Day Twenty-Four

30 Day Challenge

Write about the lesson you've learned the hard way.

  • Trusting others too quickly.
  • Patience. Everything takes time.

- - - - - So I'm really tired since I got up early this morning and I took a nap but I'm still sleepy actually. I've also been editing my stories so my eyes hurt from it all. I need to rest my eyes and so I'm on Netflix watching Gossip Girl. An old show on the CW. All about rich people, schemes, plotting, romance and humor. Anyway... I'm going to make this entry short. - - - - - 

So there is a few lessons I've learned the hard way but.... my top ones are the ones listed. When I was younger in middle school. I was trying to make friends and tell them everything about me to get attention. Which wasn't the best idea. Some people who I thought were my friends, they ended up using my secrets against me and nothing really turned out well. There was a time when I was absent, for a few days and when I went back. The people I hung around they didn't to bother to ask if I was ok. Like that was the starting of my wake up call. I shouldn't trust people to easily. I shouldn't let them in as a friend. So now, I watch what I say and keep my mouth shut most of the time. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

It's not that I don't want to be friends with anyone, its just that I don't like being used and it hurts when people see the advantage of that and make me feel like carp.

Trust is given to easily these day. It's earned not given away like candy. At work I trust only a few people and those are the ones I tell things too. Personal thins. Sometimes its better to keep my secrets to myself.

I used to think that things in my life weren't going to get better. Mistakes I've made.. which I can't think at the top of my head...at the moment. I was always negative. I didn't want to believe in good things that were better in my life. It was mostly because, I used to like this guy sooooooooo much and I never told him for maybe..4 or 5 years and so ONE DAY, I got the courage to tell him and we talked. He told me he didn't feel the same way. He saw me as a friend and I was like "Ok.. sure." He then told me that he wanted to focus on school and focus on himself and when he went to college than he would get a gf. Maybe then we could have a chance. So he gave me a bit of hope. But two months later, I found out he had a gf at school and we sorta stopped talking. I felt like an idiot believing in him. So therefore... I was mad at him for a long time because he lied to me. He LIED TO MY FACE and...I held onto that for the longest time. I didn't want to let go of the reminder of what he did. So that's when my depression kicked in a bit more.... BUT.. when I finally decided to move past it, I messged the guys brother and told him to tell him "I forgive him." I chose to be the better person and the moment I did and let go.... I felt so much better and the weight had been lifted.

So waiting and being patient does get better. It just takes time.


A/N: I honestly don't know if this made any sense.. I'm just really tired haha. But I did the entry. So BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!