Day Seventeen

30 Day Challenge

Post about your zodaic sign, and whether or not it fits you.

Yes, I am a Libra The balance beam as what my mom told me one time AND the only sign that is not an animal. To be honest, I wasn't into much the Horoscope when I was younger but then I started reading them in the paper and at times I would believe what it would say but now I don't pay much attention it them. Why? Because every Libra is different. We are all not the same. I'm sure its the same with others who are different signs. I remember always seeing the Lirbas are socialable and to by honest.. I'm not really socialable. Like I'm not the time to create a conversation with someone. I'm more of a quiet person and stay in my own corner. 

I'll be posting some pictures that do describe me ^^ oh and the picture above is true! I can be super hyper and silly with people I'm comfortable with and then serious like an hour later HAHAHA!! I'm weird and proud of it! 

Anyways... ^^ 

Yes, I am like that. I have my phone with me and it will light up but I'll ignore the text. It will light up again and its my mom calling and I won't answer it. I just like having my space and not talking to anyone. I think its because when I was in 10th grade, I didn't have a phone for a while and I guess I got used to not having a phone. I was always attached to it and always wanted to text and call people. So my dad would get mad when he got the bill and will I think I broke my phone and he didn't get me a new one. So I was without one for like 6 months and the first month I was dying... (not literal..lol) I wanted a phone!! But I got over it and when I did get one.. I was like "Oh... ok?" I wasn't as attached as I thought I would need it. So when I got home I would leave it on my bed. I would let everything go. Texts and calls. I didn't care for them. I was just used to not having a phone for a long time. Now, I still do that. I don't answer them until later or the next day. But yeah, there are days I don't feel like talking. It's not personal.. its just how I am. 

This is accurate. Its nothing personal... its just how I am. I usually want to be left alone and be alone and I let my mind go off into deep thoughts. I'm just like that. I mean I do come back from my world haha.. Well I mean, I can't be depressed for too long because my family worries and its like, I can't be depressed when I want to because they will want me to talk about it and THAT really bothers me.. I DON'T WANT TO TALK.. I just want to be alone in my thoughts listening to music. I have a playlist in my ipod that's called Mellow and that has a lot of songs that make me think about myself and they are.... well sad and depressing. You might think.. "Wont' that make you feel worse because they are sad songs??"  Yeah sometimes it does make me feel worse but I don't let it get to me that way. I just think about what has happened and try to look for the bright side. It's hard but I manage and I know I'll be ok. So no worries. 

Ok so... I had mentioned in one of my days, that when I was in 8th grade I was depressed? If not, then I'll do it here. So I was depressed for a long time and when I entered high school I was ok for a while but I don't know I felt like nothing and was sad but when I was home. I put up a poker face so my sister and dad didn't see me sad. I had to hide who I was and it made me feel fake. So over time, I learned to deal with that habit. I still do this. I don't tell everyone my problems only a few to see what they can tell me. Like their advice and stuff. I'm not the type of person to ruin someone elses mood if its going good. I'll feel bad and I'm not like that. I've dealt with a lot of pain (I know others have too..) and I don't like being a burden to anyone. That's just how I am. 

HAHAHAHA!! I THINK THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME!!! Ok.. so at work.. there are like a few people I don't really like. I can be around them for like meetings and such or doing something together because it has to be done. But I won't like them. In fact, they only annoy me. Especially if they hide in the classroom and they are on the clock. That pisses me off most and won't make me talk to them. I stay were I'm needed and stay to help. I even have encounter with family!! I have and uncle that I really don't like. I don't care if he is blood and family. I just don't like him. He can be funny and kind but nope.. he still won't get on my good side where I like him. So yeah... very true for me haha! 

Hahaha!! Yes!! at times, I'll be at the store and I'll spot something and I'm "AWWWH LOOOK!!" HAHA! or I'll  say "HOW COOL!" I'll sometimes do it when I'm rewriting notes and if I'm on the computer typing something. My mind is running many things at once and I'll need to talk out load for somethings. I say its nothing bad. At some point we all have done it and they those who do are intelligent. Like those who are into science and math. They talk to themselves when they are solving problems  right? lol 

Yes... I don't do it on purpose but I do. I mostly do it when no one is talking to me. I'll be in my own world and its usually beccause I'm thinking of ideas for a story and how I want it to be. I'll play it out in my head and see how I could write it out or something. I'll start singing in my head as well or just think of other things. It's one of the many reasons why I am quiet as well lol. I'll even do it in class and then I get lost haha. 

Everyone has their flaws and a past with mistakes. But what I look for is for trust, loyalty and respect. You respect me and I'll do the same to you. Trust is earned AND I won't hand it over to you. I've been betrayed many tims and that's why I close off to people. I don't tell anyone deep deep stuff but in the end I'll usually end up being disappointed and it will fire back to me. So I had to learn the hard way. I'm loyal to my friends when it comes to them. I'll be there for you when you need a friend. I'll help in anyway I can. But just remember, asking for money and car rides is not friendship.. that's being used. 

There is so much of things that peopler say about Libra's. I honestly don't know where they get their information from. I wish I know. Because I would like to corrcet some stuff. Not all of the things listed for a Libra is true. For example, I am generous, but I have my limits. I don't like to be used ok. I dislike it. I don't like being a perfectionist because I'm not. I am messy. I am patient, I don't know how but I am. I am creative because I do write stories and I do other things creative as well. Easy going? I don't know.. it depends on what. Ok to clear somethings up... I am super shy and quiet in person.... but online, I'm a bit more outspoken and can talk. I guess because I'm behind the computer and not facing the person in the face hahaha!! So in ways, I do think a Libra does fit me and with some things that are listed... maybe I'm not? It just depends... ^^ 


A/N: Day 17, this is was pretty interesting to do lol! I enjoyed it! Oh and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!