Epilogue

Right Here Waiting

For the remaining two days of the shoot, wherever they went, Ryeowook latched onto Yesung like a baby koala -   at the swimming pool, the game arcade, the photo booth - everywhere.

Seeing the photo booth had made Wook exceptionally excited. It was break time and the SJ members, camera crew and other staff were on their way to get some lunch. Ryeowook caught hold of Yesung’s arms and started pulling him towards the booth. “Hyung, picture…”, he whined.

“But I am starving, Wook ah. Let’s eat first and then come back to this.” Yesung suggested.

‘Hyunggggg…” Ryeowook stomped his feet and gave Yesung his characteristic pout.

“Okay, fine!” Yesung let out a sigh.

Behind them, Hyukjae, who was watching this interaction with amusement, snickered. “It hasn’t been 48 hours yet and we are back to being whipped, are we?”

Yesung turned around. “Are you talking to me, Lee Hyukjae?” he growled. He made a move towards the cackling Hyukjae, but before he could take a step forward Ryeowook grabbed him and shoved him into the booth. He almost fell onto the seat while Ryeowook followed him into the booth and drew the curtain.

“Ouch.... that hurt,” Yesung whined rubbing his arms where Wook had grabbed him. Ryeowook ignored him and began choosing from the screen the background and borders for their picture. He finally settled on one that he liked and turned towards Yesung. “Hyung, You should post this on SNS for our fans and the Yewook shippers.”

“I will be doing no such thing,” Yesung huffed. “I am sick of all the ‘Please tell Ryeowook to make an SNS account’ comments under every picture that I post with you.”

“Petty. Okay, then. I’ll just have to ask my favourite hyung to take a picture with me and upload it on his SNS. Eunhyuk Hyung!!! ” Ryeowook called out as he pretended to make his way out of the booth.

“You wouldn’t dare.” Yesung growled, quickly grabbing Wook’s hands. The maknae suppressed a smile.

“And you’ll tag it #Yewook.”

“Whatever.”  Yesung pretended to be annoyed, but was secretly pleased.

“Put the coins in then, hyung.”

“What? Why should I have to pay for this? You are the one who wanted this.”

“EUNHYUK HYUNG…”

“Fine! You spoiled brat!” Yesung gave up and moved to insert money into the machine. Ryeowook smiled, and his eyes, full of affection, followed his hyung.

Once Yesung was back after feeding the machine, Ryeowook wrapped his arms around his hyung’s shoulders and pulled him close and smiled at the camera.  Every member had noticed Wook's changed demeanour, his 180 degree turn from yesterday, the unadulterated joy that graced his face. They had exchanged meaningful glances with each other and sent teasing glances at Yesung.

“Wook ah, let’s chill a bit. Let’s not be so … obvious,” Yesung whispered into the maknae’s ear as the  signal lights on the machine started blinking. Ryeowook turned and  glared at him. “I don’t think you have a say in this matter anymore, hyung. You abandoned me for two years. You deprived me of your touch for two freaking  years. I am just trying to make up for lost time.”

“Abandoned?” Yesung rolled his eyes. “Deprived? Don’t you think that your choice of words are getting quite extreme?”

“Whatever, hyung,” Ryeowook  pulled Yesung even closer and pressed a kiss on his lips to shut him up.

Yesung smiled as he pulled back from the kiss, his eyes gleaming. He tugged Wook closer into his embrace. With his cheek pillowed against Ryeowook’s short hair he looked at the camera, sighed happily and smiled. And just as Ryeowook’s eyes were threatening  to spill over again, the camera clicked, saving the moment for eternity.

~End~