Character Introductions

Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cha Minyeong: She’s curious, strong-minded, and a hard worker. Her parents own a restaurant soup shop near the university that she’s currently attending. She’s currently majoring in music to become a music teacher for children.  

Age: 21

 

Cha Minyeong once had a dream to become a singer when she was at the age of ten. During that time though, everyone wanted to be a idol to gain fame and make money. Minyeong, on the other hand, slowly lost her passion to become a singer because of the greed of people’s heart that wanted only fame and money. As time went on, Minyeong decided to become a music teacher so that her passion would not come from greed but from sincerity. The desire in many of people’s dream of becoming an idol was competitive and fierce, she didn’t want to become like them.

 

Han Seungwoo: The leader of a boy band group called, Victon. He’s known to be funny and bright on-screen, but in reality, he is cold, insensitive, and lonely in the world of reality. He goes to the same university as Minyeong and studies music to better his own talent.

Age: 23

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter