He's back

EXO Planet

 

“You can park on my drive way.” You said pointing to the direction of your house. Sehun examined it. It wasn’t very big; it was completely different to his home back at Exo Planet. Sehun always saw you as a pretty Goddess; never did he know you were living in such a small home.

“Jiyeon, do you need us to drop you off as well?” Luhan asked hoping that Jiyeon would agree.

“Um, I’m sleeping over ----‘s house today.” Jiyeon said uncomfortably.

Luhan noticed the awkward facial expression she made.

You saw Sehun staring at your house for quite a while, you ended up inviting the four brothers inside.

It was the first time you had ever invited men over, you were wondering if your mum was home. You opened the door to your surprise you found the house completely trashed.

You were in complete shock as you scanned the place to find your mum.

“Omma?” You called as you slowly entered.

“OMMA!” You screamed.

You ran to your mums bedroom, that was also trashed. Your heart was pounding. “WHERE’S MY MUM!”

“Omo, OMMA!” Jiyeon screamed. You ran over to where Jiyeon was. Your mum was lying on the floor in pain.

“CALL THE AMBULANCE!” You cried. Jiyeon nodded and pulled out her phone.

You held your mum in your arms. “----?” Your mum croaked.

“Omma, I’m here, it’s ok…I’m here.” You sobbed.

Sehun watched you worriedly. He had no idea what to do or say. If he was in Planet Exo he would have asked his mother to help him out, but she wasn’t with him. Exo’s mother has the power to heal, that’s why all of Exo are free of injuries after the Universal war.

“Hyung, what do we do?” He asked Luhan.

Luhan bent down next to you. “Is there anything we can help you with?”

You shook your head. “There’s nothing anyone can do about this.”

“---- the Ambulance are on their way.” Jiyeon notified you putting away her phone.

In a short period of time the ambulance arrived at your house. You stayed with your mum in the ambulance van while everyone else followed in Luhan’s car.

After long hours of waiting in the hospital the doctor finally came out. He told you there wasn’t anything wrong with your mum just minor injuries. You sighed in relief.

“When will my Omma get dischared?” You asked.

“In about three more days.” He told you.

“Thanks doctor.” You bowed.

Everyone entered the hospital room where your mum rested in.

“----“ Your Mum called.

“Neh Omma.” You held her hand and sat beside her.

“He’s back, you have to be careful.” She said as tears filled her eyes.

*He’s back…Appa’s back…* You couldn’t help but to cry with your mum.

How dare he even step a foot back at home and abuse Mum again?

“Omma, lets move houses.” You said.

She shook her head. “It’s useless, he’ll know. But you have to stay away from him, he wants you.”

You tilted your head to the side. “Me? Why?”

Mum shook her head. “Molla, but I know it’s something bad.”

You nodded your head. 



 

Sorry for taking so long to update. When it's almost holidays more assignments get thrown at me. How about a double update yea?

I'm sorry that everything is boring at the moment, but continue reading. It'll start getting interesting soon =D

Thank you everyone for subscribing and commenting!

New readers! don't forget to subscribe and comment!

Thank you for reading!