Eleven

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hey guys, welcome back~! Ok, so have you guys ever been afraid of reading Wattpad even infront of a family member who doesn't understand English?! CAUSE I DUCKING HAVE!!! So earlier I was eating dinner, and then like my mom doesn't understand English, so I read a VKook book. THAT CHAPTER DUCKING HAD MEDIA!!! Like there was a photo of a VKook fanart with Tae on the bottom and Jungkook on top touching him.

Luckily, I reacted fast enough that I scrolled down super fast, so my mom didn't see it. So you don't need to worry about that in my chapters because I won't have medias, and if I added a mature photo, then I'll warn you ;) TIME!!!!)

Third Person's Point of View

  "Now, isn't it time for Daddy to open his birthday present?" Jungkook smirked as he leaned down to remove the red ribbons.

Jungkook slowly and taesingly removed the ribbon one strand by another, admiring how Taehyung would squirm on the bed from the delicate frictions with the silky ribbon. 

The younger would also occasionally lean down to and on the older's neck, leaving sweet love bites that made Taehyung look even prettaer. 

"Mhmm... Ah~" Taehyung moaned as the dominant his neck just at the right spot, which was located in between his neck and collarbones.

After removing the last piece of ribbon, Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes which showed nothing else but lust and love.

Without hesitaetion, the younger leaned in and captured the submissive's addicting lips, savoring every moment of the contact.

"Daddy will make his baby feel so good~" Jungkook smirked as he pulled off the older's lace and blew softly on his shaft, making him shiver in response.

"Hah~ Please make me feel good, D-Daddy~!!"

"Of course, baby~"

By this point, Taehyung was already ready to take the juancock in raw. They're practically ing at least once every other day.

Jungkook, being the semi-gentleman he is (only for Tae though), looked at Taehyung's glassy eyes for confirmation. 

Once the older nodded for continuation, Jungkook stripped out of his own clothes and inserted a finger into Taehyung's already wet, needy hole.

"Mmm... Ah~ M-More"

Adding another finger, Jungkook went deeper, searching for that one significant spot that'll make his baby go crazy.

"AHH~ D-Daddy There~!!" Taehyung moaned in pleasure as the younger ed his long lean fingers inside.

" baby, I can't do this anymore!" the younger said as his was up to the point where he himself can't control anymore.

"T-Take me D-daddy, m-make TaeTae feel good. AH~!!" the older moaned loud and lewdly as a Jungkook's long endless shaft was stuffed into him.

"A-Ahn~ S-So big... D-Daddy you're s-so b-big~!" the submissive moaned as he felt that the younger's d*ck has grown larger in size, since the last time they've done it.

"Who's making you feel good, huh? Be a good boy and answer Daddy"Jungkook asked with dominance dripping out of every part of him.

"K-Kookie D-daddy makes T-TaeTae f-feel so good~!!"

Knowing that the older was feeling good, Jungkook went on full speed, wrecking the small fragile boy underneath him. Jungkook abused Taehyung's prostate as they've both reached their limits. 

Jungkook felt himself getting harder each time the submissive moaned underneath him. The sounds of , groaning, screaming, bed creaking, and skin slapping were just purely arousing.  The couple can feel themselves reaching their limits to holding in their es.

"Ahn~ D-Daddy may I-i c-~?!!" Taehyung asked as he felt his body tense up from the wave of pleasure that he has been waiting to release.

"Since TaeTae has been good, for Daddy" Jungkook groaned as he felt the older clench tightly around him. 

'This felt so much better than ing' Jungkook thought.

They both came in unison, which made Taehyung shiver a bit from the warm liquid that filled him up completely.

"D-Daddy?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter