Déjà vu

Fell for You, Literally.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hi, my name is Johnny."

 

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

 

"Have you decided which shop?" 

 

 

This is the third time Chanyeol is asking after both of them had been walking in the entire mall, from the basement to the top level for two hours and Haerin have yet to decide which shop to buy his pants from. 

 

 

Haerin shook her head, "No... I don't know much about fashion... do you like Adidas or Nike?" and questioned. "So you're finally questioning me.", he laughed. "I'm fine with both." 

 

 

"Would you want to get similar berms or something sporty?", she questioned, again. 

 

 

"Can't you just make the call?", he furrowed his brows. "Congratulation, now you know I am an indecisive person.", she did a small clap herself and enters a shop. 

 

 

 

Haerin walks towards the male section and started taking almost all the pants out of the rack and matches with Chanyeol. He took a step back and his heart skipped a beat, when she suddenly shoved the pants right at his torso, trying to see if it matches his hoodie. "Nope.", talking to herself, she puts all the pants she took back onto the rack and exits the shop. 

 

 

The next shop, Haerin chose to enter Adidas since there was a pair of sweatpants that actually caught her attention a while ago. Chanyeol observes as she does the same thing which she did at the previous store. Scenes of her choosing outfits for him with clothes from his wardrobe or even going shopping together appeared in his mind.

 

 

He smiled at that simple thought. It may seem too early to think about things like this but he would definitely love to see it happening in real life than imagining it. Reason why he didn't really mind roaming around the mall with her, walking behind her as she looks around for his pants. He likes how she takes simple things like this seriously which could have been a joke if she laughed it off.  

 

 

"What's your waist size?", she asked which derailed his train of thoughts. 

 

 

"Wanna take a guess?", he raised his brow playfully. "I'm gonna say 26 to 29?" 

 

 

Bullseye. He points at her with a 'you got it right' look. Haerin chuckled at his silliness and passes him the sweatpants, "This is a size M, it should fit you." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How do I look?"

 

 

Haerin spun around and observes the man who just exited the fitting room, from head to toe. It was just a very simple light gray sweatpants but he simply pulls it off so well. Flawless. "Not bad." He nodded, "You do have quite a fashion sense, I must say." "It's just a pair of sweatpants but thank you.", she said and heads to the cashier. "Hold up," he stops her, "who said you're paying?" 

 

 

She frowned, "Why not?" 
 

 

"I asked you to choose my pants, not to pay for it.", he said and taking quick steps to the cashier before she could. She shook her head with a smile and walked to where he is. "Please remove the price tag.", she requested to the salesperson. 

 

 

Chanyeol looks at her, amazed. "I totally didn't think of that.", he said as they exit the shop. Haerin just shrugged, "I just thought it might be uncomfortable since you're wearing it now." 

 

 

 

Haerin took a look at the watch on her wrist as they stood outside the mall. "I guess it's time I take a leave.", she said. "Wanna have dinner?", Chanyeol offers but she rejected it with a smile and shook her head, "No thank you. Got some report to complete." "Then I'll send you home.", he said, leading her to the bus stop. 

 

 

She looked at him in awe, "You know which bus will reach my place?" "Let's just say I know everything.", he said jokingly. Letting out a small laugh as she rolls her eyes at his witty comment, "Sure thing smarty pants." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Arriving the gate of her apartment, Haerin spun around and gave Chanyeol a small bow. "Thank you for the day.", she said with a smile. "Thank you too and I think you should get in, it's getting cold.", Chanyeol suggested. She nodded and tapped her apartment card to unlock the side gate.

 

 

"Bye, Chanyeol-ssi.", giving a small wave, Haerin walks towards the lift lobby. "It's 'Chanyeol-ah' for you!", she laughed as she heard him shouted from the gate before she enters the lift. 

 

 

A click of the door signaled that it was closed, Haerin threw herself on the couch and heaves a sigh of relief. This is the third time they met but she has to admit, she is still not used to having his presence around her. She likes having him around, with Chanyeol around she feels like a whole different person. But still, she has never really spent so much time together with a man alone.

 

 

She's not sure if this is a sign that she actually likes him, neither does she want to jump into conclusion like what she did for the previous times. She believes that what's between her and Chanyeol will end sooner or later but at the same time, she has a little faith that this will go on. Especially when Chanyeol had been the one initiating to spend time together. Of course, not wanting to put her hopes too high, she's definitely having her finger crossed. 

 


Recalling that she was supposed to wash Chanyeol's pants, Haerin stood up trying to find the white pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter