Recovery

I Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, you're really making some progress Yoojin-ah!~" Irene compliments and handed her a file. "Baek Yebin has damaged anything or created any nuisances for 6 months now! I think she will be able to leave soon if she keeps it up and you'll get a raise."

Grabbing the file with a satisfied and proud smile, Yoojin grinned at Irene and flicked through the paper, feeling the cold paper at the tip of her fingers. 

"Of course, I told you she'll get better." Yoojin closed the filed back and nodded at Irene before making her way out to Yebin's cell.

"Unnie~" Yoojin called out sickeningly sweet as she entered the cell and saw Yebin reading on her bed. As soon as the words entered her ears, Yebin snapped her head towards Yoojin and tossed the book aside before hopping down and pulling the younger girl into a tight hug. Yebin secretly pressed and kiss on the side of Yoojin's neck and smirked cheekily as Yoojin blushed and pulled back. The two started dating a 3 months in and their love has been growing ever since.

"Irene says you might be able to leave soon if you continue to behave!" Yoojin excited shared the great news.

"That's good!" Yebin then leaned forwards and placed her lips right beside Yoojin's ear. "And when I leave, we can live together."

Yoojin smiled widely and nodded her head. "Today we'll just go outside for a bit, I arranged a small plan for us~" 

It was Irene's idea for Yoojin to take Yebin outside to see how she reacted in society and Yoojin didn't want to brag but she did a pretty good job. Yebin chuckled at Yoojin's eagerness and excitement that she had to pinch her cute squishy cheek 

"Let's go!~" Yoojin held Yebin's hand and dragged her outside.

"Soo~~ Today we'll go to movies! Then we can go somewhere you want to go." 

Yebin nodded her head in agreement and the two walked together, holding hands to the cinema just down the street. 

"What movie are we watching?" Yebin asked curiously.

"It's up to you today." Yoojin stated as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter