chapter three

The social Experiment

[camera no_five: solar_intrvw]

"Well I'm Solar. I'm really into fashion and stuff. But yeah I think it takes time until everybody go along well. We are different types of persons I guess. I won' tell too much but I think they will annoy me." Solar rolled her eyes.


[camera no_six: yongguk_intrvw]

"Hello, Bang Yongguk here. I'm the leader of..." when he introduced himself he looked to the door out of glas and saw Jennie waiting behind it for her turn. She laid against the wall bored. Then he looked back at the stuff and then the camera "I'm the leader of that underground band B.A.P. We do some rock music stuff with many talented persons." 


[camera no_seven: jennie_intrvw]

"Hello I'm Jennie." her long hair fell down from her shoulders to her front. Gentle she grabbed a small section and played with it. "They all seem nice at the first sight. But I really have to say they are not people I would usually hang out with. Well maybe Yongguk is a good buddy to hang out with in generall." She thought about the rest and shook her head "I think it will be interesting:" 


[camera no_eight: jimin_intrvw]

Jimin breathed deep. Actually he was still mad at his sister. "Oh my godness, what have I done?" he thought when he watched the room. "May you start?" a woman from the stuff said. Jimin blinked and looked to her before looking at the camera "Hello Jimin my name." he scatched his neck and kept on "I'm not used to cameras and I feel a bit weird about that all. We are different types but they seem really nice at first. Well Rose seems to be the happyvirus type. She will make us laugh when we fight." 


Jennie walked towards her room after the interview. She felt kind of weird. This all make her wait even longer before returning to New Zealand. She sighed. When she finally reached the girl's dorm she entered and made her way to her room. Actually the dorm was quiet nice in her opinion. Not too bad to live in. Back from her thought she looked up and found Yongguk standing in front of her room. She blinked about the situation. But she decided to ignore him and opened her door. When she walked in he just followed her. Jennie turned and looked at the man who was quiet taller than her. Slowly she gulped and stepped back. "What are you doing?" she asked. He shrugged gentle "I'm bored." Then he sat onto her bed. Jennie decided to lean against the wall instead. She was actually quiet nervous. Jennie is the type of girl who hanged out with boys a lot instead of girl but Yongguk had some different vibe. Those vibe she wasn't used to. Jennie slightly shivered. Yongguk leaned back and watched Jennie. He bit onto his lip "The boys are actually quiet boring." he kept on. Jennie nodded quietly. 

At that time Jennie entered the dorm Solar and Rose were sitting on the couch. When you enter the dorm at first you step into a living area with a couch, tv, a big table and chairs. Jennie not even realized the girls sitting on the couch. Rose wanted to greet Jennie with a loud voice but Solar held her back. "I wonder what Yongguk is doing here." she said. Rose blinked and looked at her. "Maybe they are friends? When the audition was, they talked for the first time and got along well." Rose said. Solar still watched Yongguk and Jennie. Then they entered the room. "That's not fair." she rolled her eyes "She is not even his type." Rose blinked at the girl next to her. "Oh you know him as well?" but Solar just nodded. She stood up and walked over to the door. She leaned her ear against the door. Rose quickly followed her and asked "What are you donig here?" but Solar placed her index onto her lips and made a shh sound. Rose rubbed her haid and tiled it lightly. "Don't do that. Let's go." she whispered and grabbed for Solar's hand but she wrested away. "I can't hear anything." she whispered and fell into Jennie's room. She found herself stubling in and Yongguk and Jennie watching her. Solar looked up. Jennie leant against the wall and Yongguk sat on her bed. She cleared and straightened herself. "Well Yongguk do you might go over to your dorm and ask hyelyn to come over? We need to be prepared since the cameras will be here soon." she smiled faked.Yongguk blinked and got up and left. Jennie passed by Solar and said "Don't listen at my door again." she rolled her eyes. Jennie sat down at the table when Hyelyn came over. She made a face to Solar and sat down as well. Jennie took the chance and glanced around. She wanted to make sure where some cameras are already placed. They were already filming them 24/7. It was actually a bit weird to Jennie, she hated being watched but it was a good oportunity to the hostel. Whatever. When all girls took their place Solar grabbed greedy for the evelope. 

"Dear girls, today we seperate you and the boys to get each other know first. You all must be very hungry, too bad. I guess you want to eat, but the fridge is empty. So palli palli get some food. But how? Since we are outside of Seoul, I'm sure you don't know the city much. We start today with a paper chase game. Get on some comfortable clothes and let the game succeed. Meet us outside in 15 minutes. - Myoui Rena" 

The boys got a similar leter. Everybody got ready and they met outside, but since Solar was a  bit late the boys were able to start at first. Each group got a new letter with the first hint a bit of money. 

"Get at a place, where you can see the whole city."

At first the boy group was able to make their way. Actually the boys were quiet. Yongguk made their way as a head and the other three follow him just. Jimin glanced at Yongguk and the other boys. "Sanggyun. You seem to be close to Hyelyn." Sanggyun blinked, blushed gentle and shook his head with a smile "No. we just met. Like we all do." "ah." Jimin nodded. "She is pretty." he added. Sanggyun but laughed "She is not really that pretty." he rolled his eyes. Jimin blinked and nodded lightly. Then he looked to Jooheon. He was focused on the area. So Jimin decided to speak to Yongguk. "Well. B.A.P got some nice music. My sister is listening always to you." Yongguk blinked at the sudden statement and turned his head to look at Jimin "Oh, she is? Tell her we are thankful." Jimin nodded lightly. He raised his brow and watched the tall male. "Why are you here?" "The members sent me." Jimin nodded lighly. "No joke?" Sanggyun asked. The boys kept on talking and got followed by a camera man. Yongguk was already annoyed by that stuff. 

When Solar finally arrived from changing clothes the girls were able to make their way as well. "Because of you we couldn't go on earlier. First thing, being on punctual, we lost because of you." Hyelyn said. Solar waved her hand and shook her head "Nah it's not my fault anyways." Everybody rolled their eyes and sighed. They made their way in that unknown area. "Where should we go?" Rose asked excitedly. Jennie looked to her but then looked around. Hyelyng shrugged "I think we should ask someone around." Also a camera man around them. Solar nodded and looked around. She found a group of men standing at a place eating Ddeokbokkie. Quickly she run over to them. Solar brushed some hair behind her ear and glanced at her groupd before she looked back at those men "Excuse me." Got the men's attention "My friends and me looking for a nice spot looking all over that pretty town. May you help us?" she smiled charming at them. Slowly the girls approached her. Jennie already rolled her eyes. She looked around while the men explained her the way for a tower. The girls made their way. Jennie rubbed her tummy and sighed, it hurted a bit. Rose watched her "Are you ok?" Jennie nodded "Oh yes, but I'm annoyed of playing games for food." Rose nodded lightly. She linked in arms with Jennie and smiled wide "Don't worry. It's fun."  Jennie faked a smile and nodded. She wasn't much into skinship. 

For sure the boys arrived at first. Solar didn't understand the fact of wearing comfortable clothes. She annoyed the other girls quiet a lot. When they all were on the tower they met the Myoui Rena.

"Finally you all arrived at that place. Since the boys were first, they won the first spot. The next thing to do is a lot more relaxing. You finally get some food." Myoui Rena gave Yongguk an envelope with money. For sure he peeked in quickly. It was enough money to go out for dinner well. Then the woman gave the girl group an envelope with quiet less money. At first the girls were happy but then Jennie pouted lightly. For her, it was Solar's fault. "The next mission is to keep on with the chase game to get the city know for the next missions. And you can finally get some food." 

Everybody made their way to get some food at first. While the boys went into some good restaurant with big portions the girls had to choose streetfood. 
"It's all your fault. Yah~why do you wear that heels." Jennie yelled at Solar. Jennie wasn't much herself when she was hungry. Solar blinked and stepped back lightly "Yah~ no reason to blame me. You should eat that much anyways with that round face." Solar hissed back. Jennie got even more angry and pushed Solar away. Rose and Hyelyn quickly grabbed Jennie.  "Stop girls." Hyelyn said. "It's not worth. just let's eat and get along well." Rose added.