Introduction: Forest Walkers, Nightcrawlers & Humans

Even Blue Roses Have Thorns


In Symphonia, there are many different species of magical beasts, spirits, humans and more living in the world. These beasts usually associated with a clan that is similar to a village. Some clans require you to undergo a strict recruiting process and some simply require you to be born into the clan. Among them, are three of the most powerful and well known clans in Symphonia. The Nightcrawlers, Forest Walkers and The Empire.

Nightcrawlers were creatures of the night. Their people were only active during the night and spotting one in the day was rare. The rulers of the nightcrawlers were the Vampires, and those with the purest blood were deemed the nobility of the clan and were he leaders. Pure blood vampires were known for their certain characteristics. A nobles eyes shined a blood red and their fangs were longer than your average vampire. Going against a noble vampire usually resulted in death, as such they are the most feared clan in Symphonia.

As for the Forest walkers, the clan consists of a wide range of magical and spiritual beasts that reside in the forest. The leaders of the clans are the elves. The elves are well known for their grace, wisdom and beauty. Unlike other clans, the Forest Walkers do not engage in any conflict that has nothing to do with their clan.
Their clans people are known to be hunted by the empire and are usually sold into slavery or as toys for the elite and royal families. As such, the Forest Walkers are well hidden from the outside world, and not many people have met a person of the clan.

The Empire is the largest of the three clans. Although they lack power when it comes so spiritual abilities and skills. The Empire trains their people and their armour roughly. They are well known for their combat and survival skills when facing those of other species. The Empire is split into several guilds but are ruled by the Royal Family. The Royal family are said to be fearless and cold when it comes to those with beast like features or spiritual powers. Every noble or Royal of the Empire has their own spiritual beast or beast that is used as their slaves for their everyday lives or for combat. These slaves are commonly branded with the symbol of the Royal family of Noble crest.

The three clans are the strongest and hold the most power in Symphonia, however, there are also many smaller and weaker clans in the world. There are also guilds that consist of a wide range of species. The most powerful and feared guiled is the hunters guild. The Guild commonly works for The Empire and The Nightcrawlers. The hunters guild usually hunt bounties with a high price, as well as hunt potential slaves for slave traders guild.

Many different species have created their own clans in hopes of creating a world in which spiritual beasts, beasts and humans can coexist and live in peace. The most famous of these clans is the Blue Rose. The Blue Rose is a mysterious clan that no one really knows about. All that is known is that the clan is run by a Pure Blood vampire and that their members were a blue rose. The location, population and size of the clan is unknown.