Win or Lose

Regret Punishment

It was Saturday morning and the two best friends, Daehyun and Youngjae were having their usual hangout routine; this time they've decided to hangout in Daehyun's house. They've been best friends since they were six and Daehyun's house was just in front of Youngjae's. It has been more than ten years since then and now the both of them are in high school.

 

Daehyun looks way different back then than he was now. In the past, he was a small statured boy with nerdy spectacles covering his face and a pair of braces lining his teeth. It was probably the puberty that do him wonders, as he grew older he became such a fine good-looking young man; no more nerdy spectacles and those painful braces.The fact that he's quite good in sports might played an important factor for his well-built body and his golden tanned-skin. Having such good-looking features, it would be odd if he didn't have any admirers here and there. Despite having tons of admirers around him, he never thought of throwing himself into a serious relationship. It's too complicated to his liking; having a relationship that is.

 

Youngjae, he was a chubby cute boy when he was in middle school, a complete contrast to Daehyun's small body. He wore a pair spectacles, just like Daehyun but minus the braces. A top student in his school and his name will always be there within the top 3. Since he's such a good boy, he received abundant of loves from teachers love him, making his parents feel proud of their boy. He lost all the weights as soon as he entered high school, making him look more petite than before. But he still retained those cute, chubby cheeks. The cute dimples adorning his face makes him look even prettier. Yes, he's a pretty-looking guy.

 

Oh, yeah. Despite being best friends and frequently hanging out with each other, they did not attend the same school. Since they're contrasting each other when it comes to their personalities and achievements, Youngjae entered an academically-performed school while Daehyun enrolled into sports school.

 

-At Daehyun's house-

 

"Daehyunnn~I'm so bored. There's nothing we can do? ".Youngjae whined, looking bored to death.

 

"Hmm..what if we play some game and the loser will get a punished. What do you think Jae? ".Daehyun suggested. Youngjae hummed as he weighed the suggestion.

 

"OK call. I'm confident with myself, I'm gonna win this and beat your ! Mwahaha!".Youngjae laugh evily. Youngjae is really good when it comes to playing games. Well, he's a nerd and a game otaku so that explains it.

 

"Really? I doubt it.OK...If I win you need to attend at my school for two months-"

 

"OK .That was so easy.".Youngjae interrupted Daehyun. 

 

"two months; wearing girls outfit. So what I mean is, you need to pretend as a girl".Daehyun smirked while looking at now a dumbfounded Youngjae.

 

"That's not fair!!! You didn't say that earlier!!! "

 

"Who told you to interrupt when I'm not finished yet? So, up for it? " Ten minutes has passed and Youngjae was still thinking about it. He nodded and clapped his hand once he had decided.

 

"I agree and my punishment for you will be the same" It's was Youngjae's turn to smirk while Daehyun dumbfounded. Daehyun was imagining himself in those girl outfits, his muscles probably going to bulge out of those tight clothes,. He shuddered at the thought. Suddenly he felt like taking back his words but Youngjae probably going to call him a coward if that ever happens; and he won't accept that.

 

So...... 

 

"OK call. But I will make sure that I'm gonna win". Daehyun winked and Youngjae rolled his eyes. 

 

GAME START

 

For the first game, they were play online game and Youngjae won. Of course he would win that; that's because he's the one that suggested that game. "Boo~~Daehyun is a loserrr~~woooohooo".Youngjae sang happily while mocking Daehyun.

 

Second game was thigh wrestling and obviously that Daehyun won that game; the differences in the thickness of their thighs says it all. Daehyun snorted.

 

"Is that the best you've got? I thought I was duelling against a girl. Who's the looser now, princess?". Daehyun cackled. Oh how Youngjae wished that he could punch Daehyun straight on the face. But he then again he's still a civilized human being so he opted to glare at the stupid Daebutt instead.

 

The third game was the most intense one. Both of them seems so nervous, eyeing each other like they're ready to kill. This game doesn't need any skills, brain or even strenght. They just need LUCK .

 

1....2...3....

 

"paper,rock,scissor!!!". The both of them said simultaneously. 

 

The game ended with, 1) A victorious looking teenager threw punch in the air, celebrating his victory and 2) A groaning boy who ended up slumped on the messy bed, regretting his decision for throwing a paper instead of a rock.