Baby JaeJoong

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong's room was filled with silence, he was laid on the bed still deep asleep. Tiffany enter the room silently with a glass of water on her hand. Since JaeIn is still busy with Mason, she volunteered to take care of JaeJoong as much as she can.
She place a glass of water on his bedside table, and take a look at him, gently placing her hands on his forehead.

"JaeIn..." he mumble "I'm sorry.."

Tiffany remove her hand from his forehead before taking a steps back. "No, I'm sorry." she muttered.

 

Tiffany step outside his room and found JaeIn, waiting in front of his door with Mason on her arm.

"Is he okay?" she ask, worried.

"I think so." she said, looking back from her to Mason. "He's...calling for you."

"Why?"

"I'll take Mason, you can take care of JaeJoong instead." Tiffany took Mason from her hand, without letting JaeIn to say anything.

JaeIn look back and forth between JaeJoong's door and Tiffany, considering whether or not to enter the room until she then step closer and slowly open the door.

She poke her head inside and see JaeJoong soundly sleeping. She took few little steps and stand beside him.

Umm...what should I do now?

His eyebrows furrowed and he whimper out of nowhere. She scurried around the her place, don't know what to do.

What should I do? Should I pat his head? It always put Mason back to sleep....

She warily stretch her hand arm and his head unsurely. His hand suddenly grabbed her wrist, "JaeIn..." he mumble but then his eyes backed close. It doesn't seems like he's awake.

She continue with her other hand and slowly his eyebrows relaxed and his whimpered stop. She silently take seat on the bed, still his head. 

 

JaeJoong slowly open his eyes, slightly grunting at the ache of his head. He first look around and then realizes that he is holding something on his hand, and as he look down he saw her curled beside him, he then trace back to his hand finding his hand entwined with hers and a smile escape on his lips.

He carefully raises up from his bed, making sure that she won't wake up. The room is only filled with the voice of them breathing, as JaeJoong take the time to look at her in silent. He then lean down, slowly their gap reduced and his lips touch her forehead. 

 

 

 

JaeIn P.O.V

I had a sweet dream, I dreamed JaeJoong and I was in a beautiful flower garden, me on his lap. There were no exchange of words between us, except a beautiful silence.

I then feel his stare on me, as I look back at him, he slowly leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead.

 

My eyes fluttered open and saw a blurry vision in front of me. I close my eyes and opened it again, trying to get used to the dark.

"Hello" the familiar hoarse voice said,

My view gradually become clear and I saw JaeJoong's face an inches away from mine.

Am I still dreaming?

"Hello." I smile, stretch my arm and gently his cheek.

I trace my finger from his eyes to his cheekbone and then his lips. This feel so real. Am I-

"Oh my god!" I quickly back away as I realized this is not a dream "I-I-I'm sorry."

GGYYYAAAAAA! WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING?!

"I..I thought...I thought it was..." I can't stop stuttering

"A dream?" he continue.

I meekly nod "This is so wrong..I shouldn't...I'm..I'm sorry." I jump out of bed and was about to leave until I felt his hand is still wrap on mind.

He stood up and step closer to me, as I kept backing away. I kept walking backward, that I didn't realize I was on a dead end, trapped between the wall and him. He wrap his other arm around my waist and reducing our gap.

"Let's say that it was a dream? What would you do next?" he hoarsely said.

Why did his voice has to be that y everytime he wake up?!?!

"Ummm....I...don't know..." I look away.

"JaeIn..." he call out my nam

GYAAAA! CAN I JUST MELT?

He took his arm off my hand and place it on my chin, directing my face towards him. His lips inches closer and there was bar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter