Thirteen

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hey guys, I'm back! There will be an exciting announcement (for me) in the bottom A/N after updating~!! From now on, I'll uncensor the cuss words because I find it somehow 'destroys the moment' if you understand. Also, for some reason, I wasn't able to reply to the same conversation for more than once IDK what's wrong with my Wattpad but still, let's start~~!)

Third Person's Point of View

  "Baby, bad boys get taught lessons, or should I call them... 'punishments' " 

While having an illusion of all the things that he can do to his baby, Jungkook quickly undressed himself and him lips. The younger then quickly pinned the other down, grabbing his wrists harshly, while grabbing a pair of handcuffs. 

Meanwhile, the older shivered in excitement at how dominant Jungkook was being. 

Taehyung wanted to be used. 

Fulfilling every bit of Jungkook's desires. Letting the other do whatever he wanted with him, with his body. 

Taehyung wanted to be Jungkook's .

The only person that the younger will ever go to whenever he was .

" , you're so needy for Daddy hmm? I can already tell how wet you are... Are you ? Answer me, baby boy " Jungkook demanded with his deep, seductive voice.

At this point, the older was so aroused, that he even find being humiliated exciting. 

"Mhm... Y-Yes D-Daddy~ T-TaeTae is so, s-so wet for D-Daddy," and that's when Taehyung has finally realized the humiliation kink that he had always had.

 "T-TaeTae want feel D-Daddy's big c-... ahn~! inside me " the submissive begged as he felt more clear substance dripped from his entrance and slit.

Jungkook chuckled as he admired how much of a Taehyung has become, now that he was pleading to be ed over and over again.

" Tsk, be a good boy for Daddy, " 

Despite the rush to punish the other, Jungkook has too soft of a heart to hurt his baby physically. However, his baby deserved a decent punishment for what he did wrong.

"Baby, you know that Daddy loves you right? Daddy doesn't want to hurt you, but you were a bad bad boy. Tell Daddy what you did wrong"

"T-TaeTae k-kissed ChimChim O- H-Hyungie on the cheeks and h-hugged him w-without Daddy's p-permission"

"Good boy" Jungkook said as he took of the other's clothes and made deep, noticeable hickeys onto the other. 

"Mmm... H-hah~ AH!" Taehyung made diffent tones and pitches of sounds as red marks were placed all over his tan, fragile body.

"Hmm... Baby, Daddy will offer you two ways of punishment. One : no or kisses for a wee-"

"N-no please Daddy! T-TaeTae can't s-stand a d-day without D-Daddy and k-kisseus~!" Taehyung sobbed as he interrupted.

"Tsk t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter