Bubble Planets

A herd of baby girrafeqfdis is called a tower. How the fluff do you spell giraffes, someone get me a dic… dicshanary? Dictionary. I hate spelling. “just sound it out” they said, well that doesn't fluffen work half the time.

(A/N): I just found this in an untitled document on my computer.

 

DogFoodLid: Lmao, alright fair enough. I just feel like I talk too much and say too little sometimes. Being human is so in’ odd sometimes dog. You’re like a big slab of meat being controlled by a smaller piece of meat that like does so much.

DancingQueen: Is true. Like if we didn’t have that piece of meat, we all would basically be sitting blobs of human beef.

DogFoodLid: That’s crazy tbh, we’d literally be just like meat slimes wandering about. Life is crazy dog.

TrueBeauty: I wasn’t ready for this philosophy lesson, my dude.

DogFoodLid: Lmao, I think about this kind of stuff too much when I’m playing games I’m mindlessly grinding.

My bad tho dog. How about like, what if water was just space and each air bubble was a planet and we just explored them by submarine? That would be sick.

TrueBeauty: Nah dude I was joking lol. I really like your what ifs. I would love to explore tiny bubbles.

DancingQueen: What if everyone had their own planet-bubble.

DancingQueen: There would be so many people would cover up their bubble cause they just filled it with the raunchiest they could find.

DogFoodLid: That would be lit to explore just swimming around and stuff but also really lonely tbh. Just imagine a whole planet bubble to explore by yourself and what not.

TrueBeauty: Ohhh , would that mean you guys are fake? Just figments of my imagination?

DogFoodLid: We might be figments of someone’s imagination but I feel real and people care about me while I think I’m the literal biggest piece of trash so I’d like to think I’m real. But it would be so cool to just travel to other bubbles.
DancingQueen: I mean, I’d like to believe we’d be able to travel to each other’s bubbles. That would be cool as .

DogFoodLid: Ooh okay, good point. Dude imagine the sea monsters that would spawn from that holy .

TrueBeauty: So like we would have our own bubbles but we can travel outside them to visit other bubbles?

DancingQueen: Bubbles are the planets and the water is space.

TrueBeauty: Oooh I see, I was thinking like a literal planet inside a bubble but that works too tbh.

DogFoodLid: *Pops someone’s bubble* Planet deconstruction complete.

TrueBeauty: I also really like that idea.

DancingQueen: Let’s pop some bubbles boys.

DogFoodLid: Damn, there’d be a literal villain called the Bubble Popper. That would be funny af. Someone makes fun of him and he just destroys your whole world.

DancingQueen: Spongebob comes to life and the villain The Dirty Bubble becomes a real thing lmao.

DogFoodLid: Yoooo, that would be sick dog. This needs an anime adaptation.

TrueBeauty: Not gonna lie, that would be the best ing anime.

SharpKnife: It’s 3 in the morning go the to sleep before I make you sleep permanently.

DancingQueen: Someone woke up on the wrong side of Joy. ;3

DancingQueen: OH GOD HES IN OIURGIUHSERGOUIHESRGOIHJIJOEOIH

TrueBeauty: R.I.P Hyuk.