Chapter 2

Love Come Without Us Knowing

Jungkook and his friend go the school like always. All of them got the same class in the morning. All of them in their second year in Seoul University. This University is a high prestige school only the excellence can get in this school.

They teacher for history subject still not coming which is a little bit weird because she never late for her class. They wait for Mrs. Yang for 20 minutes before she come with three girl follow behind her. “Today we have three new student who just move from Europe. They will continue their study here and please behave yourself with them”. They walk to the back and sit only three of them at the back. Mrs. Yang continue her lesson and give some note for her student. Some of the student didn’t pay attention in the class which is make Mrs. Yang annoying and decided to give them a group work.

“Since not everybody pay attention in my class so I want to give some group work and I will choose your group member” she smile at them because some of them really hate group work. “Sora, Rin and Hana I want you to group with Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. Six of you will get the tough topic because you guys have six member while the other only have four member in each group”. The other girl in the class sent a glare at them because they want the three boys to be in their group. “Mrs. Yang this not fair. Why they can group with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. We want to do group work with them too. This three girl just a new student and it impossible they can do this group work. They don’t even know our history” the girl with a dirty blonde hair said to Mrs. Yang.

“Do you have a problem with us?” Hana said and her voice is cold and she look like want to kill the girl. Her voice sure make everyone in the class shiver. Sora hold her arm just to make sure Hana didn’t get up from her place. Rin on the other side pray to god so that the girl didn’t say anything back to Hana. “What I’m only said the truth. Why are you so angry? You just move from Europe to Seoul it impossible for you to know our history and you should learn how to respect me because you guys just a newbie here” the girl mock Hana and feel so proud that she can make Hana angry. “You talk like one of the top student in here but you’re the one who have the worst grade in this school. You talk about respect with me? Do you know what the meaning of respect. Mirror yourself first before you talk with someone else” with that everybody in deep silence.

 “I’m sorry Mrs. Yang for taking your time and being rude in your class” Mrs. Yang smile at Hana because this girl know her mistake and apologize to her directly in front of everyone. “It okay Hana I forgive you and Seoyul please sit down and shut your mouth” Seoyul look like a red tomato when Hana said like that because she angry at the same time shock how the hell this new girl know her grade. She sit down and at the same time weird when Mrs. Yang didn’t even rise her voice to scold Hana. After half an hours their class finally finished.

All of student dismiss and go to cafeteria as their usual place if the class is over but not everyone. In the class Mrs. Yang still sat at her table and the seven boys still there too. “Boys come here for a while” she call them. They walk to her table. “Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are you comfortable when I pair you guys with the girls. If not I can change your group member with other student?”. “We can try to do this work together with them but we’re not sure how this work will come out” Taehyung said even when he already see what happen in the class just now. Jungkook and Jimin nod because they also want to know this girl.

“If you said so I want you to summit this group work in two week. Just want to warning all of you never push the girls to do something they didn’t want to do because it will turn out ugly for sure” Mrs. Yang smile and left them alone. “What she trying to say. Never push them-” someone open the door. Hyunsu poke her head at the door and see the persons she searching for. She walk to Yoongi and kiss his cheeck “The girls already waiting at the cafeteria and I heard that we have new students today is it true?” Eunhee is a small girl and she a cheecky girl who want to make everyone happy. She has a twin which is opposite personality from her. Her twin is Seokjin girlfriend. She not a talkactive person but she a warm heard person and like to helping people.

“Yup, and they have group work with Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung” Yoongi said while walking to cafeteria with all his friend and hand in hand with Eunhee.