Star

Drabbles with KimKei

"Are we there yet?" Kim whined for the nth time but Kei ignored her, chuckling slightly as he shook his head. 

 

"Patience, babe," Kei replied, reaching across the car to squeeze his girlfriend's hand tightly.

 

Kim jumped at the sudden touch before she sank back into her seat. She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest as Kei continued to drive until the car eventually came to a stop. 

 

Immediately, Kim's hands shot up to pull the blindfold off but Kei quickly reached out, pulling her hands from her face to prevent her from revealing the surprise. "Not yet." 

 

"Still?" She grew impatient. They've been driving for over an hour and Kim was definitely not the type to just sit still. 

 

She heard the car door open and shut until the door next to her opened and an arm was smoothly wrapped around her waist. 

 

"It's okay. I got you." Kei assured her, helping her out of the car. 

 

After walking for a few minutes on what felt like a grassy hill, Kei pulled his girlfriend to the blanket-covered grass.

 

"Okay, you can take the blindfold off now." 

 

"Wow.." Kim breathed, her eyes meeting a beautiful landscape of trees and sprawling hills. 

 

"That's not even the best part," Kei said, gripping her hand tighter. "Look up." 

 

And Kim did, gasping another time as she stared up at the hundreds of tiny stars in the sky.

 

"Make a wish."