Two

Nobody Can Destroy Our Love

~Railway Station, 22.00 pm

That night, on one of the station benches, a girl lay with a backpack made for a pillow. Actually she didn't sleep, she just closed her eyes and was like waiting for something. And then there was the sound of a train moving and stopping right in front of the girl. And then the girl suddenly get up and sit. Then the girl saw someone with short hair who threw her bag from the train and then jumped down. The girl was silent seeing the act of the person.

“Waw..”

“Emm Hey, why are you looking at me like that ? is there something weird ?

“Ohh, no. Sorry, I’m just surprised that a girl can jump from a train.”

“Hahaha, this is not my first time you know. Emm by the way, JYP National School ?”

“Yeahhh.. how do you know ? Ow, are you go there too ?”

“Wohooo that’s cool ! I just arrived, and I've got a friend. And yeah, I will go there. So em.. I’m Jeongyeon, Yoo Jeongyeon. What’s yours ?”

“My name is Mina. Myoui Mina.”

“Myoui ? You are Japanese ?”

“Yeahh..”

“Woahh daebak !! You are my first Japanese friend. I hope we gonna be good friend in the future.”

“Yes, I hope so.”

After a brief introduction, Mina asked Jeongyeon to sit on the bench. Then both of them talked. After that, another train arrived and stopped in front of them. Then they saw a tall girl get off the train. They just quietly pay attention to the girl. Then the girl shyly approached them.

“Excuse me, may I know how can I go to JYP National School ?” the tall girl ask shyly. The tall girl doesn’t get the answer because the two girls just silent and look at each other. But suddenly the short hair girl jump from the bench and hug the tall girl, make her straltled.

“Yeahhh Man ! Mina, you hear  that right ? This girl will also go to JYP National School. That’s mean we  get another friend ! Woahh this is really a good start.” Jeongyeon said with a very big smile on her face. But the tall girl remain silent with a worried on her face.

“Jeongyeon ah, don’t be like that. You make her scared, look at her face.” Mina warn her with her calm voice. And then Jeongyeon look at the tall girl and release her hug.

“Ow, really ? Uh I’m sorry friend, I just feel excited because I already got two friend here. So, let me introduce myself. My name is Yoo Jeongyeon. And that girl on the bench is Myoui Mina. I just met her too just now.” After Jeongyeon introduce themselves to the tall girl, Mina get up from the bench and approach Jeongyeon dan the tall girl.

“Hai, I’m Mina. So, what’s your name ?” Mina ask the tall girl

“Emm hello, my name is Chou Tzuyu, you can call me Chewy or whatever I don’t mind.” The tall girl aka Tzuyu said. Finally she has a smile on her face after the incident that Jeongyeon made before. She feel better now.

“I bet you aren’t Korean right ?” Jeongyeon ask while pointing at Tzuyu.

“Emm yeahh.. Actually I’m Taiwanese.” Tzuyu said

“Daebak !! Now I have one Japanese friend and one Taiwanese friend. I feel so happy hahaha !” Jeongyeon really feel excited because she got two friend in one night.

“Nice to meet you Tzuyu. You asked about  JYP National School before right ? Don’t worry, me and Jeongyeon gonna go there too. So, you can go with us. Don’t worry.” Mina said to Tzuyu.

“Really ? That’s good. I hope we can be a good friend. Nice to meet you too by the way.” Tzuyu said while show her smile.

“So, should we go now ?” Jeongyeon ask the two.

“Oke come on !!!”

And finally they immediately went to school. After arriving, they met with the school dormitory guard. Written name on his uniform, Kim Heechul.

“Welcome to JYP National School girls. Let me introduce myself first. Ekhm.. ekhm.. my name is Kim Heechul, the most charming dormitory guard here. I am responsible for taking care of all the needs in this dormitory. But, I wanna ask you guys something. Why are you so late ? This is already midnight you know.” Heechul said, trying to keep his eyes open because he had actually slept. But because the 3 girls arrived, he was forced to wake up and take care of their needs.

“We’re sorry sir, the cab took so long. So we must wait for it.” Mina said with her calm voice.

“Okey okey, lucky you because all of you are pretty. Okey now, let me tell you about the rules here. First, 1 room contains 3 people, no more. Second, go and go home from school on time. Third, don’t try to date. Okay, that’s all. Remember, if you break it, then you will get a punishment.” Heechul finished his speech.

“I’m sorry before sir, I can manage with the first and second rule, but about the third ? Heyy how can I stand with that ? Ohh come on we are not a child anymore. How can you make a rule like that ?” Jeongyeon try to protest because she doesn’t like it.

“Yahh, don’t talk about that to me. That’s the principle who made that. So don’t bother me okay.” Heechul said.

“Hey enough Jeongyeon, just follow the rule. It’s not that hard right ? I’m sorry sir my friend just feel tired, so she act a little bit emotional. So for now can you lead us to our room ?” Tzuyu finally said after the long debate.

“Ah you are right.  Come on, I will show your room.”

Finally heechul showed their room. After arriving, they thanked Heechul, and Heechul immediately left. They see the contents of the room. There is 1 bed near the wall and 2 beds on the opposite side. 1 table and a window, pointing outwards.  After that they arrange their belongings.

“I really don't think, how can someone create a rule like that.” Jeongyeon suddenly said and broke the silent.

“You still thinking about the third rule huh ?” Mina said, closing her eyes because she really feel sleepy right now.

“Of course, that’s really out of my mind you know.”

“Never mind, just follow the rules. You heard that, the principal who made the rule. So we still have to obey. I heard from people, JYP National's principal was a tough person. No one dares to oppose her.” Tzuyu said while prepare for her sleep.

“Oh come on Tzu, rules are made to be broken. Do you know that ?” Jeongyeon ask Tzuyu

“Nope, maybe you are the only one who knows that. Nah, come on. Let’s just sleep.Look,  Mina is already sleep. And  tomorrow is our first day, I don’t want to be late in my first day.” Tzuyu said, already close her eyes.

“Hahh.. you are no fun. But oke, goodnight!”

 

Morning has arrived. Mina, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu are preparing to go to school.

“Why I feel so nervous huhh.” Jeongyeon said

“Yeahh, I feel nervous a little bit too.” Mina said while looking through the window. She open the window to see the scenery. But there’s something that caught her attention.

“Hey Tzuyu ah, do you know who is that ?” Mina ask Tzuyu. And then Tzuyu and Jeongyeon approach mina who look at that person in the outside.

“That’s our principal, Park Jihyo…”

 

 

Hey heyy, i comeback again. Sorry for the long hiatus. Actually I feel so hard to write this story, you know like i dont get any inspiration. But now i decide to continue this story because i want to. Oh, and fyi I have changed some parts in chapter 1, so if you want you can read this story again from the beginning. Okey, that's all. I hope you enjoy the story guys! See you on the next chapter ^^