Tired Day

Regret Punishment

        Youngjae lay on his bed like a starfish position.He was so tired today.It's already a week he was studying at Daehyun's school and it's already a week too that the same guys kept bothering him.A scene for that day was flushed through his mind.Today at the cafe when he was lunch with Daehyun,Yongguk and Dasom a guy approach him with a box on his hand.Then the boy gave him the box with a pink sticky note attached on it.The boy scratched his nape while muttering a low "Eunkwang sunbaenim gave it to you".Youngjae arched his eyebrow whilst looking at the box.Despite he felt suspicious with the box given but he still took it and saying a thank you at the tall boy.The boy's cheeck turn red when Youngjae smile at him with his genuine smile.Let's not forget his cute dimple here.Youngjae glance at the boy's nametag;Junhong.The Junhong boy gave a slight bow and went to his previous seat with his friends.Youngjae looked at the boy's back and sighed,'not again' as he monolgue while examined the box on his hand.Dasom looked at the box with excited smile and clasped both of his hand while saying "Youngjae..Youngjae~you should open it" with her excited tone.Yongguk just gave him a small smile and nodded his head as he approved what Dasom just said.Meanwhile Daehyun who sat in front of him just glared at the box.Unawared of Daehyun's face he opened the lid of the box and took out something from the box.He showed to his friend what he got.On his hand was a keychain with small fluffy cat shape and a silver ring with his name engraved on it.Owh..with someone's name too."Eunkwang love Youngjae.Eww~this is so cringe".Said Dasom after he asked Youngjae's permission to look at it while Yongguk laugh his off.Daehyun just doing nothing;not laugh or smile.He just doing.....nothing.

          Youngjae quickly shake his head to removed the scene from his head.It's not like he hate Eunkwang sunbaenim.Yes,to say the truth that Eunkwang is a great guy with a great sense of humor.Eunkwang loved to make jokes but it just he didn't feel any attraction at Eunkwang.His body jolted when the ringtone echoed through his room.He picked up his phone on the night stand beside his bed.Eunkwang name was flashed on the phone screen."Oh my god.Why he's calling me right now?".Uttered Youngjae with his not so nice groan.

"He-Hello Sunbaenim?",Youngjae trying to make his voice as low as possible. Youngjae lean against the headboard while his left hand playing with the hem of his shirt.He found this always happen when he felt nervous with someone that he know have crush on him.He don't even know why.He didn't like them at all.Maybe he felt so shy that's why he react like that.Usually when he felt nervous he will bite his nail and got angry by Himchan.

"Helo Youngjae~ya..What my beauty doing there?".Eunkwang said in flirting tone.Youngjae can imagine Eunkwang's smirk everytime he flirt with him and it make him want to laugh.Instead showing a handsome smirk,that sunbaenim of him showed him the funnniest smile.There's a time when he describe about Eunkwang's smirk face to Himchan;his senior at his own school(not at Daehyun's school) and Himchan does not understand what he's talking about.Himchan said that he can't imagine Eunkwang's face because he feel weird when he imagine about it.Perhaps the ways that Youngjae describe about Eunkwang just to weird.Himchan not a stupid boy it just Youngjae's description is too smart for his own age.

"Please Sunbaenim don't call me that.I am not pretty".Said Youngjae but what he got over the line is someone laughing and suddenly that someone coughing.

"Oh..sorry Youngjae.I am just chocking my own spit.hahahaha!!".Eunkwang still with his laughing.'i didn't even ask you why you chocking'.Youngjae want to said out loud but he just kept it to himself."And Youngjae!You?Not pretty?Heol~~You're the most prettiest girl that I've ever seen you know".This time it's Youngjae turn to laughed.Instead feel disgusting with the compliment he felt it funny.How can Eunkwang saw him as pretty girl?How this world works?There's a lot of girls;or maybe not since it is a sport school but still there's a lot of girls out there and Eunkwang like him?A boy?How ridiculous it was."Please stop it before I punch you".Youngjae said in joking manner.

"Wow.So feisty.That's why i like you".Eunkwang laugh again.It seems that he can't stop laughing.

"And that's why i rejected you oppa.because i don't like you.hahaha".He himself want to gag when saying that word.OPPA?eww~~that's so eww..'This is because of Daehyun.I hate you because of you I  need to call all the boys senior in our school oppa'.He monologue again.

"oh my~my youngjae hate me.What should I do?".Said Eunkwang with his dramatic tone and fake sob.

"Oh god oppa.stop it".Sighed Youngjae.He like to talk with Eunkwang but he just tired that day.Before he lay on his bed he already completed his homework and Daehyun had called him before and asked about the homework.Daehyun kept asking the same question saying that he doesn't understand to do it.With nagging and a lil bit screaming finally both of them finished their mathematics homework.It's fascinating that both of them just discussed about their homework through the phone call only.

"ok ok.You sound so tired Youngjae~ya.You should go to sleep.You beauty sleep is important for you Youngjae~ya and don't forget about my ring ok.bye~~".His happy tone make Youngjae smile.He didn't have heart to tell that he forget where he put that ring.He also tired to argue about that ring instead he said 'Ok oppa.bye too' and with that he cut the call.He closed and his and ready to slept.Not before someone yelling his name and slammed his precious door.Someone was pulling his duvet from his body and he can felt the cold breeze from the outside.How he can forget to close the door?But immediately he forget about the window when a quite deep voice calling his name.

"Youngjae~wake up!!it's still early!!".Yelled Jung idiot Daehyun.Youngjae ignored the latter untill the latter he felt something heavy on his body.He opened his eyes and that JUNG DAEHYUN sat on him.Youngjae's eyes went wide like his eyeball gonna pop out from its socket.

"Get off from me Daehyun!!You're so heavy!".Youngjae struggling under Daehyun.His hand slaped Daehyun thigh repeatly.It may cause handprint by tomorrow morning.

"Auchh..auchh.it's hurt Youngjae~ya".Groan Daehyun.He quickly get off from Youngjae and lay beside the younger.

"Youngjae~ya.Can I sleep here? Nobody at home and I'm afraid".Youngjae look at Daehyun with the tail of his eyes.

"Coward".Spitted Youngjae.Too tired from struggling he just can said those word.

"Said who scream when we go went to Ghost House and hugged me saying 'Daehyunnie~I'm scared".Daehyun sayimg while mocking Youngjae's voice.

"It's ghost.That's not same".Youngjae defended himself.

"Yeah..yeah.Whatever.But I want to sleep here.Can I?".Daehyun listen nothing and he looked at Youngjae who sleep peacefully."So..that a yes I guess".With that Daehyun pulled over the duvet and covered both of them with Youngjae's thick duvet.

Soon both of them really in their own dreamland.Before Youngjae sleep properly(actually he was so lazy to talk with Daehyun) he can felt warm duvet on his body and an arm linked at his waist.He also can felt the warmth radiated from Daehyun's body.

Because he was tired he just ignored his bestfriend's hand and let the thick hugged his petite body.  

Yeah~because he was so tired.

 

 

 

 

--------------------

A/N:

I'm sorry if this story not great as what you think but i'm trying.Do tell me if there have grammar or spelling mistake in this story.Btw thanks for read this.I love ya~~Please give a lot of love for this story ^.^