Hello (and Don't Mind me Appearing in your House out of Thin Air)

My Magic is for You (But You Don't Need to Know About It) {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Ugh, I can't stand you!"

Hyunwoo glances up from his bowl of popcorn to his girlfriend who's glaring down at him, his suitcase by her side. He chews and swallows the handful of popcorn that was already in his mouth before asking, "Why?"

That only seem to have made the situation worse as her face turns red, "'Why'...?! 'WHY'?! WELL WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING WITH ME?!"

It takes Hyunwoo a couple seconds to think about past events. A month ago they went to Lotte World, five days later they watched a movie together, two weeks ago they went out on a cruise for three days, a week ago they had a picnic, and yesterday they had dinner at a fancy restaurant.

"Oppa, I can see the cogs turning in your head and let me just tell you ahead of time that's not what I'm talking about." Hyunwoo simply feels even more confused at such a statement. She looks abashed from her earlier outburst but tries to continue calmly, "I mean... it's just that you're always so... you know... quiet and polite that sometimes I wonder if you truly love me anymore... We've been dating and living together for two years or so now and you haven't really opened up to me? Or maybe our personalities just aren't compatible..."

She sighs.

"Long story short, I wanna break-up."

And now Hyunwoo finds himself laying on the floor of a newly bought and empty house.


"How much time do we have left?"

Kihyun nervously stares at Dawon, who's staring at her glowing book with scrunched eyebrows.

"The mob just got pass Hyorin-unnie and Bora-unnie. They didn't even bat an eye to Exy-unnie's attempt at distracting them," Dawon bites at the bottom of her lip nervously, looking up momentarily to Xuanyi, Meiqi, and Luda walking in circles and muttering a spell as a cube barely takes form.

"Hyung?"

He immediately looks down to Minhyuk, the nine year-old gazing up at him with large, curious eyes. He tries his best to kneel down to his height as he holds a sleeping Changkyun in his arms, the six year-old completely oblivious to what's happening.

"Yes, Minhyuk-ah?" Kihyun asks, careful about the tone of his voice as to not make the boy wary.

"What's happening? Where's umma? She's been gone since yesterday."

The images of fire and a pained smile makes Kihyun flinch, his voice trembling in trying to answer, "Sh-She..." He gulps, taking in a shaky breath to calm down his nerves, before forcing a smile, "We're just going to go on a trip, okay? Just you, Changkyun-ah, and hyung. You trust hyung, right?" Minhyuk nods at that, still oblivious to how frantic everyone is at the moment.

"Kihyun now!"

Said man turns to Luda, holding the now manifested cube down with ropes, a large glowing hex beneath them. Shouting could be heard from afar, Kihyun panicking as he asks, "What about you guys?! At this rate you're going to get caught and burned at the stake too!"

"We already have plans for that! Please just focus on protecting your nephews first!" Xuanyi yells. He reaches out and picks up Minhyuk. He glances to the three focusing their magic into keeping the cube stable and back to Dawon, who only smiles encouragingly at him. He backs up slightly before running to the cube and jumping into it.

"Please protect them for me."

And suddenly Kihyun's falling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And he finds himself in a room full of packed boxes, still clutching onto his nephews, as he stares at a man who looks half-asleep but also very confused about his presence.

"Uh... hi."