FEEL II

LOOK AT ME

 

 

 

 

“Sinb?! What are you doing here?” Eunha shockingly ask her childhood friend who suddenly appear in front of her apartment in the middle of night with the strong smell of alcohol.

“Haih! You drink again!? Come inside first it’s cold” Eunha say as she help Sinb come inside her place.

“What did you eat to be this so freaking heavy!? Babe!!~~~ Babe~! Come and help me here please~~~”

Hearing her bunny shouting helplessly, Sojung rush her way towards the main door and help Eunha as her face clearly shock seeing their executive leader in that kind of state. It’s not they never see Sinb being drunk but, it is just too sudden for them to accept the current situation.

“Is she trying to pick a fight?! She cancel our hang out day when we only few steps from the mall to just let herself drunk?! Yah Hwang Eunbi!!—“Feeling mad towards her friend, Sojung throw Sinb harshly on the couch

“She have someone else~ I—I just—she clearly have someone else that more important than me!—“

Sinb shout loudly. Her face already ruin by make up because she is crying too much. She’s just frustrated.

Listening to Sinb’s words make Sojung’s blood boiled inside. How she really want to smack the drunk Sinb that lay just in front of her but Eunha refrain her to do anything.

“Yerin again ?! Yerin ! Yerin!  Yerin again!”

“And when did I said it’s about Yerin?! You don’t know anything so just shut up!”

“Guys, it’s 12am, no need to shout. Just stop it. Babe you too, please don’t shout. Just let her be. Babe, let me talk to Sinb for a while”

“No, I’m the one who will talk to Sinb. Don’t you say you want to take a shower just now?”

“Okay, but please no—“

“I know, just go clean yourself first and let me talk to this successfully drunken woman”

With Eunha left the living room, Sojung exhale a heavy sigh while make her way to the kitchen, wanting to get some warm water for that drunken friend of her. She massaging her head, looking at Sinb who lay on the couch with some tears falling from her eyes.

“Drink this”

“I’m okay—“

“I said drink this!” And with that kind of tone, Sinb lazily sit and take the water on Sojung’s hand. It’s a few minutes of silence before Sinb suddenly cry again, throwing her face on Sojung’s chest hugging he friend   tightly, hoping that she calm herself, hoping that she can stop crying in front of the tall woman.

“Ahh~ I hate this~” Listening to that make Sojung let out a big smile in silent. She know Sinb feel embarrassed by that because it’s rarely sight for everyone to see Sinb crying and being clingy like that, not even Eunha and Sojung itself.

“It’s okay. Tell me what is it? How did you end up being like this?”

“Sojung ah? Do you—do you think I’m stupid~?” Eunbi sobbingly ask as she look at Sojung with a lot of pain inside her eyes. Sojung who witness that understand immediately that the latter is being serious at the time.

“Why would you think like that? Of course you are not”

“Then why I got dumped? Why—why would Yenni lef—left me like this? She know it well—that I really lo—love her so much, why—why –just why did she left me—‘”

“—So this is indeed about Yenni—“

“This is not about her. I—I’m—I’m just—saying that—if only—if she didn’t left me I wouldn’t feel like this now. Here—my heart, it’s burning~~It’s hot—“

“You’re start saying nonsense thing”

“No~~I—I know what I’m saying—I—how to say this—she’s—she—I saw her with someone else~~and my heart is hurt—it’s really hurt~--she was with someone—someone who more important than me~~--I don’t know—I’m confuse what is this~~”

 

Ohh.

And from that messy drunken words from her best friend, Sojung now get it what Sinb actually want to say. So it’s not about Yerin. She must’ve mean someone else. Her mind somehow trying to recall back their supposed hang out day that evening. It was strange for her at first but Eunha’s words must be really true that time.

 

 

 

“I—I can’t go. I’m sorry but i—I really can’t go—“

“What the? What do you mean you can’t go?! Ugh! Come on~ this is the movie that you have waited for a long time isn’t? You wouldn’t want to miss this premier show!”

“I have somewhere to go. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. Just think this as your date with Eunha. I need to go now. Bye”

“But—“

 

“Babe~! Can’t you see it? She’s obviously after Yewon. Just let her go”

“Ye—yewon Yewon!!? What—what do you mean?”

“She must be attached to Yewon already, can’t you see how her face change drastically after Yewon said she can’t go and have someone important for her waiting for her?”

“It can’t be. Sinb love Yennie more than anything”

“Ugh, can you please don’t say that name? It’s ruining my mood!”

 

 

………………………………………………….

 

Eunbi tapping her feet, standing patiently in front of her car. She parked a little far from her company building, waiting for the person that she wish she can see soon. Her mind and her own heart can’t be at ease after knowing that Yewon have someone to meet and the things that make her feel uncomfortable is Yewon said it’s someone important to her. How can she be at ease after that? She can’t and she don’t know why.

Not a long time after that, a familiar car plate number left the building caught Eunbi’s attention. Without waiting any second, she get into her car, following the white vehicle that not far from her.

“Is this wrong? No—no! This is not. I—I—I just want to know where is she going—I—I—huh someone important huh?—Who the—aishh—what’s wrong with you Sinb!—“

Eunbi talking alone as if someone can heard and answer her. She carefully tailing Yewon from behind, thankfully she has learned that skills from her childhood friend, when they were spying on Sojung years ago.

“I never knew, following Eunha tailing Sojung back then could be this useful” Eunbi say to herself, smiling alone remembering those times.

 

Her smile and all the things inside her mind that time went blank after she saw Yewon parked in front of the familiar fancy restaurant. It was her favorite restaurant with Yennie back then and it was the place where she get rejected and get embarrassed in front a lot of people. Eunbi’s heartbeat start racing. She started to think any possible things that can conclude why would Yewon standing in front of that restaurant. Knowing that restaurant is known as romantic place and lot of couple went there, make Eunbi can’t sit comfortably inside her car.

She go out from her car, wanting to call Yewon but it’s too late when Yewon already get inside the restaurant. Her heart beat start racing again. Eunbi take a little peek inside the restaurant and the thing that make her scare the most is actually happen.

And that time, she already know that she is not supposed to be there. For some reason, Eunbi feel hurt, she feel upset.  Her chest starting to ached little by little without any reason. She don’t know what is that feeling. She don’t know and with that unstable feeling, she drive away, wanting to let herself drunk just like always. 

 

 

……………………………………………………..

 

“Yewon—“

“Why are you doing this?” Without even waiting for the person finish his words, Yewon ask with her unusual tone.

“I just want to talk—“

“There’s nothing between us to talk about. I thought I already make it clear for you”

“I—I’m sorry”

“You don’t have to apologize because I don’t care any of it. We are over!” She reply, sternly. Want to clear it again to the guy. It may be sound cold to anyone who might heard their conversation but no one knows Yewon’s real feeling inside. She’s just having a battle inside her.

“I won’t do that again. I promise! I’m really—“

“Oppa……I’m not that person that you used to know. I’ve change. My heart has change and all of those changes was because of you! You are the one who make me like this—“

“I know, that’s why I said I’m really sorry. I—I just want us—“

“It’s not that easy! I told you I don’t want it. So please!” Yewon start to shout. Didn’t care about everyone around them.

“Yewon—please—“

“We—we are done talking—I’m—I’m going now”

 

Without waiting for the guy’s words, Yewon stand up and leave the place immediately. Yewon know herself, if she sit there for any longer, she can’t hold her tears anymore and she don’t want that. She don’t want he see her tears.

“Yewon!”

“Let me go! How dare you to touch me!”

“Okay, okay! I won’t touch you—I’m sorry but Yewon—“

“What again?!  Just leave me alone oppa!”

“I won’t let you drive alone, it—it’s dangerous—let me—“

“Don’t even start it! I don’t care even if I have to die because of accident! I wouldn’t care any of it!”

“But I care Yewon! I care about you!”

“Back off! I don’t need any of your concern!”

 

Yewon push the guy harshly and sit inside her car. She have heard enough and she don’t want to put any trust towards him anymore. It’s enough, she can’t bear the pain anymore. She don’t want getting hurt anymore.

“Don’t cry Yewon! He don’t deserve this!” Yewon say to herself hoping that she can calm herself sooner but instead of peace, her tears keep flowing out, how she hate herself. She hate own heart for not be able to be honest.

She hate herself that the fact she can’t forget those happy time with him. How she wish she can throw her heart away for still keeping a little part inside it for him.

Choi Jiwon, her all time crush when she studied at her college. Jiwon is not the famous guy who was being idolize by everyone, he isn’t top smarter student or active in any club too. He is just an ordinary guy that always being quite in class, a shy person and not sociable in Yewon’s eyes.

Choi Jiwon, was a prince in her eyes. She feel like she own everything in the world when Jiwon ask her out. It was a beautiful dream to her. How she really love the guy so much. She was willing to give everything to him. Jiwon was her world. Jiwon was her everything.

Until one day, he broke his promise to her. He broke Yewon’s trust to him. Fifth time Yewon was been cheated and she is tired for giving him a chance again and again. She must be lying if she say she isn’t in love with him anymore, she still love him. Jiwon is still there somewhere inside her heart. Remembering those time, make her wounded heart bleeding again. Yewon start driving, leaving Jiwon helplessly calling her name, she try not to care, she try not to look back. She hate herself, she really want to throw that side of her for not be able move on from him.

 

 

 

…………………………………….

 

 

 

 

 

 

please enjoy