I'm your senior!" he shook his head pretending to be upset, but his wide smile says otherwise. He turned around and saw Taehyung, who might have or might have not seen what had happened. 

"Jimin!" he greeted, glancing at Jimin's back, "Who were you shouting at?"

Taehyung probably had not seen it was Dahyun, and Jimin felt relieved; he knows that Taehyung knew what he felt but he was relieved that his friend didn't get to see how adorable Dahyun was when she called him stupid.

"Some adorable lost puppy." he answered walking back to their waiting room.

"It was Dahyun, wasn't it?" Taehyung jumpily asked.

Jimin stopped and glared at Taehyung, "So you knew?"

"Ya! She's my--!" Taehyung looked around and decided to say the next words in a whisper, "Girlfriend. You gave up, right?"

"Yes, but she's making it harder, and you too," Jimin flicked Taehyung in the forehead, "Stop being guilty about it. Just seeing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter