It Hurts

A Letter For Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, we are here now. Are you sure about this?" Momo asked Jeongyeon as they along with Chaeyoung and Dahyun got off of the van. "I am Momo, don't worry so much. I will be fine. Today's a happy day." Jeongyeon responded.

They were all dressed nicely for the occasion. The other members were already inside the building helping Nayeon out for today. It was the middle of winter, but the atmosphere was even chiller. Jeongyeon was especially sad today, but she knew she couldn't show it. She didn't have the right to be sad or upset. It was a meaningful day for Nayeon and Jeongyeon knew going would kill her, but she also knew that Nayeon would want her to be there. They slowly went into the building and headed to the elevators. Security guards were preventing the paparazzi from getting into the building. The girls were all silent as they waited for elevator to reach the right floor. The atmosphere with the girls was a little off but everyone knew why. They reached the floor and were greeted by a giant poster that said congratulations and many other fellow idol members were there. The room was filled with laughter and it was a festive set up. But once everyone saw Jeongyeon, they immediately stopped laughing. She sensed that everyone was worried about her being there so she spoke up.

"Hey everybody. Don't worry about me and have a good time. We are here to celebrate something joyous. I will be fine, so don't stress and enjoy yourselves." Jeongyeon spoke with a smile. Everyone lightened up a bit more before the doors were opened. In walked Nayeon with her boyfriend. Or should I say her fiancee. Who was her fiancee? It was none other than GOT7's Jinyoung. The two had their hands intertwined and everyone applauded and cheered for them. They went around greeting their guests. The guests there were all their friends and fellow colleagues like Twice, GOT7, Gfriend, Hyuna, Red Velvet, CNblue, SNSD, EXO, DIA, EXID, fx,Sunmi,IOI, BlackPink, Mamamoo, Apink, Infinite, and JYP.

Nayeon was beaming while showing off her engagement ring. She was smiling until she saw Jeongyeon. The two made eye contact and Nayeon and Jinyoung ended up walking towards Jeongyeon who was with Momo and Chaeyoung. "Hey girls. How are you all enjoying the party?" Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter