Fifth Episode

We Got Married

The show starts with the recap of last week's episode.

November 9, 2017 Coffee Shop in Seoul

Moonbyul and Hwasa entered the shop and located the guy that they will be meeting. The girls bowed as the guy stood up to welcome them to his table.

"Hi Hyunsik sunbaenim!" Hwasa greeted him as she sat down.

"Hi Hwasa and Moonbyul!" He smiled.

"Sorry to call you out when you're so busy." Moonbyul replied.

He shook his head. "Nah. It's fine!" He raised his hand to get the attention of the waiter. "What would you like drink?" He asked the girls.

"Let me see the menu" Hwasa says as she browse the menu.

Moonbyul smiled knowing that Hwasa will take forever in checking out the menu. "I'll have hot Americano please."

Hwasa smiled at the waiter "I'll call you back once I'm ready to order."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes, the drinks of the girls arrived.

Hwasa sip from her drink. "Oppa, the reason why we contacted is because Minhyuk's sunbaenim birthday is just around the corner." Hwasa smiled as she looked at Moonbyul. "Can you give us an idea how she can surprise her husband?"

Hyunsik smiled from ear to ear after hearing the topic of their conversation. "Oh, speaking of that, congratulations on your marriage sister in law!" He bowed at Moonbyul.

Moonbyul bowed as well. "Thank you oppa! Please continue to look favorably towards us." She politely replied. "His birthday is on the 29th and I still don't have an idea on what I can do for him."

Hyunsik nodded. "You know what Byulie, you really don't have to do anything. Your presence alone would be the best present for his birthday."

"That's what I said as well oppa!" Hwasa blurted out.

Moonbyul tilted her head confusedly. "Don't you think he prefers to have a material gift or an event for his special day? We always get see each other now because of the show so I am thinking, how can he be happy with just seeing me on his birthday? That doesn't make sense."

Hwasa and Hyunsik giggled at the clueless lady.

"You're so dense unnie" Hwasa says as resumes drinking her coffee.

Hyunsik clasped his hands together. "Since Byulie wants to surprise Hyung, let’s plan it out properly."

Moonbyul nodded. "Please help me make his 27th birthday one of happiest day of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 15, 2017

Moonbyul holds the vlogging camera.

"Wonder where I am today?" she talks to the camera "Tada!" She shows the filming area for her music video. "Today we are filming the music video for "Worthless"!" the video shakes as she tries to clap her hands.

She sat down on the floor. "So there are two reasons why we are making this video." She held up her forefinger "The first one is because of my Moomoos. They have been constantly requesting RBW to create a MV for my solo single and we've decided to give our fans what they want."

She then made the V sign. "The second one is because this is one of my birthday gifts to Minhyuk oppa. Hyunsik suggested that we upload the video on his birthday. Hopefully he will like this." She stood up and said “Leggo!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 29, 2017

MBN Hero location...

Peniel tap Minhyuk's shoulder as he sat beside him. "Hyung, the phone’s screen will crack if you continue staring at it." He teasingly said.

Sungjae joined in "How can he not stare at it, he's been waiting for a special person to greet him a happy birthday."

Minhyuk locked his phone and put it inside his pocket. "She might just be very busy that's why she can't call."

Hyunsik who knows what's going to happen today, cheerfully said, "I agree Hyung. Mamamoo has been bustling around festival to festival. I can't blame Moonbyula if she forgets that it's your birthday." He teased.

Eunkwang wrapped his arm around Minhyuk's shoulder. "She might not be able to call or be next to you today but remember that your brothers (btob) are always here for you." He consoles him.

"I'd rather be alone than to spend my birthday with you Eunkwang hyung!" Ilhoon joked to lighten the mood. The boys laughed.

Seeing Minhyuk finally smiled, "Have you seen the fan page? Your birthday greetings are flooding the site." Eunkwang said.

Sungjae bursted out laughing. "Eunkwang hyung is jealous because the fan page is lagging today while it worked fine on his birthday (November 22nd).” The boys laughed again.

Changsub who just got in the room, "Has Moonbyula greeted you already?" curiously asked.

Minhyuk who finally forgot for a second, remembers again that Moonbyul forgot about his special day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moonbyul who wore a baseball cap and a face mask joined in the crowd as they watch MBN hero.

"He did the same thing on the first episode right?" She asked the camera man with her.

"Now I know how he felt as he tried to watch me without my knowledge." She stopped as soon as BTOB went to the stage. The cheers of the crowd were so loud. Moonbyul also screamed like a fan girl when the spotlight shown the face of her husband. As soon as "Missing you" started to play, she joined the fan chants.

After the song, the fans shouted "Lee Minhyuk! Lee Minhyuk". Moonbyul joined the crowd shouting his name. Seeing him happy as the fans called out to him, she was delighted as well. Btob, the crowd and Moonbyul who still in hiding, sang him a birthday song. After that, Btob finished their performance with the song "Movie".

Moonbyul who really enjoyed their performance when to the wash room to change to a dress that Hwasa selected for her. She went to the artist's lounge and dialed Minhyuk's number.

"Byulie!" he exclaimed as he answer the call.

"Hi oppa!" she replied.

Hearing the noise, "You're out performing?" he asked.

"Ah... Yes, we are next to perform." She stuttered while lying.

"Is that so? Good luck to you and the girls." He cheerfully replied.

"Thank you oppa. Also, I just called to greet you a happy birthday."

"Thank you Byulie! I thought you totally forgot my birthday!" His voice really sounds happy.

She cleared "How can I forget oppa? You're always on my mind." She reads the notes that Hwasa and Hyunsik made for her that she practiced saying while on the way to the event.

Hearing no response, "Are you still there oppa?" she asked.

"Yes. I’m still here. I'm just surprised with what you're saying!"

Moonbyul smiled contently as she successfully made him speechless. "Well I'll see you soon oppa!"

"Take care always! I'll see you on the taping day Byulie!"

"You too oppa!" Moonbyul ends the call.

She then stood up and run towards Btob's dressing room. She catches her breath, fixed her hair, hold the cake and asked the cameraman to knock on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, that's a smile!" Sungjae says as Minhyuk went out of the wash room (he talked on the phone with Moonbyul inside the wash room).

Hyunsik knowing that Moonbyul might have already called Minhyuk, "Did someone special called you that's why you're ridiculously happy?" .

Ilhoon joined in "Is that someone named Moonbyula?"

"Omo hyung you're blushing!" Peniel teased Minhyuk.

"The birthday boy is finally happy!" Eunkwang says as he held Minhyuk's right arm up.

"Yey! Let's drink to that!" Changsub raised his bottled water as a joke.

The boys then heard the knocking on the door. Sungjae opened it and gasped. When the other boys saw her all dolled and dressed up, they were all surprised including Hyunsik.

"Omo! It's Moonbyul ssi!" Eunkwang exclaimed as he take the cake from her.

Moonbyul bowed to her sunbaenims and looked at Minhyuk who looked so surprised with her sudden appearance. "Hi Btob sunbaenim! I came to deliver a gift to Minhyukie oppa." She shyly entered the room.

Changsub shook Minhyuk's arms with excitement. "Hyung! Would you like me to slap you so that you're sure that this is not a dream?" he jokingly says to the frozen man.

Minhyuk shooked his head. "No thanks Changsub." He walked towards Moonbyul. "You're really here." He said after pulling the girl to his arms.

Moonbyul whose face is all red now didn't flinched the skin ship. She thought just for today, she'll be greasy with her husband. "Yes I am oppa."

Peniel signaled the boys to leave the couple behind. "We'll just watch the other performers Byulie." he says as he walks out the door.

Eunkwang who looks like he wants to stay and watch the couple was dragged out of the room by Sungjae.

Moonbyul smiled as she wave goodbye to the boys.

"I thought you were somewhere else right now!" Minhyuk happily exclaimed.

Moonbyul laughed. "I got you oppa!" She lights the candle on the cake. "I intentionally didn't call you the whole day so that you'll think I forgot your birthday when all along I was at the crowd when you were performing on stage" Minhyuk was touched and surprised. "I was one of your fan girls earlier." She then holds the skirt of her dress. "I even dressed up for you oppa!"

Minhyuk whose face is blood red as well, took the cake "You got me Byulie." He smiles as he was saying, "I was thinking about you when I was singing "missing you". I was thinking why I wanted to hear your voice so badly. Then you called. I thought that your call already made my day. But seeing you right now, I think this is the best birthday I ever celebrated." He blows the candle on the cake.

Moonbyul tapped his shoulder "Don't say that yet, I still have surprises for you!" She took out her phone and open youtube. "Happy birthday oppa!"

Minhyuk took the phone and play the video. He watched the newly uploaded MV of "Worthless". Moonbyul shyly waited for him to finish the video. After 3 minutes and 50 seconds, Minhyuk the top his dress shirt. "Why is it suddenly hot in here?"

Moonbyul also fans her face with her hands. “Maybe the heater is all pumped up.”

Minhyuk noticed that the video was just uploaded. “This was just uploaded?”

Moonbyul nodded. “Yes oppa. I asked our CEO if I can upload it today as your birthday present and he agrees.”

Minhyuk smiled from ear to ear. “I’m honored to receive this one of a kind gift. I’ll treasure it forever.”

Moonbyul giggled at the happy guy. "And my last gift oppa, you need to close your eyes!"

The now overwhelmed Minhyuk can't believe that there is still more. "I'm already thankful for every surprise that you've done for me and I couldn't ask for more but I'll happily accept it the last one Byulie." He then closed his eyes.

Moonbyul took his hand, held it tight and give him a light peck on his cheek. He didn't let go of her hand, and then he opened his eyes surprised by the stolen kiss.

Moonbyul smiled "I've stolen your cheeks oppa!" she shyly jokes.

He smiled back and nodded "I think so too." He held his chest and murmured “I think my heart is stolen too.”

Moonbyul who didn’t heard the last remark of the birthday boy taste the icing of the cake.

The screen freezes and shows the credits for the episode. Next week's episode is the Special Q&A of the couple.