One

Nobody Can Destroy Our Love

That afternoon a park filled with teenagers who came with their mates for a date and just to relax. And on one of the park benches, a girl was sitting alone, closing her eyes and enjoying the breeze that greeted her that afternoon. Suddenly a leaf covered her face. Feeling annoyed, that girl opened her eyes and immediately took a leaf that covered her face. Instantly that girl was stunned, and then a smile appeared on her face and she looked at the leaf.

"Chaeyeong ah, i miss you...."

 

FLASHBACK

"Let's play chase, I want to know if you can catch me or not," a girl with a cute face said with serious expression in her face.

"If I could catch you, what would you gave me in return?" asked a girl with white coloured skin, raising her eyebrows and give the other girl a smile.

I’ll stay with you tomorrow, all day!” the cute face girl said with full of happiness.”But if you can’t catch me, you should make me something interesting and even can’t I can’t forget,” the cute face girl said with smile in her face. The other girl looks thoughtful, fondling what the cute girl had given her. “Deal,” but finally she agree with the cute girl.

And after the deal, the cute-faced girl ran from the white girl, and the white girl ran after the cute-faced girl.

“Hahaha… come on catch me Kim Dahyun!” the cute girl shouted as she stuck her tongue out to the white girl who turned out to be named Kim Dahyun.” Hyaa ... just look at Son Chaeyeong, I can certainly catch you," said Dahyun to her lover. But unexpectedly, Dahyun fell and was out of breath.

"Hahh..Hahh ..." Dahyun's breath gasped with her rapidly beating heartbeat. "Yaaa Kim Dahyun, why are you sitting there? Oh or you give up? Hahaha .." Chaeyeong laughed as she came to Dahyun who was lying on the grass. "Hey Chaeyeong ah, you know I have asthma. But you told me to run like this." Dahyun said with her breath still breathing heavily. "Hahaha alright alright i'm sorry Dahyun ah, I didn't mean to make you look like this.I just want to play with you though,” said Chaeyeong with a face that showed regret on her words. Dahyun smiled at Chaeyeong's words. "Yes, its okay. I understand that," Dahyun said, Chaeyeong's head. Then Chaeyeong helps Dahyun to stand up and clean up Dahyun's dirty clothes.

"But, the deal is still running! Because I won and you lost, you have to make something interesting for me." Chaeyeong said happily with her cute face. "All right, emm wait up" Dahyun seemed to be thinking about what to make for her beloved lover. As a lightbulb appeared over her head, Dahyun finally got an idea. Dahyun turned around and then took a brown leaf. Dahyun takes a pen from her pocket and writes something on the leaf. When finished, Dahyun gives the leaf to her lover.

"For you ..." Dahyun said while giving a warm smile. "What is this? A leaf?" Chayeong did not understand what Dahyun was given and showed up confused face. "Do not just look, but read. Over here ..." Dahyun said while holding Chayeong's hand to reverse the leaf.

 

Dear Chaeyeong ah,

I live in this world just hoping to have one love

Then someone came and gave me her love for me

Someone who is very kind and sincere, that is you Son Chaeyeong

Thank you for the love and happiness you have given me

I promise, will continue to keep our love until the end of my life. I promise you

I love you Chaeyeong ah, love you so much. Saranghae ....

 

Tears began to drips out of Chaeyeong's beautiful eyes. She burst into tears reading the words that Dahyun wrote for her. She did not expect to get this kind of thing. Something that can make her heart tremble and make her tears fall in deep happiness.

"Dahyun ah ..." Chaeyeong said as she looked into Dahyun's face

"Hey hey, sstt don't cry." Dahyun wipes Chaeyeong's tears and looks deep into Chaeyeong's eyes. "Im sorry, I can't give you something interesting. I'm not a romantic person. But I will try to make you happy while being by my side. I promise," Dahyun said sincerely and hugged Chaeyeong. Chaeyeong cries in Dahyun's arms. Chaeyeong feels great happiness in her life.

They remain in that position for a while. Then Dahyun let go of her embrace. "Come on, we should go home now" ask Dahyun. "Yes, come on," said Chaeyeong. And then they went home holding hands and with full happiness on their face.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

“I really miss you Chaeyeong ah,” Dahyun said as she kissed the leaf. Then Dahyun let go of the leaf and the leaf flew away with the wind blowing it.

"I promise you Chaeyeong ah, I will show your sister that love is more beautiful than anything. Like our love" Dahyun muttered as she clenched her fist.

"Hmm, it looks like I should come to that place now ..."

 

 

Heyyyyy hellooooo readernim. This is my first time write a fanfic in english. So forgive me if there are so many spelling mistake. Actually i have write this fanfic in bahasa, bcs im from you know wkwk land aka indonesia haha, but i post it in my wordpress. But i think i want to make this in english. So yeahh this is it. 

Ehm, i will tell you a little  bit abt this story. I make this story based on India Film, the tittle is "MOHHABBATEIN". I really like that film though. And the character is really suit with twice member haha. Actually my main ship is MIMO. But in this story, i make the main character is Dubchaeng. Oh and the other pairing will be present in the next chapter. So wait up yo !! hahaa oke see you soon ^^