:: reviews (+2)

EPIK ACADEMY :: reboot :: APPLY OPEN! Finally back on the radar!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

number of applicants: 14

moon jiyu

  

sienL1 : chronokinesis : chosen

Again, this is my character, a first year who is Korean-Filipino, but is used to living in the Philippines. I do not promise that I will finish her (believe me, I never do since I already know my own character anyway lmao) but I will try to this time at least work a bit on her. You get three chances to fix your app when it's pending, if you used those three chances I'll reject it. If it's too off, I'll just reject it on the spot, but you'll get the chance to apply again if you completely rework the character I rejected. If I get too many free plotlines I'll just close it, because it's the main plots what it's all about. Oh btw, the apps are linked with the middle picture

Plotlines:

Chronokinesis

Electrokinesis: 1

Pyrokinesis: 0

Laser projection: 1

Self-disintegration: 2

Cyberkinesis: 2

Cryokinesis: 2

Telekinesis: 1

Wave perception: 1

Free plotlines: 4

 

Applicants:

Chosen: 1

Accepted: 12

Pending: 0

Rejected: 0

Reviewing: 2

 

kim donghan

  

kezmer : free plotline : accepted

Heeeyyy, Jean! I'm so excited to get into this review because you're the first applicant for this story. I'm very attached to it tbh since it is one of the first stories I ever made. I'm so so sorry for the extreme delay but I had to get through exams and an illness, and then I wasn't really in the mood to review, I'm so sorry D: To be honest, I didn't expect to ever see a character with the faceclaim's original name. Okay prepare for a bunch of spazzing because that's what I usually do whil reviewing lmao. Okay I should really get started now. His nicknames are very adorable actually! I love them. Of course he's focusing on arts, I expected that after finding his power. His style seems pretty simple, well, lucky for you that you're in Imrud and not in NCT or The daimons cause their uniforms are really something. Let's get into his personality now! I'm very excited for it tbh. I haven't reviewed in ages, I'm not used to this anymore, help. The first thing I notice is how precious is, the second thing I notice is how he could possibly change up the whole school with his insightfulness. He could notice hidden good or evil, which is the reason why the school's tension is really changing for the worse lately... Damn this kid could be really useful. He is sooooo precious omg I love him!! I can definitely see him as the kid who shuts up most of the time but everyone is cautious around him cause he can basically see through everyone's behavior. OH MY GOD his reaction to girls complimenting him made me super soft. I bet that jiwoo will give Donghan more confidence as the story progresses. I love his personality a lot, he's super precious and could really play a big role in the story, yes I know, free plotlines aren't supposed to be around as much as the main plots, but Donghan could be the firestarter for all the plot twists, cause he knows . Oh no I hate his dad already. Shoo, shoo, get out of Donghan's life. How his power revealed itself is really cool actually. I can imagine the kid being sad that he wasn't able to bring the drawings to life again... Very bubbly personality... Welcome to the story, Jiwoo. Oh so his mom knows principal Kim (aka DJ Tukutz). That's pretty cool! I can imagine the principal telling funny stories about Donghan to his mom now. He was afraid of dying on his first day of school, omg now that I think of it, I would be exactly the same (and I bet lots of the students were as well...). His trivia are all really nice and they fit Donghan and his personality and story perfectly! Except for his favourite band, I wouldn't expect someone as calm as him listening to the mess that is Ko ko bop lmao. I forgot what trypophobia was but wow poor Donghan ;;;; Wow he sure is living a healthy life! You go, my boy. I forgot what being ambidextrous meant as well, actually.  Yeeesss Yongsun, Epik academy's queen of sweetness! Imrud is like a perfect fit for Donghan cause it's pretty much the peaceful place where all oddities come together and have a good time.  And yes Yves as well! I'm sure she'll help him out a lot as well, since it's also her duty as student council president. Damn, Donghan, you chose your friends very well. Wow the immunity to poison definitely helps him out as well, I didn't expect to see that. But yes it's time for the love interest section!! I love reading love stories and I also love Chuu a whole damn lot so you definitely hit the bullseye with this one. She's like the opposite of Donghan, but I think they would fit together really well? Omg I can already imagine baby chuu walking in class with her trademark wide smile, omg I'm melting! OH NO are the girls gonna bully Chuu?? Nooo protect the lil baby at all costs! Oh no the sad parting as well... You're really making me feel things with this love story, you know. YES THE CUTENESS OMG I'm definitely going to write their reuinion out if Donghan gets chosen ;;;; like in a flashback chapter or something... I'm just loving this couple too much. I'm surprised Donghan mentioned Vasilias and not a gang like NCT.. Does he perhaps know something extra? Okno I'm getting too ahead of myself, Jean. Donghan is all good to go! I absolutely LOVE him and he's super cute and precious and I feel the need to protect him at all costs ;;;; Most of your scene requests are actually... big parts of the story already, hehehehe. Oh my GOD the song is so happy and cute omg this fits him so well! I'm so happy you were my first applicant and I'm sorry again for the long delay, but I hope that you don't mind, and that this update can make other apps flow in steadily, because I bet that the lack of activity made people stop working on their apps too. Anyway, Donghan is accepted!

 

do haela

  

sugalgi : electrokinesis : accepted

Hiyya Gabby! I’m finally getting productive on epik academy oof I’m proud of myself. Anyway, I’m glad you applied for a main plotline, I was afraid no one would tbh. I love the accent color you used in your app, it fits with the pictures of silver haired sana and it is also my favourite color, heh. Also can I just say how excited I am about the faceclaim? 1. Sana is adorable, 2. Idk about you but I think the grey hair really fits with her electrokinesis powers. Her name is also really pretty! Okay I’m gushing too much already and I still have to start reading the app, I literally only read her name. Omg her first nickname… I can imagine her friends going LALALA whenever they saw her… Also Rain’s La song? No? Okay I should stop. This is why my reviews always take so ing long. Okay but thunder is like a really cool name?? And so is Sparky! That is sooo cute omg. I can imagine the boys chuckling at her cute little spark but then she suddenly fires a big thundershock and then she can laugh instead, but she wouldn’t- Okay but physical therapy is such a perfect course for her! As expected from queen Haela, she’s perfectly bilingual. At the beginning I was like ‘I’m only going to use her grey haired pics cause that is so beautiful’ but it is actually part of her story that she has grey hair! That’s sick! Her outfits are too cute omg I love them! Too bad that her Loona school uniform has a skirt (hint: it’s the odd eye circle uniform). I should definitely draw all the uniforms so the applicants can have a clue. Omg this became so long already and I literally did like 10% of your app . OF COURSE SHE’S A HUFFLEPUFF! I don’t watch harry potter or anything but I see hufflepuff as the softies (is that right?). Oh my GOD she is SUCH a precious bean I’m DYING right here! She’s like perfectly how I imagined the plotline and she is a lot like the original electrokinesis character but also a lot different and that is really a good thing. I could write her easily into the story and not go away from what I originally had planned out for her character, but I can also add new stuff to it to make it even better! Her impulsiveness is ideal, because if she gets chosen, she’s going to get stuff rollin’, baby. Her personality is really nice and cute! I’m so excited to get into her background. Oh my god SHE WAS STRUCK BY LIGHTING?? Holy it’s surprising that she’s still alive and well! It’s really a cool way about how she got the mutation, because I have honestly never thought of how the mutants could get it! I’m so glad that it turned out well for her and that she is able to open up again in the academy! I love her backstory so much. Omg I haaaate raisins so much, I didn’t even know it was possible to put it in chocolate. Keep it away from the good stuff god. Omg I recently had to look up trypophobia for a review and I had to do it AGAIN! Omg it was actually for the other applicant, Donghan, lmao they can be afraid together. Okno I’m so cruel. (I think Donghan has some sort of claustrophobia as well wtf is this lmao). Omg looking for rare songs is so cool. Sometimes I find these really unknown gems and then I feel so proud that I got them! Okay but imagine if Haela is using her power in a battle, it would look SO ING EPIC! Queen of looking amazing while battling. Her parents are a blessing, oh dear. I love them. Omg yes protect Jiyu from those stupid es! No one can touch ma baby! Okay but Haseul and Haela would be such a sick team! Of course everyone of Loona is a sick team but these two… Don’t with them, guys. Her mutation section is good as well! Onto the love interest. Min Yoongi! /insert *pretends to be shocked* gif here/ I –totally- didn’t expect that. Well I never expected to say this, but I’m glad that it’s a BTS love interest, cause all the other male love interests have been NCT so far. Okay it’s only like two but I know that others are going for NCT as well + wave perception plotline and all. I thought everyone would go for BTS and Monsta X but no! Okay I should stop going off-topic and continue with the review. OH GOD NO poor Haela omg I do not want to be her at that moment ;;;; omg YES YOONGI BE NICE TO THIS QUEEN I’m so rooting for her already I’m sorry. Omg YOONGI you cute little muffin omg yes I SO LOVE THIS STORY! I said in the cheatsheet that I hoped for stories that either made me wheeze or go uwu, but this made me do BOTH so you hit the bullseye! Okay onto the interview. Whew, I’m almost there! Okay but half of the damn state?? I know this was mentioned in the background but I just now realised how big that radius is! Omg her response to the clubs is GENIUS!! As expected from the queen that is the electrokinesis plotline. Okay so final comments: the song you linked is pretty nice and it fits her! Secondly, you simply NAILED the app and interpreted the plotline so amazingly well! I love Do Haela and I’m already rooting for her and of course she is accepted! Thank you sooo much for applying! I’m sorry if this is ing long, I tend to write whole essays as reviews cause I love to spazz and show appreciation, because I like to receive it as well. A simple ‘I saw nothing wrong, you’re accepted’ is no fun.

 

real name unknown (kim yesui)

  

jewel_elf : free plotline : accepted

Hello there, Krissy! Sorry for the delay, but I’m finally getting into your review! Hyojung is such a unique face, but she’s a cutie! But okay let’s get into this quickly cause I want to finish this one before going to bed. So her real name is unknown? That’s crazy. Wow. But Kim Yesui is such a cute name that fits her! Even her birthdate is unknown, wow. Just what is going on with this girl! I can’t wait to find out. Wait… Tekes? What’s that? Let me look that up. Okay I can’t find anything about it so I hope you will explain it in the app (or in the comments, I don’t mind). It’s surprising that she is only conversational at Korean while she is a Korean, but I guess we’ll find out why later on! Ooohh damn combat boots! I LOVE that! She would fit so well with them too! Let’s get into her personality! Oh damn she sure is a threat to the liars (just like Donghan, these two could expose the whole school). She really does have that survival instinct from a feline in her, doesn’t she? Well, that would be logic, because she’s basically half feline. OOOHH So Tekes is a place with mountains! I never knew that! When I looked it up in google I ended up finding a company lmao. Oh so there is a place like epic academy but only for people like her? Epik academy should work together with them! Oh no nevermind the reserve seems to ing okay bye epik academy is too good for you ers! It’s so sad omg D: They’re human! Kinda- Well, that shouldn’t be done to animals either. I’m mad now. Poor Yesui was stuck there? Oh my GOD those parents ! I’m sorry for the cursing but I’m so mad at them all for hurting the poor little girl! So she was taken in by some foxes, if I understand well? I expected her to be with other felines tbh. OH NO THEY ALL GOT KILLED GOD DAMMIT YOU STUPID FOXES WHY IS THIS GIRL SO UNLUCKY oh god D: Oh no not the wolves, please, NOT THE WOLVES! Get away from her you s! Oh my god A LYNX BOY OMG HE WOULD BE SO CUTE ASDJFKEKZL Okay Sien calm your . OMG no NOT THE CETACEAN omg here I go again… She just never gets lucky, does she… Oh no she got taken by the police?? when is she going to be fine?? Ok yes finally the two got safe. But I saw the Lynx kid in the relationships and he’s like too young for Epik academy… omg I feel so bad for him D: Wow it’s so weird that she didn’t know how to write and read, it must’ve been so hard for her to survive in the world. Her trivia is great! Her relationships are short but also very sweet. I just love little Ong and I would definitely protect him. He’ll probably be in the nearby school cause the city where Epik academy is at does accept mutants because they see them as normal cause of the nearby school. The kid will definitely be around if Yesui gets chosen! Her mutation is also definitely something I am very surprised by, it’s unique! And omg the LOVE INTEREST IS LUCAS! Okay it’s too bad that nct is so popular but I LOVE lucas so much. One thing that needs a fix though, is his power. It’s glaciokinesis, but it is actually a synonym for cryokinesis, one of the plotlines, so he is not allowed to have that power. His personality is fine though. Okay but why did she hit him?? And also, NCT would straight up attack Yesui if she punched one of their members, Lucas himself included. Remember, they are supposed to be evil, and Lucas is expected to be one of the main evil dudes. How he chases after her is really hilarious though, I love it! Omg the first time they have pizza and ice cream… that would be so ING ADORABLE HELL YES! Her interview is fine as well! The scene requests are adorable! Except for the errors in the love interest section, everything’s fine! I hope you fix them soon but for now, Yesui is pending! Thank you for applying! Thank you for fixing the issues, Yesui is now accepted!

 

cho minseo

  

prettypabyulus : free plotline : accepted

Ayyo Shie! Omg pretty name you have there! I’m so excited to get into this waterfall of words, even though I am probably not going to be able to finish it today, oopsies. Prepare for an eye for an eye, I mean, essay for an essay. Anyway, it’s Lee Suji hell yes she is so in beautiful and in my gg applyfic someone used her as fc as well and I of course had to appoint her as visual. ANYWAY, let’s start dragging myself through this lmao. The color scheme is pretty as well, by the way! Omg the name Jiao jiao is sooo cute I can imagine Chinese school members calling her that too! (like omg what if KUN CALLED HER JIAO JIAO HOLD ON IM DYING RIGHT HERE BYE LIKE I KNOW YOUR LI IS ACTUALLY JOHNNY BUT JUST KUN AND SUJI- OOMF) Omg she was born in china and grew up in the Philippines omg we got ourselves a global girl. Okay I have literally never heard of magnanimous lmao. But it sounds really good! SHE IS SO SOFT IM DYING UWU She definitely fits into Imrud perfectly! But she’s also not only your typical nice girl, there is actually a lot more to her and I really enjoy that. Oh damn don’t even dare to harm her or she’ll reflect it with double damage. Wow she’s definitely not all nice, I’m shook! This is amazing and it can definitely cause some trouble with both Imrud and NCT. Her personality is simply AMAZING and I really love it omg. I hope the rest of the app is as amazing. Omg now onto the essay lmao rip me. Cho Minseo and her family must’ve been some of the first genetic mutants because it hasn’t been around for long. That’s cool! Oh my god her power is SO COOL im so hyped!! Oh NO they got kidnapped?? Oh this got dark all of a sudden… Oh my GOD NOOOO NOT THE MOM!!! NO THEY ALL DIED EXCEPT FOR THE LITTLE BROTHER oh god I hope he is still alive. If he isn’t im going to be mad af. Oh my god maybe her family could be the SOURCE of mutation!! Those lab experiments on rats might’ve been the start of it all omg wow I’m a genius. (you are too, of course!) Omg THE LITTLE BRO IS STILL ALIVE YES well… kinda- OMG SEO JOOHYUN I DIDN’T GET THE HINT ACTUALLY!! Dumb me omg. Will the brother ever return to his body? Find out on the next episode lmao but yeah im sad that she had to suffer so much D: I love her background, even though it made me sad. Time for the trivia! Omg yes kitties! I love kitties! Man she has taste! Omg she plays the flute and harp?? THAT’S SO DAMN PRETTY YES!! Oh damn she doesn’t like spicy nor sour (I like both a lot, rip my mouth). Her dislikes are really nice tbh some are relatable but others are unique! Omg I can imagine her holding onto another imrud member when they are walking together and that is adorable! Her habits are so precious! Actually I play the flute too since I was a young child so that is really nice to see in a character! Omg I love the little comments you added to the trivia lmao. She’s seriously so precious I love her! Omg she does so much for her possible crush! (Johnny you better prepare lmao) I also can definitely imagine that when she brings pastries to the school, everyone would be standing in a row for them. Omg that she doesn’t have any pictures of her family is just too sad… Poor girl. Anyway, I’m very excited to see her relationships and the first one I see is her little bro and HES SO ADORABLE IM DYING OK EPIK ACADEMY YOU GUYS HAVE TO DO A MISSION TO BRING THE KID’S BODY BACK!! If the cyberkinesis person grows stronger they could make a robotic body for the kid for now or something omg look at me coming up with storylines, that’s a good thing- I’m glad that Artemis is finally getting some love, hell yes! She is sooo cute with Joohyun and how Joohyun reacted to Minseo getting close to NCT is really nice and that can definitely bring in some extra storyline as well! Yongsun is as always a really sweet girl. OH YES MY BABY GIRL IS HERE TOO!! Omg this is so cuuute I can imagine her dragging baby Jiyu away and she wouldn’t know why and start whining. And just that Jiyu could taste good food from her home country could make her feel so much better when she’s having a hard time. I LOVE IT!! (I also really love that picture of Jiyu/Lucky, she’s just sooo adorable) And her relationship with wave perception plotline is also seriously too cute! OH MY GOD THOSE HIDDEN GUARDS ARE TOO IN CUTE OMG CAN I HAVE THEM?? Oh dammit they are actually human shapeshifters, dammit. They are so cute though omg! What if Yesha accidentally reveals himself (by an innocent student picking him up and bringing him to cat lover Minseo or something) and he would act like a cat and endure her love and petting. Okay onto the mutation now, which I’m also really excited for! Oh my god you put so much thought into it, I absolutely love it! Oh no, it does really bring quite some problems along… I can really imagine her… causing some stirs because of her emotional aura inducement… Poor girl doesn’t mean to. It’s a really cool and well-thought out power and I absolutely LOVE it! And now another thing that I am really excited for: IT’S JOHNNY MA BOII! (even though I’m still kinda sad it’s not bby Kun but okay that’s just my own imagination oops) I love that you really did write him out well, and his personality really lives up to NCT’s ways and how I imagined them. I hoped that people would do that since this is an au and NCT aren’t really the good guys they are in real life (well, some of them are good but yeah guess we’ll all find out, I can’t say too much). I really love his personality and how you shaped him to be intimidating and living up to his reputation, but like not the worst and not the wildest either? Definitely perfect to be Johnny and to be in NCT. You get lots of points for that. Omg you’re making me go uwu? Hell yes sign me up for that! Oh no is Johnny a berserk mutant just like her dad? (I didn’t assign powers to lots of the characters yet so seeing what applicants come up with is always amazing). Oh man this first meeting is AMAZING and Imrud just comes in between like bodyguards and it’s so awesome. I bet they recruited her because she could calm NCT down and possibly help and protect them. How Youngho thinks about her all the time is so in cute I’m uwu’ing already DAMMIT YOU REALLY DID MAKE ME UWU!! OH MY GAAHD THIS IS SO ING CUTE YOUNGHO GIVE MY HEART A BREAK PLEASE!! I should calm myself down, I almost have to go to sleep (it’s the next day already btw) and I have to stay calm. Yes they are definitely a visual couple hot dayum. Their interactions are just too cute I’m dyinnnggg!! Oh god Vasiliàs do NOT even try. The black cat from the gardens… is it the guardian?? Did I just predict the story?? I’m snorting I hope this is true. I can totally imagine him awkwardly petting Minseo’s head and everyone would go ‘what the is he doing’. Omg they are literally too ing cute together I’m really rooting for the two and I’m really glad that Minseo is able to bring a good light upon Johnny and make him feel better. (I actually had to look up what cordial meant lmao I hope I get it right) MINSEO’S SHORT LEGS OMG THIS IS SO ING ADORABLE THOUGH!! I love the love interest story and it really makes me uwu a lot so mission accomplished! Now onto the interview! Whew, I’m almost done with this essay review (it has exceeded the length of some of my regular chapters, what is this). Oooohh damn she really knows what’s up with Vasiliàs! That’s actually really cool. Just imagine… Minseo and Donghan, exposing Vasiliàs together. What a great combo. Okay WHEW I got through! HAHAHA OMG I CAN IMAGINE NCT WALKING INTO THE ROOM AND THEY WOULD BE SO CONFUSED AT THE SIGHT and some would secretly spazz, others would be indifferent, some (coughs, Yukhei) would poke fun at him and others would grunt cause they don’t like it omg yes AWESOME! Oh god. NO GRANDMA! EPIK ACADEMY IS GOOD! STAY AWAY SHOO SHOO! She would just make it worse when she would attack the school. I quite like the song and it does fit her! Okay wow this was a long ride (see what I did there?) but it was WORTH IT! I absolutely love our little jiao jiao with her short legs and she is definitely accepted! Thank you so much for applying!

 

cho taejoon

  

youngandmenace : cryokinesis : accepted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter