Love Distance Long Affair [KANG POV]

EUNKANG COLLECTION

Title: Love Distance Long Affair
Rating: G
Pairing: Eun Jiwon x Kang Sunghoon (AU)
DIsclaimer: FICTION IS FICTION. I don't own them. I just borrowed them for writing fanfics. Kkkk
Author's note:  This is a one shot song fic. In my opinion this is too short to be a really one shot though. Haha. The song is the same as the title Love Distance Long Affair sung by Deco*27. 

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ERRORS.

 

KANG SUNGHOON



It has been a month since they have seen each other. They were not used to this. They haven't been this apart for so long before that it made him restless. It is understandable though, since Jiwon has just started working on his father's company for only a month now, so the older has been busy (and he is in another city). He, too, has been busy with school, now that he is on his last year in college. Still, he couldn't help but be afraid. His insecurities catching up on him. His hyung isn't there to shut it out.

He just couldn't stop it. 

He might be smiling, he might be living but he is not alive at all. He is lonely. He misses him so much that it hurts. It still hurts even when they just talked to each other through phone last night. Sunghoon was thinking whether to call Jiwon or not. The older might be very busy now, he is only free when night comes. His musing took most of his time that he had given up doing schoolwork and just want to go home. He just wanted to calm himself down.

"-hoon-ah! Sunghoon-ah!" Jang Suwon called, waving a hand in front of him. "You seem distracted. Do you want to come with us to unwind? Jaeduck and I are going to this cafe. All these paperworks are burning up my brain." Suwon ranted. He was still ranting when Jaeduck came to their room, calling for them.

"Sunghoonie~ Suwonie~" Jaeduck shouted from the door. "Faster, faster!"

"Let's go" Before Sunghoon could even answer, Suwon already has his arm around Sunghoon, pulling him up and dragging him towards Jaeduck.


It was late at night when the trio went home. He was thankful for his friends for they calmed his worries down. Only for a while though. . He was on his way to his apartment building when he glanced at the park. His worries and insecurities came back to him in full force. He thought he cannot be at peace without calling Jiwon. With a heavy sigh, he sat on the swing. With his phone on his hand, he contemplated again whether to call Jiwon or not. All of a sudden, his phone rang. Jiwon is calling.


"Sung--"

"Hyung, can I laugh? I can't"

"What?"

"Can I cry? Can I get angry? Still, I can't"

"What are you talking about?"

With a lump on his throat, he said "Hyung, can I kiss you? Can I hold you?"

"Sunghoon"

"Hyung, can I make you only mine?"

"Hoon-ah"

"I'm sorry for all the questions, hyung. I'm just... I just... I just missed you so so much, it hurts."

"Turn around." Jiwon softly said.

Without thinking he turned around and there he is, his hyung, smiling softly at him, looking at him longingly.

"Hyung-"

"Of course, Sunghoonie, you can laugh, you can cry, you can even get angry at me." Jiwon said while walking slowly towards the frozen man who is gripping the handle of the swing too hard."You can kiss me... you can hold me." He added as he slowly untangled Sunghoon's hands and entwined his hands' with his, pulling him closer to him. "And you can make me only yours. I am all yours, only yours." he ended, slowly bringing his face closer to Sunghoon.

"Hyung, how, why, what... you are here"

"I am" 

Then their lips met. Passionately, they shared a kiss, filling up the one month of not seeing each other. They tasted their longing and desperation on their kiss, the bittersweet taste of fear and insecurities that the other might have a changed of heart ebbing away.

"You are smiling." Jiwon said.

"So are you, hyung."

"Are you crying?" Jiwon asked, wiping a tear that has escaped his eyes

"So are you, hyung." he answered, putting his thumb on his hyung's face, drying his face from his tears

"I love you, Sunghoonie."

"So do I, I love you, Jiwon"

"We'll meet again."

"I'll be waiting."

"Hoon-ah, are you sending me away now?"

"No no no im just answering you, hyung. But really hyung, we will meet again"

"I will be waiting." Jiwon answered with eyes shining, and smile so relieved that Sunghoon realized he was not the only one who was afraid and being eaten up by insecurities. "I love you" he said, making Jiwon smile geniunely, making him smile that smile that he loves.