voicemail

you don't surf

 

What's up! You've reached Yoo Youngjae's voicemail. I'm probably too busy being awesome to answer your call at the moment so leave a message after the sound!

Beep.

 

"Hey, it's Daehyun. How- ah, no. I'm-- I'm doing okay. It's hard to start feeling like myself again, but I'm getting there. Yeah i know it's been a long time, sue me. I'm still in contact with Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung. They've got the patience of a saint, bless them. I feel bad because they never stop making sure to check up on me to see if I've eaten or showered or you know, do basic human survival things. Like how you always nag at--"

"Umm... The kids, Jonguppie and Junhongie are always coming over too. They'd bring baking supplies every month so we could bake green tea cheesecake, your favourite - god you always said you hated cheesecake because of the taste but you're fine eating a whole green tea cheesecake by yourself you absolute nerd."

"Haha... I miss you, you know? I still do. Even after all these years..."

Beep.

 

 

What's up! You've reached Yoo Youngjae's voicemail. I'm probably too busy being awesome to answer your call at the moment so leave a message after the sound!

Beep.

 

"Hey babe. Himchan-hyung caught me doing this last time and said it wasn't healthy but-- I just. I miss you so ing much. I want to hear your voice again. That's why I'm calling you because I know your voice will always be there to greet me. He said it's been two years and I should have moved on. But god knows I can't do that. You've been a part of my life for... for as long as I can remember. You said-- You said we'd be together forever... But how-- How can we be together when you- when you've gone somewhere I can't--"

Beep.

 

 

What's up! You've reached Yoo Youngjae's voicemail. I'm probably too busy being awesome to answer your call at the moment so leave a message after the sound!

Beep.

 

"I can't do this anymore... I can't stop thinking of you... Everywhere I go, everything I see... They'll remind me of you. I thought it would be easier for me after time passes but... I still can't do it."

 

"Why is it so hard for me to forget you?"

 

"Please... I just want you back. I miss you. If there's anything I could do to be with you again..."

Beep.

 

 

What's up! You've reached Yoo Youngjae's voicemail. I'm probably too busy being awesome to answer your call at the moment so leave a message after the sound!

Beep.

 

"I miss you."

 

Beep.

 

 

What's up! You've reached Yoo Youngjae's voicemail. I'm probably too busy being awesome to answer your call at the moment so leave a message after the sound!

Beep.

 

"I miss you."

 

Beep.

 

 

What's up! You've reached Yoo Youngjae's voicemail. I'm probably too busy being awesome to answer your call at the moment so leave a message after the sound!

Beep.

 

"I don't want to live in a world where you don't exist."

 

Beep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What's up! You've reached Yoo Youngjae's voicemail. I'm probably too busy being awesome-- what the-- shut up Daehyunnie I AM awesome you're just-- hey!-- This is Jung Daehyun speaking to tell you that Yoo Youngjae, is in fact, not at all awesome but is the biggest dork to have ever existed-- Jesus, Daehyunnie get your own voicemail--

Beep.