The K-Actor xxx5xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV

 

We already left the clinic after they explain to me what happened. Bom continued what she was saying to me about Taeyeon. So I found out, she likes to bully students who are not part of the high society like them. In short, those who are not rich. But they can only do this here in our department, College of Communication.

 

CL told me that most of the students they bullied already left the university. Taeyeon and her twisted mind. How could someone deprived people with quality education just because they're not rich. I cannot comprehend their reason. It is not right. What can we do to make things right? That is so unfair. I sighed and shook my head.

 

"Noona..our lunch is over. We're going back to our department. See you later."

 

I just nod at them. His bandmates are all nice. It's good thing he found good friends. Seungyoon, his bestfriend is so nice and he seems like a good boy. While Daesung really looks like an angel whenever he smiles. I was just wondering why their vocalist suddenly left. What was his name again? Jae---jae---Jaejoong. Yes, it's Jaejoong. The name's familiar. I just can't remember where did I hear that name.

 

"Hey..Dara-ah..yah!!"

 

"Huh? What?"

 

"Dara-eonnie, Bom-eonnie is asking why you did not tell us that you're related to Kim Jinwoo?" CL asked in behalf of Bom.

 

"Simple." they are all anticipating my answer. "You didn't ask. So..." ┐('~`;)┌ and that earned me a slap on the forehead with no other than Bom. "Ouch! That hurts you know."

 

"Serves you right." she spats. 

 

The two are snickering on the side. Aisshh...really. These three girls treat me like we've known each other for a long time. Like we've been friends for a very long time to do this to me. Not that I complain. I mean who am I to complain, I got friends on my first day. I grinned at myself. I put my arms on Minzy and CL's shoulders and drag them inside our classroom leaving the grumpy Bom behind.

 

When we went inside the classroom, our classmates are all looking down. They cannot look straight into my eyes especially Taeyeon and her girls. Tch...these kids. They're lucky I'm nice. Uhmmp...

 

I am also thankful that I've met these three if not I won't have anything to wear. It is really a good thing CL has extra clothes. Though it's too big for me, it feels comfortable.

 

While our professor was busy discussing his lesson, I glanced at the window and noticed a guy walking on the ground. Since, we're on the second floor, I cannot see his face. But I can see that he's mad. His hands are clenched in a fist and he was walking so fast.

 

Actually, there's a reason why I noticed that guy. The built of his body and his hair reminds me of someone. He reminds me of my bestfriend back in highschool. My Korean bestfriend who left me behind without even telling me. (  ̄- ̄)

 

Ha! That guy..why do I suddenly remember him? I deeply sighed. I am not really mad at him, I am just a bit disappointed with what he did. Who wouldn't? At the day of our graduation, without telling me, he left. I don't even know if he went back here or what. So much for a bestfriend. I scowled. If I see him again, I swear he's gonna get from me.

 

The hours passes by without any complications and that was good. The only problem is I am hungry. I just remembered, I was not able to eat lunch and that makes me more hungry. My stomach is already complaining. @_@ I look at the time...5 more minutes...

 

@_@ @_@ @_@

 

"Ok, class. That's it for today. See you on our next class." finally our professor ended the lesson. That was the longest 5 minutes of my life.

 

"Booooommmm..." I whined. "Can we eat first before we go home...I am really famished..please?!!!" I pouted at her

 

"You don't need to asks nor pouts at me. We're all hungry too. We haven't eaten our lunch remember." Bom said.

 

"Yey! That's it. Let's go to the convenience store near the university." Minzy suggested.

 

We all went out of the classroom. I sent a message to Jinwoo and told him we will be eating at the convenience store outside the university and he can fetch me there. So how did I sent a message? Hahahaha.. ^____^ CL taught me. Thanks to her, I can now used the basic function of this phone.

 

While walking on the pathway going outside the university, we noticed a group of girls screaming while going to a certain direction. My eyes followed them as I was curious of why those girls are screaming and going to the same direction. This is the second time, I saw girls cramming on a same place. What's going on? We all stopped from walking. It seems like I am not the only one who's curious about that.

 

The girls cramming on that place are now screaming loudly. I noticed a guy standing in the midst of the screaming girls. He's quite tall, has a fair complexion, typical Korean eyes (monolid eyes to be exact), he has a long brown hair, it was so thick and fluffy and he's pretty handsome. When I say pretty handsome, he's like Jinwoo, he's both pretty and handsome. Though Jinwoo's face is more feminine than him. But they both look like an anime. Can't blame those girls if they are mesmerized by him.

 

His aura is pretty much like CL's 'don't mess with me' aura. He's like the male version of CL but more gentle looking. I am not saying CL is scary okay. Well, yeah, sometimes. She's the baddest female remember. Anyways, back to this guy. His style? More of a swag look, though he's just wearing a simple tattered jeans and white shirt. And his shoes is the new Balenciaga triple S trainer shoes. He also has tattoos on his arms. Tattoo is one of things that ticks me off the guys. So I scrunched my face in disgust. I really don't like guys with tattoo.

 

 

When I look at his face again, he is now smiling at the girls. In all fairness, he looks cute when he smiles, with that gummy smile. Well, who wouldn't be swooned by that. Maybe, me? I admit he's handsome and all but he's nothing compare to my Song Joong Ki. And seriously, I cannot understand why they are all screaming like crazy. Was it because he's popular in the campus? Maybe because he is handsome? Or is he some kind of a celebrity?

 

I walked beside Bom and whispered, "Who's that guy? Why are girls surrounding him? Is he a celebrity?"

 

"What?" all of them exclaimed with a face like this o_O

 

"Seriously, Dara-eonnie, you don't know him?" Minzy asked.

 

?_? I shook my head.

 

"Okay. So you're the only one who doesn't know him. And to think that you're from Kim family." Bom stated.

 

"And how does my family connected to him?"

 

"You see, eonnie." CL started. "That guy is Kwon Jiyong."

 

"Kwon Jiyong? Who is he?"

 

CL sighed and explained further, "He is a popular actor/rapper."

 

I blinked twice. How come I don't know him if he is an actor? "Is he popular than Choi Seunghyun aka T.O.P?"

 

"Not yet. But he might be...in the future. He is already creating a name in the industry since aside from being an actor, he is also a good rapper." CL said.

 

^_- I raised one of my eyebrows then stared at him again. Just like I've said he's really handsome. But...he's nothing compared to T.O.P. He's an actor/rapper as well. ^__________^

 

"You were asking how is he connected to your family?" Bom suddenly speaks. "Well, he's one of your artists in your agency."

 

"Eh? What?" I literally dropped my jaw. I forgot about uncle Dong Gun's entertainment agency.

 

"And I guess, your agency is having a hard time again because of his scandals." Minzy commented.

 

Scandals? "You know what, girls. Before we discuss further about him, can we now go to the convenience store? I thought you are all hungry? I am so hungry now. I can literally eat a whole chicken." I interrupted them.

 

"Oh..mian. Come on, let's go." Bom said.

 

We started walking again. I glanced one more time at that Kwon Jiyong. Now, I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter