Furious dragon

Gangster's baby panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

""

CRASH

Jiyong cursed, the sound of the glass breaking and thing thrown at the wall fill up the room, jiyong grabbed another bottle of unopened wine and throw it aimlessly and and it hit the wall, the content of the bottle stained the white wall and spread on the tile floor, the wine looked much like blood since the wall was plain white, the glass scattered all over the floor. 

"He...He didn't ing remember me" jiyong screamed while gripping his head with both hands, he was about to grab another bottle of wine when a strong grip on his wrist stopping him doing so, 

"Let go" but the grip on his wrist was getting tighter "let the go youngbae" jiyong shouts his eyes were full of anger, he glared at his best friend "i said let the go right ing now" jiyong scream louder as if his friend couldn't hear him.

"Calm down ok" youngbae tried to calm his friend down "want to tell me what happened, is it about seungri again" youngbae was gently guiding his friend to sit on the couch "man you should have looked at the New guy's face when he run to me telling me you're about to break this whole damn building, his face was hilarious" he walked to the kitchen after setting jiyong on the couch and opened the fridge, he took out a bottle of cold water and poured the liquid to the mug, he then walk toward his friend and pass the mug to jiyong which is jiyong casually placed in on the table in front of him.

 

"He looked like he's about to piss on his pants, damn he must be really scared, poor newbie had to face the furious dragon on his first week joining the family" youngbae tried to lighten the mood.

"Youngbae ah"

"Hmmmm"

"He didn't remember who i am"

"You mean seungri?" 

"who else huh? Goddamnit youngbae are you really willing to listen"

"Ok ok sorry, carry on bro" sometimes youngbae just love to tease the dragon, it was a lot of fun to watch his best friend suffer a little bit.

Jiyong cleares his throat and begin to talk

"When I finally met him yesterday for the first time after eleven years, I felt so damn happy, I felt like I could puke rainbows"

Silent

Ok youngbae was trying so hard not to laugh 

"Finally after such a long time I found my baby panda but you know what, when I try to approach my baby, this er appears of nowhere"

"The guy who assaulted seungri?"

"Yes ! That er! If I just knew he would harm my baby I would have just kill him the moment I saw him, I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter