Mr. Scary lecturer

Gangster's baby panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri rummaged the inside of his bag desperately, when he couldn’t find what he was looking for he decided to pour all of the content in his bag to the table, he eyed the item splayed on the table one by one carefully, his brows were quirked, it wasn’t there. The thing he was looking for wasn’t there.


Seungri was doomed.


Class will start in a few more minutes, and seungri was dying, he sure he had put everything in his bag before he took off to the college this morning, including the flashdisk where he saved his thesis at, how could he not remember it when he finish typed everything not too long ago, 5 hours ago to be percise. He left his place at 8 this morning with a large eyebags under his eyes, it wasn’t like he hasn’t had one to begin with but with the lack of sleep and rest, his already dark circle became more darker if that even possible. But hey he finished the thesis on time and that was worth it, seungri thought. But again he might left it at his place, but he was so sure that he put the falsh disk in his bag along with the other stuff before he took his 4 hours sleep and spent an hour to shower and breakfast.


Seungri doesn’t want to think too much, his head hurt so much it might explode anytime soon if he forced it to work more, his body ached everywhere and screamed for rest, he worked on his thesis till the clock hit 3 am in the morning, seungri was always on time and worked diligently when it come to his study, he never missed one of his classes, always got a good grade in his every classes too but since he started to work at jiyong’s café he had barely time for his study, It was quite challenging for seungri to maintain his new routine. 


He once thought of quitting the job and just focus on his study, he would go back to work at college cafeteria instead since the schedule wasn’t that tight as the café, and work was way easier there but his college fee kept on increasing and he really didn’t want to burden his parent more than he already did. So seungri worked his off to the fullest.


Seungri took a deep breath and closed his tired eyes, fluttering his long ayelashes on his pale cheeks, should he tell his lecturer, he can’t possibly tell his lecturer that he had slept late at night and forgot to bring his thesis to college now, That was the lamest excuse ever. He sighted and put everything back into his bag with a shove. He wanted to skip today’s class and just go back to his place and sleep the entire day, just like panda he was, or rather a koala. 

 

 


Mr. Sehun entered the room and all the noise and the chattering vanished into thin air, the students hurried their way back to their chair and settled down,  Mr. Sehun was was famous of his strict demeanor, he was like a killer teacher at high school who would throw an eraser to you if you weren’t paying attention to his lesson, he was also famous because of his eccentric style of outfit, he always put the sneakers on no matter what clothes he put on, and also he had that strong aura surrounded him, seungri still couldn’t find the fit words to describe that ‘aura’, just seungri’s instinct told him to stay away from the lecturer, he was a bad news, a danger, but unfortunately Mr. Sehun was also the same person seungri bumped a weeks ago and had him nightmares after their short encounter with each other.


Mr. Sehun walked through the class to collect the said thesis, one by one the students handed their own while the other put theirs on the table ready to pass it to the lecturer, some searched their bag to pull theirs out and there seungri was, sitting on his chair, his hands was neatly placed on his lap, his eyes were looking at the direction of Mr. Sehun, there were beads of sweat running through his temple and he could feel his heart thundered in his chest everytime Mr. Sehun walked closer to his di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter