Letter 2

A Letter For Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Nayeon, 

Wow. I still am blown away by your beauty. I missed your laugh and how your smile lights up the room. I am glad we are able to be friends now. It's still awkward, but it feels like maybe we can go back to how it used to be. The other members have been urging me to maybe move on and find someone new. I know you'll be happy with JInyoung, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad jumping back into the dating game. Actually to the tell you the truth, I ran into her at the nightclub last night. I know you were always jealous of her and I, but she has been a long time friend. I always had a small crush on her, but then I met you and forgot about her. She then became busy with her schedules and overseas trips. When she hugged me, I felt electricity course through my body and talking with her I couldn't help thinking about how comfortable it was. Is it okay for me to see where it goes with her? Unnie you'll accept it right? I will try talking to her tomorrow. 

Jeongyeon puts the letter in her secret box and places the box in her drawer before heading to bed. She pulls the covers up and then stares at the celing before deciding to grab her phone. She ends up texting the mystery girl and invites her to lunch tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Nayeon ends up coming back home after being with Jinyoung again. She goes to her room and gets into bed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter