3/10

True Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: And here is the 3rd scene :D

The apartment was small but stylish. Sophisticated, even. Glitzy and glamorous. To match the personality of the owner.

On the sleek, black sofa, one person sat. Not really taking in all the style and beauty in the apartment. Just absentmindedly twirling the blond locks through fingers. A small but serious frown gracing the beautiful face.

What does one do when everything’s going perfectly and smoothly… but it’s all built on lies?

Well, not really lies, per se. Just… not the truth. Not the whole truth.

Do you keep things going as they are? Since no one is technically being hurt, is it fine to keep up the façade? Or should you just it up and go with the truth? Even if it means that you’ll lose everything? Even if it means that not only will everything no longer be perfect, but also that everything will fall apart and be broken? That you’ll be broken?

So many thoughts running. So many decisions to be made.

Sigh.

Just then, the apartment’s front door opened, and another person entered. A person who was drop-dead-gorgeous, knew that fact, and even sometimes most of the time flaunted it. Striding into the apartment like walking down a catwalk. A total diva in the making. Lots of shopping bags were dropped haphazardly at a corner.

“Hey there, KyuKyu,” the new arrival smirked, also taking a seat on the couch.

But no response was given. The serious contemplating look on “KyuKyu’s” face never left. The new arrival wasn’t even spared a glance.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you today?”

At this demand, a glance was finally given to the new arrival. A glance half-heartedly spared. “What makes you think something’s wrong?”

“I just called you ‘KyuKyu’, and you didn’t even give a damn for once! You hate that nickname!”

“If you know that I hate it, why call me that?”

The wide grin appeared on the gorgeous face. “To annoy you.”

“I hate you.”

“Well, too bad. You have to put up with me. I mean, you are staying in my apartment, after all.”

“Not worth all the sacrifice I have to do, putting up with your ugly mug.”

That struck a nerve. “Ugly?! Are you blind?! I’m the most beautiful person on this planet!” And the self-proclaimed most beautiful person on the planet even struck a pose.

“Whatever.”

And the frown and seriousness and looking away were all back again.

“Seriously, what’s wrong with you?”

A heavy sigh. “I think the more appropriate question is ‘What isn’t wrong?’”

“Something up with your relationship with Changmin?”

“Why would you assume right away that it’s about my relationship?”

“Oh, I don’t know, what about the fact that I practically hear nothing from you these days but ‘Changmin this’ and ‘Changmin that’. Changmin, Changmin, Changmin! I haven’t even met him yet, but I’m already starting to get sick of his name!”

“Shut up! If you meet him, you’ll see that there’s no way anyone could get sick about any aspect of him! He’s great!”

“Defensive, are we? Well, if he’s so great, why did I just come home to find you all mopey?”

“I’m not moping!” The denial and firmness was clear in the tone.

“Tell me the truth—did he hurt you? Upset you? I’ll kick his for you, just say so! Nobody messes with my KyuKyu!”

“He didn’t hurt me, and he didn’t upset me, alright?! Stop getting your into a twist!”

“How’d you know that I’m wearing and not boxers today?” the gorgeous diva said challengingly.

Causing a grimace to form on the other’s face. “Firstly—I just meant that as an expression! Secondly—ugh, gross! I don’t know even want to know what kind of underwear you choose to wear today! With the way you keep chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter