First Day

Regret Punishment

Two boys....ehem...A boy and a 'girl' was standing in front of a huge sport school.The 'girl' was scratching the back of her neck.

"I hate you Daehyun".Murmured the girl aka Yoo Youngjae.Youngjae who was wearing a girl uniform school keep pulling his mini skirt.How he hate that skirt because he felt so exposed.He dont know how the girls manage to wear such a short skirt that showing their calves and almost showing their thigh.He can feel some boys were looking at him with excited eyes.

Daehyun quickly pulled Youngjae wrist when he felt how uncomfortable the younger was.Once they at Daehyun's locker Daehyun release his grip on Youngjae's wrist.He opened his locker door and there some of the letter fell on the floor.Yoo Youngjae who was standing beside him raised his eyebrows. Youngjae bend down to picked up the letters but his top was raised a bit and unintentionally showing his pale and slim waist. Daehyun who the other side saw it and blushing madly. Youngaje straightened his body after took the latter from the floor while his eyes still fixed on the letter.

 

"Wow. Didn't know that you have many fans huh?".Asked the younger to the Daehyun. Then he look up to Daehyun and felt weird."Why are you blushing Dae?O-Owh..because of these letters?".Said Youngjae while his hand waving the letters in front of Daehyun's face.

"Huh?Y-Yes".Daehyun mentally slapped his own face for stuttering.He lied to Youngjae for the first time in his life.Heck,Daehyun didn't want Youngjae know that he was blushing because of the latter or Youngjae will call him ert for his entire life. 

"Here.Your letter.I don't care about this letter so don't worry...".Youngjae whispered at Daehyun's ears where the younger lips near his ear.'What is wrong with me?'.Daehyun thought but he shrudder at the feeling.

The bell rang startled both of them.Daehyun quickly took his note book and put in his bag.Youngjae just watching Daehyun leaving him alone at the bag with the Daehyun's letters in his hand.Quickly he put the letters through the hole under the locker(you know what i mean right?).

"Yahh~Jung Daehyun!Wait for me".Youngjae quicken his pace to Daehyun ,ignoring that he was wearing that short skirt.

 

---------

Youngjae was standing alone in front of the class.He look at his teacher nervously ,Miss Jeon;that's what only Youngjae know because Miss Jeon is Daehyun's sister friend.So..yeah..Obvious here he was wearing Jung Hana's uniform(Daehyun's sister). Playing with his fingers and he can feel some eyes were on him.Miss Jeon stand up and walked beside Youngjae.

 

"Be quiet guys~I know you excited to have new friend here and i know h-she's cute.Right??".Asked Miss Jeon asked her students.Everyone saying 'Yes' simultaneously especially the boys."Ok cutie,introduce yourself".Miss Jeon gave Youngjae a space and she sat at her previous desk.

"H-helo everyone my name is Youngjae.Yoo Youngjae".Said Youngjae said timidly while slightly waving her right hand to his new friends.Not suprise that his voice sounds like a girl after practicing his 'girl' tone with Jung Hana.Not forget that Miss Jeon also help him with the preparation to be a girl.Miss Jeon or known as Hyosung taught him everything including how to walk like a girl.So..yeah again..Jeon Hyosung knew about this secret and because of her he can enter this school easily.

Back to the class here.All the boys cheer happily.A boy name Jin shouted "Youngjae~ya..i want to be your friend!!".Other guy named Minhyuk knocked Jin's head and saying "No.you can't Jin.She gonna be mine ok".The class went wild until a certain someone bang his fist on the table.Everyone went quiet and look at the cause of sound.There's Daehyun who smile sweetly at his cassmate."Sorry,i accidently do that.There a bug on my desk.Sorry".Daehyun apologised at his classmate.The boys rolled their eyes and back their attention at the girl in front of the class who stood awkwardly.Meanwhile some of the girls whispers between themselves at how cool Daehyun's looked just now.

"Youngjae~You so pretty!!!".Shout one of them while showing his pretty teeth.

"T-thanks".Youngjae tried his control his voice as low as he could.He gave the  boy his oh so sweet smile and then there a boy shouted something that he don't want to hear."Youngjae~ya.You have nice legs and body".Cooed one of the boy.Youngjae wish that he can punch that disgusting smug on his face.

"Boys!!Control yourself!Behave please.She's new here".Yelled Miss Jeon immediately.Looking the afraid face of her student make her wanna slap those boy who saying such thing at Youngjae.She know she can't slap her student but when she look at the Youngjae's face make her want to protect Youngjae like a chicken mother protect her chick.

"Good.Now everyone is quiet.So Youngjae please take a sit beside Dasom.You can asked her help ok".Youngjae nodded his head at Miss Jeon.Gave her a slight bow and walked towards his seat beside a girl name Dasom.On his way to his seat he flashed his smile at Daehyun.Daehyun and him sat in one row but they not deskmate.There a boy beside Daehyun near the window and...sleeping.Dasom gave him a bear hugged as soon as he plopped his on his seat."Oh my good Youngjae.You such a cutie like a doll".Dasom said when she hugged Youngjae.Youngjae hugged Dasom back as sincere as he could.

'Oh boy~this gonna be a long day'.Sighed Youngjae when the girl Dasom  released her arms from Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry that i haven't update this forever.I will make sure that i constantly update this.Do comment about this fanfic.Tell me if there some grammatical error here.LOVE YA~~~~GIve me some spirit to write this fanfic TwT