:: the cheatsheet

EPIK ACADEMY :: reboot :: APPLY OPEN! Finally back on the radar!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cheatsheet

basics

Faceclaims and ethnicity : Faceclaim can be anyone from anywhere as long as they have some good pictures and can go for high school or college student. I don't even know how many pictures I'll need but I just want to see a face on the character. Race bending is allowed, but make it look reasonable, don't pick a full Korean faceclaim for a half black character, for example. Style can be text or pictures, appearance can be bullet points or text. Also, every plotline is free to be male, female or anything else, except for the electrokinesis and self-disintegration plotlines, because they will join all-girls gangs, so they have to be classified as female. You can apply twice, but if you do so, it has to be one main plotline and one free plotline. You can't apply for two mains or two free ones (the wave perception plotline counts as free plotline in this case).

Hometown and languages : Since these are international recruits, your character's hometown can be anywhere in the world. But you have to state that they came to Korea on their own, with their family, or with someone else. Languages can be max 2 fluent and max 4 total, but if you have a good explanation, I'll allow to have more. They have to be at least conversational in Korean as preparation for entering the academy. A good example for knowing more than 4 languages is being a person that moves from one country to another, or just being a belgian.

Age : Since this is a high school and college, the age range is from 1996 to 2001. Age ranges are stated in the plotline, and not only the applicants, but also the other club members will be divided amongst the grades. College members are the ones of 1998 and older. Yes, there are idols that do not fit in this age range, but their age will be changed (example: Chen Le and Jisung are both 2001 liners and first years in this story, and so is Jeon Jungkook).

digging deeper

Personality and background : 4 traits for both positive and negative minimum, neutral traits are optional, but would be nice. Make sure to elaborate on each trait. No mary-sues, really.  Nobody's perfect. Elaboration for both personality and background has to be at least 2 paragraphs. Background can be really boring and normal, but also dramatic, but keep it realistic. If you want to impress me, create a unique background. Keep in mind that all plotlines except for the free ones do have some main points you'll have to follow. Your character can have development during the story, if you want that, please do say so in the personality section how they will develop.

Trivia : Go crazy with this. Give them some lovely hobbies, unique habits or more. It would be very nice if you state their favourite food and color cause that would be easy to use in the story. Anyway, this is a section you are allowed to go crazy on, have fun with it!

relationships

relationship section : It is not nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter