[drabble]

EUNKANG COLLECTION

He entered the house as quietly as he can. Craning his neck, he let out a yawn. He put his suitcase on the living room and strutted towards their bedroom. Opening the door slowly, he saw Jiwon sleeping soundly. He smiled, the older has fell asleep on his side of the bed.

He has been away from home for a week now because of work. They had a business gathering at Jeju and he just couldn’t say no to the opportunity given to him by his boss so he grabbed it. Jiwon was even the one who packed his things for him because of how sudden it was. He just didn’t expect being far from the older hurt this much. He misses him so much.

Sunghoon slowly walked towards the bed, with a gentle smile on his face. He leaned down leisurely and gave Jiwon a peck on the forehead. “I miss you.” he muttered, hands going towards his face, gently caressing. Jiwon murmured something inaudible as he unconsciously moved towards where the warm body of Sunghoon is. Sunghoon smile seeing this. He bent down to give him a soft kiss on the lips when the older drowsily opened his eyes. As soon as he caught sight of Sunghoon, he smiled, wide. He opened his arms wide towards Sunghoon, asking for a hug on which the younger easily gave to him.

“You are back.” Jiwon softly whispered on his ear. He can hear him smiling.

“I am home.” was Sunghoon’s muffled reply as he nestled his face on Jiwon’s neck.

“I miss you.” He smiled at that.

“I miss you too.” He answered, kissing his neck softly. “Go back to sleep, I’ll just change for a while.” He added before giving Jiwon a kiss on his lips which the older eagerly replied. They parted once they were out of breath.

“I really miss you.” Jiwon murmured, pecking him on the lips again and again and again.

“And I really miss you too. So much.” Sunghoon replied, kissing him on the cheeks. He stood up and went to the closet to look for his pajamas, all these while, Jiwon has been staring at him. He still couldn’t believe the younger is home at last. Once Sunghoon was done changing, he turned back only to meet Jiwon’s body. He is hugging him tightly. “Hyung?”

“Nothing. Let’s just stay like this for a while.” he muttered, left hand going up to the younger’s nape, gently while his right hand was on the younger’s waist, holding him close.

They stayed like that for a little while until Sunghoon says they need to go to sleep. They went to bed and ended up talking about Sunghoon’s days in Jeju until they fell asleep holding each other tight.

 

----

I really need to sleep, my head aches and my eyes hurts but I need to get this off my system first. Haha! A drabble to start your friday~ No short story for now. Haha!

Any prompt?