Will you Dance with Me?

EXO Planet

 

Sehun looked over at the entrance and couldn’t help to let the silver cup slip from his fingers. You really are the most beautiful girl he has ever met.
You were too nervous to look at the stares from the exotics so instead you just ignored their glances and looked for your mum. Once you found her you walked towards her right away with Jiyeon following behind you. Your mum watched you with a little spark in her eyes; you really did look amazing that night.

“Wow, are you really my daughter?” You mum asked, you giggled at her compliment. She looked at Jiyeon, “You two look beautiful tonight.” Your mum smiled. You and Jiyeon exchanged glances. *Of course, we’re related.*

While everyone was enjoying their time at the Ball the lights dimmed and the spotlight was on the stage. “What’s going on?” Jiyeon asked you shrugged your shoulders curious of what was happening. Luhan, Chen, Baekhyun and D.O appeared on stage. Everyone began putting their hands together as if they knew what was going to happen. You and Jiyeon just clapped to blend in with everyone else.

“We’re performing a song that Sehun and I wrote, please enjoy.” Luhan said.

“They can sing?” You looked at Jiyeon. Jiyeon’s eyes were wide open, “Don’t look at me like that, I didn’t know they could either.”

The instrumentalist began playing the backing track, you and Jiyeon were really anticipating in the performance.

D.O did a little talking intro at the start, Exotic girls were giggling at him. Seems like the Prince’s are popular.

Girl, I can't explain what I feel.
Oh baby my baby, baby, baby, baby.. yeah.

Making a day
 feel like a minute
With you, I’m the main character of a movie
As if I’m about to film an action scene to come see you, as if I’ve become a hero

You’re perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby

*I lost my mind,
 the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down, it will never change
You will find out that I’m a guy whom you can trust

I don’t know why, this unconditional emotion
Did I ever imagine?
Next to me, you shine more brightly as I become a better guy

Luhan began walking down form the stage, his gaze on Jiyeon. Jiyeon shyly looked away. The crowed parted creating a walk way for Luhan. You knew that he was coming for Jiyeon, you shuffled close to her “Good luck.” You said before taking a couple steps away. She looked at you surprised not knowing you were going to say such words. You attitude towards this situation made her become even shyer.


If you wish and wish earnestly
Will it come true, like the fairytales?
A never-ending
 happy ending, happily ever after
I will trust you, protect you and comfort you
I will be
 on your side
I will never leave your side

Slowly, bit by bit, little by little. Luhan approached Jiyeon.


All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
I can tell, this is love
I will make you smile often like a child
I will make you feel the most comfortable, like a
 friend
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Tell me,
 what is love

 

**Credits to Popgasa.com

 

After Chen sang the last lines of the song, Luhan was already in front of Jiyeon. He stared into Jiyeon’s eyes for a couple seconds before talking.

“Did you hear that?” Luhan asked.

“Yea…” Jiyeon whispered.

“Did you catch the lyrics?” Luhan questioned.
“Every single word.” Jiyeon responded quietly.

No one knew what was happening, nor did they hear what Jiyeon and Luhan were saying but the sight of the couple definitely made people envious.

Luhan spoke again, this time he raised his pitch for everyone in the room to hear.

“Jiyeon, Although you’re an Earthling, I believe we can be together. And even though we can’t go out shopping, eating at restaurants and watching movies at the cinemas just like how you explained what dating was to me, but there are plenty of different things we Exotics do here. I want to be something that on Earth you would call a ‘Boyfriend’ but on EXO we call it ‘Guardian’.” Luhan bent down on his knees with two hands above his head. “May I be your Guardian?” He asked.

“Say yes.” Someone in the crowd whispered. Jiyeon looked at you, you nodded, you could tell by looking at her eyes that she liked Luhan as well. Jiyeon looked back at Luhan and placed her hands in his two palms. “Yes.” She smiled.

Luhan stood up and pulled her into his embrace. Everyone in the room began clapping and cheering for the new couple.

 

Music started playing and many Exotics proceeded to the dance floor. You decided to leave Luhan and Jiyeon alone and went to sit down with your mum. While you were listening to the elders someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and saw Suho.

“Yes?” You asked.

Suho had an uneasy smile on, like he was struggling to say something. “Why are you so shy suddenly?” He said to someone behind him. “Just ask her.” Suho said as he escaped from Sehun’s grasp. Sehun who was hiding behind Suho didn’t know what to do. “Well I’ll leave you to it.” Suho said and left.

“Um..” Sehun said, you watched him waiting for him to speak.

“Will you…ahh dance with me?” Sehun asked as he scratched the back of his head.

You smiled “Sure.”

*Oh that wasn’t so bad* Sehun thought.

You stood up and followed him towards the dance floor. The two of you faced each other awkwardly.

“I’m sorry, I’m not quiet the dancer.” You confessed.

“Oh, it’s not that hard. Just-“ Sehun placed your left hand on his shoulder and held your right hand. He placed his left hand onto your small waist.

“There, now when I step my left foot backwards you move your right foot forward.” He instructed you did as he told but as the two of you continued dancing you’d forget the moves and go all over the place.

*Oh gosh…this is so embarrassing* You thought.

“How about this.” Sehun said as he picked you up letting your two toes land on his toes. He began dancing again, you smiled at his actions.

 

After dancing for a while you and Sehun left the Ballroom and both of you stood at the balcony together.

“So…Enjoying Exo?” Sehun asked you.

“Yea…” You replied.

“You said your whole life was on Earth?” Sehin spoke.

“It was.”

“Why?” He asked you.

“Well, you see, many people suffer and get injured on Earth. And I wanted to become someone who can help them go through rough moments of their lives. Lets say I wanted to heal people and become a hero.” You confessed.

*That’s like mother* Sehun thought.

“Sehun…”

“Does Exo have a crowded place were Exotics hang around?” You asked.

Sehun smiled. “Yeah of course.”

“Will you take me there tomorrow?”

Sehun thought for a bit. “Hmm sure. But, lets bring Luhan and Jiyeon along.” You beamed. “Sure”

 

“Lets go back inside, I think my parents are going to say a couple things before the Ball ends.” He suggested. You agreed with him and went inside.



 

WOW 100+ SUSBSCRIBERS! Thanks to everyone who is enjoying my fic!

Since I'm on my school break I'll try to write more and make the story more interesting!

Once again thank you sooo much!

And Finally EXO has debuted! PLUS It's Sehun's Birthday in two more days!!

I find it funny because my milk bottle expires on his birthday! Hahas it must be there to remind me LOL

Anyways I hope everyone anticipates in the next update and also don't forget to comment and subscribe!