Pew pew pew

you don't surf

a/n: I don't know, I'm sorry


"Hey, Daehyun?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"What will you do if I suddenly farted while we're having ?"

A surprised laugh escapes Daehyun's mouth as he turns on his side of the bed to face Youngjae. "What?"

"I'm being serious. Like, what if we're so into it that I just lose control of my body and just-- pew pew pew,"

Daehyun guffaws as he tucks his boyfriend's head under his chin, his arm draping over Youngjae's shoulder. "That's not how fart sounds like, Youngjae."

"Just answer me," Daehyun can feel Youngjae puffing his cheeks like he always does when he's getting sulky. He shakes his head and breathes in Youngjae's hair, the sweet smell of the latter's shampoo invading Daehyun's senses.

"I don't know, babe. I've never had to deal with that kind of situation before. Maybe I'll just laugh, and then you'll laugh too, and we'll just carry on as usual."

"You won't find it disgusting?"

"Eh, who knows? Maybe I'll even find it hot? Like a new or something,"

"Ew you're so weird."

"Yeah, says the guy who asked me about flatulence during at 2:50 in the morning."

Youngjae punches Daehyun's chest lightly as he huffs. Daehyun smiles, kissing the top of Youngjae's head and pulls him closer. 

"Let's just get some sleep, okay?"

"Mm. Good night Daehyunnie."