Result xxx15xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV

 

It's been a week since the audition and today is the announcement of those who passed. Four ladies are eating in the cafeteria except one of them who is just looking at her food, Dara. She got a lot of things in her mind but the one that's occupying it right now is the result of the audition.

 

"Eonni..." Minzy spoke. "Are you okay?"

 

"To be honest...I'm not." Dara's voice is a bit shaky. You can really see how nervous she is.

 

They decided to let her be. They know that whatever they say, Dara will never be at ease. They know how serious she is when it comes to her study. Even though she may look childish and a happy-go-lucky girl, she is concerned with her grades. That's her only way to reciprocate everything that her stepfather has done for her especially for her mother. And her subjects at stake, she can't help but get nervous.

 

They were just fine with their own world. When suddenly the cafeteria went crazy. There are loud squeaked from people inside around them. The three girls got curious and found themselves looking for reason why people are getting crazy. And there at the entrance were five boys walking inside the cafeteria like they were some celebrities.

 

Indeed, the two of them are celebrities, Kwon Jiyong and TOP. All of them were surprised to see TOP at school including the three girls at the corner. Daesung saw them and smiled at the girls. The girls was surprised to see Daesung with Kwon Jiyong and TOP. They didn't know that he was friends with them especially that Jiyong and Daesung acted like they don't know each other back at the hospital. There were another guys with them that they don't know except for Chaerin.

 

"Youngbae-oppa and..." Chaerin whispered then scrunched her face upon seeing the other guy. "...the rat!"

 

And it seems like the guy has a sonic ear that the moment Chaerin uttered it, his eyes darted on her. He even winked at her. She almost choked. It was disgusting for her but not for the girls infront of her. They thought the winked was for them and they almost peed on their pants because of giddiness. That made Chaerin feels more disgusted.

 

The guys continued to walk towards the counter to buy their food. After buying their food, they all looked for a vacant table. Seungri, the maknae, whispered something to TOP. Using his lips, he points out the table at the corner where the girls are sitting. TOP looked at it and smiled playfully.

 

"No..no...no.." Chaerin muttered to herself. Bom, who is beside Chaerin, is thinking the same thing.

 

"Let's go there." TOP suggested as he points out that table.

 

"But hyung, someone's sitting there already." Daesung said.

 

"We can share the table with them." TOP said.

 

Chaerin and Bom's eyes grew wider. Chaerin was fuming inside because of that rat while Bom is panicking inside. People inside the cafeteria all gasped as they saw where the guys are going. Most of the girls are jealous and bitter. The boys knew it but they don't care.

 

Jiyong, the last one who got his food, doesn't have any idea about it so he just followed his friends. Until they stopped infront of a table which is currently occupied. Since he is at the back, he was not able to see who's using the table.

 

"Youngbae...someone's already using the table. Why are we here?" Jiyong whispered to Youngbae's ear.

 

Youngbae shrugged and just points his finger at TOP, indicating that he was the one who decided on it. Jiyong went to the front to asked his hyung but he stopped abruptly when he saw her, sitting and just looking at her food. Not minding the chaos they have made and not even aware that they are infront of their table.

 

"Hyu..." he wasn't able to continue as the maknae started to speak.

 

"Annyeong, Chaerin-ah! Did you miss me?"

 

"TCH!! Shut up rat!!" Chaerin said in disgust.

 

"Annyeong, girls!! Park Bom...long time no see!!" the deep voice TOP says. The boys were surprised that their hyung knew one of Chaerin's friend.

 

CL and Minzy were also shocked that Choi Seunghyun aka the actor/rapper TOP knew Park Bom. What is even more surprising is the tinge of blush on Bom's cheek. Well, Dara is still unaware of what's going on.

 

"Can we share table with you girls? There's no avaiable table. Besides, your table is for a big group. Can we?" TOP asked as he looked seriously at Bom who is up to now was frozen and cannot even speak.

 

"Oppa.." Chaerin was about to decline but...

 

"Please..Chaerin-ah.." Youngbae asked sweetly.

 

Chaerin sighed. She knew she cannot do anything. She cannot say no to Youngbae. Also, she knew TOP, even though she's against it, she knew very well that whatever he wants, he will get it.

 

"Araseo" she said in defeat. "Eonnie..."

 

"Aight...I'll sit here beside Chaerin.." Seungri puts his tray on the table and suddenly sat down beside Chaerin which made the latter, out of habit, pushed him harshly. Seungri fell down the floor.

 

"Ouch!! Yah! Chaerin-ah!! Did you miss me so much that you are so rough on me?"

 

Chaerin glared at him and was about to pound him again but Youngbae intercepts. "Chaerin-ah, give our maknae some slack."

 

She rolled her eyes and moved a bit so that Seungri can sit beside her. Seungri gave her a playful smile and sat beside her giddily. "I know you can't resist me."

 

"Don't try your luck, rat!!" Chaerin threatened. That made the maknae stop.

 

One by one, the boys started to sit down. Daesung sat at middle of the rectangular table which is near Minzy. You know, where the head of the house usually sits? Then Youngbae sat across him which is on the other end of the table. He is near Seungri. That leaves Jiyong and TOP.

 

The only remaining vacant seat was beside Dara, on her left and right side since she is currently sitting at the middle. Jiyong sighed as he knew he have no choice. TOP started to sat down on the right side of Dara which is across Bom's. And Jiyong without any choice sat on Dara's left side. While the girl is still unaware of what's going on.

 

"What happened to noona?" Daesung whispered to Minzy.

 

"She's nervous about the result." Minzy whispered back.

 

Jiyong is secretly glancing at the girl beside her. He is already worried as up until now, Dara was just looking at her food mindlessly. She was holding the utensils but she was just playing on her food.

 

"So Chaerin-ah, won't you introduce us to your friends?" Youngbae asked.

 

"Oh..mian..oppa.." Chaerin started to introduce the boys to her friends except Daesung and Jiyong since they already knew him. "..and this is Dara-noona."

 

"Dara?" TOP asked.

 

"Ne oppa, Park Sandara.."

 

"Park Sandara? You mean, Park Sandara, step-daughter of CEO Kim? THE Park Sandara?" TOP asked while looking at Daesung then glancing at Jiyong. The latter closes his eyes and tried to calm himself. He knew what TOP is doing. He is teasing him.

 

"If I am getting this correctly, she's the one that Daesung-hyung told us about. The one Jiyong-hyung li..."

 

"Shut up, maknae!!" Jiyong said in gritted teeth as he glared at him. But he is too late. The girls are already looking at him waiting for him to say something. Especially Chaerin, who is now giving him scrutinizing look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter