New Psychologist

I Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So here you have the more serious people."

Chaeyeon pointed to the cells containing a person each and Yoojin nodded. At first, Yoojin was quite happy to land herself a more serious and important job than her last one but immediately regretted it as she soon saw the devilish smiles on the patients face. They smirked and grinned at her, their lips as if she was a prized piece of meat on for sale. A woman in her late twenties, holding a clipboard, came striding down the corridor towards the two girls and stopped directly in front of Yoojin. Her little name badge placed on her left chest read: Irene.

"Yoojin, you'll be assigned to Baek Yebin. Every time you finish a session, you must write what occurred down on this piece of paper. I want to see results." Irene spoke coldly and pushed the clipboard into Yoojin's sweaty palms before walking away, her heels clicking everytime it made contact with the concrete floor.

Chaeyeon through her teeth and patted Yoojin's back.

"Goodluck Yoojin-ah, Baek Yebin is a lost cause. I've tried to help but she won't let me, and I doubt you would be able to as well." Chaeyeon gave a half-assed encouraging smile before running off to find her own patient. 

Yoojin sighed heavily, looking through her cell numbers to find Yebin's cell; 925A.

Finally, after several minutes of searching through the countless cells, Yoojin found cell number 925A and she peered through the iron bars that separated the patient inside and her. Timidly, Yoojin's voice croaked, "Hello? My name is Jung Yoojin and I've been assigned as your psychologist."

Her voice echoed in the cell but there was only a nerve-racking silence that made Yoojin's heart beat faster. All of a sudden, a dark figure emerged from the darkness and gripped tightly onto the metal bars, startling Yoojin, causing her to take a few steps back. A young girl that seemed to be in her early twenties, gave a seemingly kind and harmless smile towards Yoojin, sticking one of her arms out. Yoojin shook her soft, milky hand and replied back with a genuine smile, thinking that Chaeyeon was over-reacting or something.

"Hello, my name is Baek Yebin. Please to meet you." Her unique and adorable voice filled Yoojin's ear like a melody.

Yoojin opened her cell door, earning envious stares from the cells within the vicinity, but Yoojin ignored them all. 

"We'll be going into a private room so I can learn more about you, is that okay?" Yoojin asked cautiously and Yebin nodded eagerly, happy to see a new face and not her previous psychologist's grumpy face.

 

Whilst walking, Yebin decided to entwine her hands with Yoojin. Although she felt slightly uncomfortable, Yoojin let Yebin do as she pleased in order to not anger or trigger the girl's supposedly 'violent' emotions. Upon entrance, a velvet chair sat in the centre of a dimly lit room and a hint of lavender scent wafted around the room, soothing the two girls.

Yoojin sat in the white chair beside the velvet chair and motioned for Yebin to sit down. She did as she was told and closed her eyes, smiling towards the ceiling. 

This isn't so bad, she's pretty obedient. Yoojin thought.

"So Miss Baek can yo--" 

"Just call me Yebin, you don't have to be so formal and uptight like my last psychologist." Yebin cut off Yoojin. There was a hint of disgust and hate emphasized in the last three words.

Yoojin nodded. "So, Yebin...can you tell me about yourself?"

Yebin hummed for a minute before finally opening her eyes, "Well, I'm 21 years old, I like girls and I have male s."

Yoojin blinked numerous times, feeling quite flustered at the sudden confession which Yebin found pretty cute.

"Plus, I'm quite a nice person if you don't piss me off. But if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter