Third Episode

We Got Married

The episode starts with a recap of last week's events. Now, we will see Minhyuk standing at the entrance of a condominium somewhere in Seoul.

"How's your week Byullie?" He happily greet the lady that just arrived.

She bowed to her husband and to the staff. "Mine was great. How's your oppa? She cheerful replied.

He signalled Moonbyul to sit beside him on the condo's entrance stairs. "I had an awesome week as well. Did you see us at show champion?"

Moonbyul approached him and sat beside him. "Of course oppa! Congrats on the 3rd win."

He grinned. "It's all thanks to our Melody."

Moonbyul nodded "Why not sing a line here to thank them?" She extends her hand near his mouth acting like she's holding a microphone.

He immediately grabbed her hand and started singing "neoreul geuriweohada haruga da jinasseo
neoreul geuriweohada il nyeoni gabeoryeosseo."

She clapped her hands as soon as he let go of her. "Wow, oppa you're so amazing."

He smiled and took out one of his hand warmers from his jacket and placed it inside on Moonbyul's right coat pocket. Then he took her left hand and placed it inside his right hand pocket. "Your hand is so cold!"

Moonbyul had no time to react to the sudden skinship of her husband. "Oppa, I'll just use the hand warmer you just gave me." She shyly tried to remove her hands inside his jacket.

Instead of letting go, he gripped her hand more tightly. "I placed it there so you can warm your other hand. I'll warm this hand for you. Your husband is trying to act cool here." He smiled.

Moonbyul got speechless with what he is doing. As he stood up, he said "Ah one more thing... I will sing a song to warm you up."

As she stood up as well, still her hand on his pocket, he started to sing "neoreul geuriweohada geuriweohada. I missed you Byullie". He scrunched his nose.

That sends shivers on her spine. "Oppa it's so early in the morning but you're already greasy (cheesy)."

He smiled and "I'd be delighted it if you were greasy with me as well."

Moonbyul forcible took her hand back from Minhyuk and said "I'll never be greasy with you oppa." She can't help but smile so she tried her best to sound all serious. She already started walking up the stairs.

"Well, I think that would be unfair since you're always greasy with Solar, Wheein and Hwasa." We hear as Minhyuk tried to reason out while chasing Moonbyul...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The real estate agent opened the door and lead the couple inside the 1 bedroom apartment. "Your husband asked me to find an apartment that is near from both of your current residences."

Moonbyul was amazed with the fully furnished apartment that she just entered. "Wow this is beautiful."

The agent continues "This will be just 7 to 15 minutes away from your dorms. Aside from that, it is already fully furnished and designed for newly weds like you." 

"I can already imagine my Byullie cook something for me." He happily said as he passed the kitchen.

Moonbyul followed her husband. "Oppa, I can only cook ramyeon for now. She teasely replied to shatter his imagination.

"And look at the bedroom. It is spacious. You can even work from here too if you plan to put recording equipments." The agent says as he lead the couple to the bedroom. "I bet both of you will enjoy the late night scenery from your balcony."

Minhyuk laid down on the bed and cunningly said "Well, I won't need the late night scenery Sir. My wife is the only moon and star that I'll ever need."

Moonbyul choked with his husband's remark. "Stop it oppa or else I'll barf with your greasiness."

Minhyuk just laughed at her and sat up in the bed. "Should we sign the contract?"

Moonbyul went to the balcony and called out. "Oppa!"

Minhyuk immediately went to her.

While pointing at a specific car, she says "Should we go for a drive oppa?"

"Huh?" He confusingly replied.

"The other house that the agent is offering is outside of Seoul. So I borrowed that car so I can drive around with you." She smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, seat belt checked. Leggo!" Moonbyul says as Minhyuk starts driving the vehicle.

"Where are we driving to Byullie?" He asked as he followed the navigation's instruction.

"We are going to my dream house oppa." She smiled as she replied.

He then laughed. "I hope I can afford your dream house." He jokes as he tries to concentrate at the road. "If I can't afford it, can we just live with my BTOB brothers?"

She jokingly replied "I think I can't live with 6 more men as of this moment." As they were laughing, they heard the growling of Minhyuk's stomach. "Oppa, your stomach is complaining." She said as she giggled.

Minhyuk smiled and just the car's stereo. "I didn't want you to wait for me again so I skipped breakfast and went to the location as early as I can."

Moonbyul reached at her bag at the back and took out an energy bar. She opened the packet and hand it over to her husband.

Minhyuk looked back and forth at her and the road. Instead of getting the food, he put his free hand to the steering wheel as well and just opened his mouth.

"Oppa, eat it by yourself!" Moonbyul exclaimed when she understood that the guy wants to be hand feed by her.

He sulked and just ignored her.

She noticed that he is moping over this so she said "Oppa, stop by the emergency lane and I'll drive while you eat."

Since the guy doesn't respond as he usually does, Moonbyul tries to get his attention. She took a bite from the bar. "Hmmmm. This energy bar is so good. Too bad, I have have to eat it by myself."

After seeing her do that, he rushed to park at the emergency lane, took the bar from her hand and ate it. He wouldn't want to miss this opportunity for an indirect kiss. As Moonbyul tries to remove her seat belt, he stopped her hands. "I'm still driving." He says as he chew the food in his mouth.

Moonbyul noticed that the chocolate smeared in the corner of his lips. "Oppa. You're already 26 years old but you still eat messily." She said as she touched his lips.

Minhyuk who was caught by suprise almost choked. Moonbyul opened a bottle of drink for him.

After drinking he checked his face on the rear mirror. "Byullie, you definitely know how to make someone's heart throb."

The girl, who so busy fixing the contents of the bag looked at him "Huh oppa?"

He smiled and shook his head. He preferred not to say it again. "I said, I'll start driving again."

Moonbyul nodded "Leggo!"

The screen froze and shows the credits. Next week, their house hunting adventure will continue.