Planet EXO

EXO Planet

 

Honestly, I was going to update the first chapter on the day of EXO's debute, but I couldn't help to upload this chapter. 



 

Sehun sat by the beautiful river. He dipped his legs into the water and rested.

“Ahh, this is the feeling.” He whispered.

He pointed at the water and as raised his hand, a small stream of water flowed up. Then he let down his hand and the stream of water splash back down into the river.

Sehun wiped away the water that had splashed onto his face and smiled.

He looked up at the deep blue sky, *The kingdom is finally at peace.* He thought.

Last week, he was facing war against evil forces that tried to take over the universe.

Luckily with the power of the 12 princes, they were able to win.

“I WILL BE BACK!” cried the evil queen. Sehun shook away the thought from his head.

“It’s over now, it’s all over now.” Sehun comforted his self.

“What are you talking about?” Kai sat down next to him.

“Our victory of course.” Lu Han sat down on the other side of Sehun.

“I thought you’d know what I’m thinking about.” Sehun asked Kai.

“I can make you think what I want you to think, not figure out whatever you’re thinking.” Kai defended his self.

Sehun chuckled. “What are you two even doing here?” He asked.

“Father told us to come get you. He has to make an announcement.” Lu Han confessed.

“He seems serious too.” Kai nodded. Sehun stood up.

“Lets go see him then.”

The three boys headed to their palace.

“Good Evening Father.” Sehun and his brothers bowed.

“Congratulations on defeating the Evil Queen.” The King complimented.

All of the princes smiled in satisfaction.

“As you all know, I recently visited Planet Earth.” The King said. The princes nodded.

“We all thought we had ridded the Evil Queen once and for all, but she has found a new target. I’ve decided to send all of you to Earth and find out her plan.” The King said.


“I’ve studied a bit about human beings and will process my knowledge through to all of you. What I know about them is they definitely do not have powers like us. You all have to be cautious when you’re using it. Don’t let any human being know what you are or where you’re from. I tried telling a human being once, they ended up cursing me and calling me crazy.” The King nervously said the last sentence.

Xiu Min slightly giggled at his father.

“Ahem, well what are you waiting for? Leave already.” Their Father gestured them to move. All 12 brothers bowed. “Yes Father.”

“And, go visit your Mother before leaving.” The King ordered.

“Yes Father.” The brothers left to find their mum.

She sat by the large garden; her hair was nice and silky. She was also wearing a long blue dress that glowed under the sunlight.

“Good evening mother.” The boys bowed. Their mother gave them kisses on each of their cheeks before sending them off.

“Mum, I don’t want to leave you.” Xiu Min pouted.

“Hmm, You’re going to have to bring back a beautiful girl to help your mother out. I am getting quit old now.” The Queen patted Xiu Mins head.

“Easily done mother.” He beamed at his mum.

After saying their goodbyes to their mum they went to a beautiful open field and all joined forces. A tender gush of wind lifted all of the 12 princes into the air. They flew through the universe and landed in the middle of a shopping mall.



 

Feel free to comment and subscribe!

Please anticipate in the next chapter! =D