완두콩 Cafe (5)

완두콩 Cafe

YS leave her house and never turn his head back and leave immediately, while driving back his phone rings, he answer the call.

"Yeobuseyo?"
"It me, HJ hyung! Have you settle your things? Are you on your way back?"
"Yes hyung, I on my way back!"
"Great, on your way back can you help to get the coffee beans from the supplier? Our beans is running out soon! Today our business is very good!"
"No problem! I'll be back soon!"
"Thanks YS"

They ends the call and head to the supplier there to get their coffee beans and then he drove back to the cafe.
On the way back, his phone rings and he answer the call.

"Yeobuseyo!"
"Oppa! Where are you?" 
"Snow? Aww.. I on my way back to the cafe after getting the coffee beans we need! How about you?"
"Guess where am I?"
"Hmm.. I hear music, are you in a cafe drinking your favorite latte?"
"Daebak!!! My oppa is so good at listening!"

They have a nice chat on the phone and very soon he reach the cafe.

"Snow.. I'll call you again! I need to carry this big bag of beans into the cafe!"
"Ne oppa! See you soon!"
"See you soon! Bye!"
"Bye!"

Both ends their call, YS get off from his car to and take out the coffee beans and went to their storeroom.

"Who did you call? Let me guess.. was it your boyfriend?" Asked by JJ
"Omo.. how did you know?"
"I been through a relationship before of cos I know!" JJ mess her hair gently.
"I see.. then like this I must learn more from you ㅋㅋㅋ..."
"Yay! You still the same love to tease me! Naughty girl! I shall complaints to your boyfriend when you introduce him to me! =P"

Just then YS came out from the storeroom and hear his cousin conversation, he went forward and ask.

"Complaints what JJ hyung?" He took a cup and press some water to drink.

Before anyone answer, Snow speak first!

"Ahjushii! My boyfriend is just beside you! Please complaints me to him!" I look at YS and smile.

YS turn around and look at the girl.

"So the boyfriend you say was him? Young Saeng?" O_O
"Yes ahjushii! How did you know each other?"
"Didn't he told you about me before? I'm...."

Before JJ say his next words, YS cut through the conversation and hug Snow tightly.

"Sn.. Snow! Omg! When did you arrive Korea?" Immediately he goes to her side and hug her up!

"I miss you so much!!!"
"Me too.. bogoshipoyo!"

"Aigoo.. this couple! Hahaha.." said JJ

"Yay Young Saeng hyung! Stop being so sweet now! Both of you can have sweetness later!" JM speak out while doing the last touch of his waffles!

"Here you go my lady, be our first one to try out our new upcoming waffle meun "Choco peppermint waffle with vanilla ice cream" =)" said JM and he place the waffle infront of her.

"Wow.. look so delicious and very creative too!" Snow took a bite and she totally love it!

"How was it?" Ask YS.
"O.M.G! This is really very tasty and delicious! I'm so lovin't! Thank you!" Said Snow to Jung Min.
"Really?" JM took a bite too and he couldn't believe it! It really delicious and tasty!
"This is daebak! If HJ hyung agree, we can have this up in meun soon!" Said JM.

Very soon, the time passed, it closing time. Everyone is doing the cleaning and washing and someone came in!

"Sorry, we already closed!" Jjun greet and tell politely.

"I know! I'm looking for JM! Is he around?" Say Llee.
(Ilee (Llee), JM's best buddy, they know each other on a volunteer event, she don't dare to confess her feeling to JM so to get more closer to JM, she transform herself into a young men and become his best buddy and JM have no idea that actually HE was a SHE.)

"JM ah! Someone looking for you!" Jjun shout toward the kitchen.
"Yay.. can you don't shout so loud? We are not that so far away!" JM smirk as he speak.

"Yo! JM hyung!"
"Whatsup Llee!!!"
"Congratulations Hyung at your first day working in cafe! Let's go celebrate after your work is done!"
"Of cos! How can I miss out my best buddy!!!" JM hug and Pat his buddy back!

Llee was so happy and nervous because it her first time being hug back a guy.
"If only he knows I'm a girl.." Llee speak inside her heart.

"Hey!! Shall we all celebrate our grand opening together? Let's go to the BBQ restaurant opposite?" JM asked everyone.

HJ: you guys go ahead! I'll join you all next time round!
YS: Snow, are you okay with it?
Snow: of cos! =D 
YS: okay! We're in!
JJ: oh sure! I have nothing to do after work.
Kyu: me too
Jjun: me 3! ^^
JM: that's too bad that our President unable to join us!
Jjun: that's because hyung-seo is waiting for hyung to go back! ^^
HJ: aishhh!! Jjun!!!

Everyone in the cafe burst out laugh!