chapter 4

My happily ever after

seungwan came into my life like a flashbulb — all at once, brightly and instantaneously present.my body stiffened when i saw her, She wore a simple but beautiful white knee-lenght floral dress, i didn't expect that a cute nerd girl can turn into a goddess like this she's the definition of natural beauty, my heart skip a beat again as i stare to her eyes her smile that is brighter than the sun.

Joohyun slowly approach the girl nervously she didn’t know shes behaving like this but one thing is for sure when seungwan smiled at her sweetly joohyuns world seems to stop revolving.

 

Her heartbeat start to beat irratically, joohyun wants to bury herself to the ground because she was so sure that her cheeks are now red as tomatoes.

 

'Damn Joohyun you can do this, it's just a friendly date for god sake!'

Joohyun said to herself.

 

“omo!joohyun are you okay?”

 

Seungwan asked she was worried at  joohyun it looks like she has a  fever.

 

“Y-yeah im f-fine.”

 

Joohyun  said while stuttering.

 

“Are you sure?wait do you have a fever?”

 

Seungwan asked.

 

“Damn it bae why are being like this again?!”

 

She whispered to no one.

 

“Huh? What did you say?”

 

Seungwan asked while frowning cutely.

 

Joohyun was lucky that wendy didn’t hear what she said.

 

“N-Nothing I just want to say you look beautiful in that dress.”

 

Joohyun  said to cover up herself. And she hope that seungwan buy it , but it’s indeed true that seungwan look so beautiful with that dress.

 

“Well thank you joohyun, but you look more beautiful compare to me.”

 

Seungwan said that makes joohyun smile like an idiot. Then she remember that seungwan and her have to go because they still have their date

 

“Ahmm Seungwan shall we?”

 

Joohyun said and being a gentlewoman she  offered her right hand to seungwan just like what prince are doing in a fairytale love story Seungwan chuckled a little bit, But then she also played the role of being the princess take the hand of  Joohyun.

 

“I didn’t know that schools bully at day, is a prince by night?”

 

Seungwan teased Joohyun.

 

“Hehehe, just for you my princess.”

 

Joohyun said and kissed seungwan’s hand lovingly.they both stare at each others eyes both of them are seem to lost at their own fantasy world when Joohyun’s driver interrupts them.

 

“Ahmm excuse me Ms. Bae but we have to go now, Because you still have a date to go with Ms. Seungwan.”

 

Mr. Lee said Joohyun’s personal butler and driver.

 

“Yeah right lets go.”

 

Joohyun said while still holding Seungwan’s hand.

 

 

The travel from Son’s mansion all the to the one of the most famous restaurants in seoul takes  45 minutes, that makes seungwan sleep at joohyuns shoulder unknowingly. But joohyun didn’t mind at all as long as it was  seungwan her love.

 

The bunny stared at the sleeping girl beside her then Joohyun smiled widely that she almost squeal because of Seungwan’s cuteness. Joohyun grabbed her purse and took her iphone to capture the sleeping girl.

 

She  smiled at  herself  while staring at the stolen picture of Seungwan,  then she feel that the girl beside her stirred up a little bit and groaned softly, Seungwan slowly opened her right eye then she bolt up because she just realized that she fell asleep.

 

“Omo! im sorry did I fell asleep?”

 

The sleepy girl asked.

 

“Yeah but its fine.”

 

Joohyun chirped happily.

 

“Oh what happened your so hype did something strange happen?”

 

Seungwan asked curiously.

 

“Hahaha. Nothing I’m just happy that’s all.”

 

Joohyun explained.

 

“Ahmm okay.”

 

Seungwan said.

 

The car stopped that means that they are here already, the mr. lee opened the door for them joohyun was the first to come out from the car she helped seungwan to get out of the car.seungwan smiled at her.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Seungwan said  joohyun smiled at her.

 

“Youre welcome.”

 

Joohyun said.

 

They enter together the restaurant, And almost all of the people’s attention at the restaurant are now focused on them the two stunning goddesses that just entered. Well joohyun cant blame them they are both beautiful that makes them a perfect couple.But she suddenly observed that seungwan became  uncomfortable maybe because of the stares of other costumers at the restaurant, So she pullseungwan closer to her ,And Her arm wrapped protectively at seungwan’s waist.

 

“Its okay seungwan im here right beside and I will never leave you alone, ill protect no matter what happen so nothing to be scared.”

 

Joohyun said whispering at seungwans ears.

 

The girl just nodded and smiled at her sweetly. Then a tall young man approache them.

 

“Excuse me please but are Ms. Bae and Ms. Son?”

 

The young man said.

 

“Yes we are and I am Ms. Bae that you are talking about, why?”

 

Joohyun said calmly.

 

“You’re table for tonight are now ready Ms. Bae please follow me.

 

The young man said. And The two just  nodded the young man take them to more secluded area where the guest and very important people can only enter , in the VIP area it was more peaceful and more romantic because the only noise that you can hear is the playing violin.

 

“This is your table ms. Bae and ms. Son, you may now take your orders. By the way I’m taeyong your waiter for tonight ma’am please enjoy.”

 

The young man said and bowed at us professionally before he take his leave.

 

 

 

 

Joohyun and seungwan ordered some foods and talked a liitle bit they shared some laughters after a couple of minutes they finally finished savoring those delicious food they ordered. The two both enjoy the night by listening to the soothing sound of violin. The date was very very successful thanks to yeri’s tips and advices.

 

After the romantic candle light dinner  Joohyun that prepared for cute nerd girl. She dropped Seungwan to the Son’s mansion again.

 

“Thank you for bringing me on a date hyunnie, see you tomorrow I really enjoy your company.”

 

The cute girl said.

 

Seungwan unbackled her seatbelt and before she get out of the car she quickly pecked  Joohyun’s cheek the other girl widened her eyes and  just froze at her seat because of what Seungwan did.

 

Seungwan chuckled.

 

“Hahaha. Why so cute, Anyways bye hyunnie take care.”

 

Seeungwan said.

 

And then seungwan just dashed to the door and disappeared at  Joohyun’s sight.

 

“Bye wannie.”

 

Joohyun said while caressing  her cheeks.

 

She can’t  believe that seungwan just kissed her. Maybe yeri was right hahaha I need to treat that little spawn devil tomorrow.