Chapter 1

Love Come Without Us Knowing

Today is the last week of summer. Everybody are busy prepare things for the school season. Not everybody happy about that because sometime we’re lazy to go school. Everything are difference for these seven boys and four girl. They go for picnic and arcade to enjoy their last week of summer. On Wednesday they gather at the aquarium park. They enter the aquarium, there are many people but not too crowd. Jimin is to engross in seeing the fish without his knowing, there is someone is walking in the same way with him. He stop walking when he see a big sting ray in the tank. Suddenly someone bump into him “I’m sorry.. I’m sorry” a girl apologize to him. Jimin stand there doing nothing because in front of him right now is a girl with a definition of beautiful. He can’t take his eyes of her. “Ermm… are you okay? Are you hurt?” the girl ask again.

Jimin startle when someone touch his arm. “Hey, are okay Jimin? Is something wrong?” Taehyung come from nowhere. “Yeah I’m fine. Nothing wrong” he replied to him then back to the girl in front of him. “I’m sorry because I don’t see you just now” he say to a girl with hazel eyes. He rub the back of his neck when the situation get more awkward. “No, no it fine. I should be the one say sorry because I’m too panic looking for my other friend” the girl smile at him and dismiss herself so she can continue find her friends. Taehyung at the back just look at his friend and the small girl. Then he drag Jimin to the other.

Rin is a beautiful girl with long wavy hair and hazel eyes. She has a fair skin with a plum lips. She is a soft hearted person and sensitive. She need a lot of attention but never be too demanding in everything. Her other friend are Sora and Hana. Sora is a happy go lucky person, she hardly to get angry but it so scary when she did it. She taller than Rin and have long brown hair. She have a blue eyes and it beautiful! And the last one is Hana. She not a talk active person, always serious and never smile to anyone. She a short temper person but never raise her voice with Rin and Sora or anyone close to her. She always wear a poker face so no one can read her. Despite all that she still a beautiful girl with glowing skin, long black hair that reach her waist and she have sliver eyes.  She has the same height with Sora. Hana and Sora is like a positive and negative charge but hardly argue with each other. They also got a difference eyes color from everyone else because they have the mix blood and it make them half Korean. Other people who see or meet with them always say that they are a doll in human world and they say both of them make a plastic surgery, which is not true while Rin parent is Korean but she is the exactly replica of her mother. She has a baby face that people always think she still underage for everything. All of them already nineteen years old. 

“Rin!!! There you’re. Where have you been? You make us worry, you know” two girl running to her. “ I’m sorry, I got lost just now and try to find you and  Hana but I didn’t found you in there” Rin feel guilty because she make her friend worried. “It okay… at least you’re fine now” Sora know what Rin thinking. Hana didn’t say anything but she give her a hug. Now knowing that her friend didn’t worried about her anymore she is more than happy. “Sora, Hana can we eat now I’m hungry?”  They start walking to the nearest café. When they arrive at the café, Hana order the food for them while the other two find a seat for three people and they seat at the corner of the café. Now they just need to wait for their food.

 

After 15 minutes their food finally arrive. The waiter serve their food on the table and leave a piece of paper. Rin see the paper and take it under her strawberry smoothie. It has number phone on the paper. She turn to look at the waiter at the counter and he give a lustful glance at her. She try to ignore him. They eat peacefully until a group of boys and girl enter the café. It feel like everybody doing a whispering contest. The girls also look up to see the “shining amore” that make everybody drool so much and there nothing. Just seven boys and four girl, all of look like the ordinary people nothing much. Hana continue eat her abandon ice caramel and it the same with Sora. Only Rin still look at them but not to long because a pair of eyes that she meet just now, look at her. The boys and girl walk past through them but not all of them.

“Hey… I’m sorry about the incident in the aquarium just now…but I think this is yours right?” Jimin shyly try to talk with Rin and he give back her bear keychain. She shock because how can she be so careless and she look at Hana and Sora who give her a death glare. She gulp before take the the keychain. “Thank you” she force a smile. It make jimin feel a little bit curious why the girl look like a scare all of sudden. He look at her other friend and he know why. “ Is there anything else you want to say?” Sora ask Jimin because he didn’t move at all. “Errr..no” he walk to his friend.

“ I’m sorry” Rin look like she want to cry. “Why?” Hana look like she want to shout at her but the question come like a whisper. “For being careless” She look at Hana but she only shake her head then she look at Sora. “We not angry at you Rin. Sometime people can be careless too. It normal, you don’t have to apologize” Sora said and smile at her. “Then why both of you look like want to kill me when the boy give me this” she point at her bare keychain. “Just want to tease you” Sora already laugh at Rin red face while Hana just look at them.

“I want go to a restroom for a while” Hana told them before get up and go to the café restroom. While Hana go to the restroom Sora tease Rin with the boy she meet just now. “How you meet him Rin” she have a mischief glint in her eyes. Rin groan when she know Sora want to .

Meanwhile in the restroom, Hana washing her hands while listening to the girls gossip. The girl with long pink hair start it first. “Do you see the boys just now. I heard that all of them are rich and hot. I want to take a chance today” she said and wink at her friend. “Oh My God!!! I want it to. It not fair if only you try to seduce them.” Her other friends start to get excited. Hana get out form the restroom.  She walk to her table and accidently bump with someone or to be more specific that someone is a boy name Jungkook. “I’m sorry” Hana said it first without looking at the boy. She look up and the boy stare at her.

Jungkook probably forgot how to breath when the girl look up. The eyes were beautiful and the voice is like a spell on him. What a beauty. “Are you okay?” Hana speak again. “What is your name, princesses?” he ask her out of the blue. She didn’t say anything instead of stare at him. Suddenly they heard something fall on the floor. It just the utensil that the waiter drop it.

Hana just walk aside when the boy didn’t talk to her. She go to her friend and finished her drink before they go to the mall. Hana paid for their food and go to her car. Sora and Rin already waiting there. She drive them to the mall because they still got a few thing they need to buy.