Welcoming

Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Ding ding ding dong~~~ Dong ding ding ding~~~~~

 

“Okay class, and that’ll be all.” The professor placed her books down on the table.

Everyone got up, packing their belongings and crowded up the door to exit the classroom. Minyeong, being the slowest and last person to finish, packed up as quick as she could, watching the tide of people exit out the door. “It’s finally time to head home!” She stretched, walking out with her backpack strapped on her back.

 

“Oh my god. I heard about the rumors but it’s true!” One of the girls screamed next to her friend. Minyeong turned towards the crowd’s direction as she stopped.

“What in the world are they doing causing traffic around here?” Minyeong questioned, trying to see what was ahead of the crowd. Minyeong could barely see the heads of the people that everyone was circling around. Too short, she gave up and turned around to walk down the hall.

“Minyeong!” She turned around, to see her friend waving at her.

“Namjoo! What are they doing?” Minyeong questioned, tiptoeing as Namjoo shrugged it off with her hands.

“That’s nothing. They’re my little brothers” Namjoo mentioned, turning around with no interest.
“What… do you mean brothers?” Minyeong followed Namjoo, as the two walked down the hall together.

“They’re our little brothers, Victon. They transferred here after having problems with the other university they attended.” Namjoo held the handrails, heading down the stairs along with Minyeong by her side. “I guess since I see them so much at work, it’s nothing to me anymore.” Namjoo walked down the stairs with Minyeong following her by her side. Namjoo and Minyeong had been best friends since high school. She thought that Namjoo would have left her after she was recruited in this girl group called Apink, and the two kept in contact and always did everything together if they could.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter